The Perfect Sister
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by Incubi

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Lusting after my sister got me nowhere for years. I mean no one expected it would, and by no one I mean me. Only I knew the secret I had, and if anyone found out I would be doomed. Now that I look back on it I wasn't really afraid of what society would think, I was more worried about losing my sister. She would hate me forever, or so I thought at the time. I was foolish at sixteen and didn't realize the signs she was giving. When does a virgin that age really notice stuff like that?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow  

Immediately when we arrived home I stripped down and got in the shower. All the semen had dried; it was everywhere. By the time I was all cleaned up I still had about fifteen minutes of hot water left before it needed to recharge. So I went through my memory and thought about what happened.

It seemed to go by so fast. Of course I knew we only messed around for five minutes. It just seemed all weird, mostly because of the shock I received. I looked down to let the water roll down my neck and I realized I had a boner.

"What a bastard." I mumbled to myself before beating off to the memory. It was so sweet; it felt almost as it did at the store. Within a minute I was moaning Ashley's name and painting the bathroom wall with my semen.

I stumbled out of the shower with weak knees and dried myself off. I put on a pair of gym shorts that I brought into the room with me. Even though I had just jacked off, my cock was still half hard so it pressed against the material. I looked into the mirror and sighed; I looked exhausted.

You need to understand how I was feeling at that moment. I had pretty much just fooled around with my sister's bestest friend. As well as participated in a fantasy I had for years. I also had the biggest orgasm of my life in that stall. I was just beat.

Then I remembered Ashley was going to be coming over tonight. That thought made my cock flex. I knew I was a horny bastard but it was beginning to show a lot more. I blamed that on Ashley.

I wanted a nap before she came over so I stumbled down the hall and into my bedroom. What I wanted was a good sleep, what I got was totally different.

"Hey Buddy, how have you been?" My sister was sitting on my bed reading the book I had on the nightstand. Her eyes lifted over the edge of the book and had a studious look in them. It was creepy.

"I have no idea what you are talking about?" I walked to my bed and plopped down next to my sister. I really wasn't in the mood for an interrogation. Too bad she didn't care.

"How about I ask you a different question; Why did my bestest friend kiss you?" Her question was so straight forward and her tone sounded so evil. I didn't want to answer her, so I shifted it off of me.

"I don't know, why are you asking the kissed and not the kisser? I closed my eyes and waited for a response. The silence felt like forever so I thought she had given up. I was wrong.

"Damn it Dean!" The hard book that sat on my nightstand collided with my head. I jumped up immediately and fled to the other side of my room. I must have looked crazy because my sister laughed hysterically.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" My voice was curious but it also has a bit of anger in it. I had been hit with a book after all.

She laughed for another minute or two before finally getting ahold of herself. She looked at me with cold, emotionless eyes. I knew the look very well. She used it when she is hiding her emotions. It is kind of like a mask.

"Well, for starters, you kissed my bestest friend." Her voice was also emotionless so I figured she was very angry. I didn't want to get her mad at her friend but I didn't want her mad at me.

"I didn't kiss her, she kissed me." My voice went up slightly. "I just kissed back." I mumbled under my breath so she couldn't hear me.

"What happened?" Her voice had let a bit of anger out but it was filled with curiosity more than anything.

Now every man who is married or has a sister knows what I was thinking. I had absolutely no idea what she was talking about. The question was just so vague that I couldn't piece anything together.

"What are you talking about?" That probably wasn't the best response but I was so confused that nothing was making sense at this point. I was right, that got the book thrown at me.

"IN THE FUCKING CHANGING ROOM YOU MORON!" She yelled and I dodged the book. It was close though. Another second or two and I wouldn't have been able to have kids.

"EVERYTHING CHANGED AFTER YOU LEFT THE LOCKER ROOM!" She plopped down on my bed and started to cry.

Okay, now I was really confused. I thought she had been mad at me or something. At first I thought they were tears of anger but you could tell by the sound they were actual tears of sadness. I really didn't know what to do so I did what I do best. Comfort women, in this case, my sister.

I walked over timidly expecting her to pull out a knife and gut me. Once I figured I was safe I sat next to her and laid my arm over her shoulder. She was bawling like a baby, it looked so sad. I hadn't seen her cry like this for like six years.

"It will be okay, I promise." I didn't really know what the problem was but I was just trying to make her feel better.

Her face lifted upwards and she looked at me. It was heartbreaking. She was no longer crying but she had tears in her eyes and you could see the tracks from the previous ones. Her soulless stare was back so I braced myself for death.

"So what happened?" I hadn't expected her calm voice. It still had sadness in it but I was shocked. "I mean in the changing room." She added, probably thinking I was clueless about the question.

I didn't know what to say. I really didn't want to say too much but I also didn't want to hurt her by saying too little. So I did what I thought was the best idea.

I told the truth. Well, most of it anyways.

"Well, where do I begin? I guess I should start out by saying it was a total accident and neither of us planned it. She just wanted to know how she looked in the panties." I looked down at my sister who was watching me. Watching every move I made. It was kind of creepy.

"So she took me back to the changing room and changed over into them." I continued looking away from her mesmerizing stare. "She made me turn around while she changed." I added stupidly trying to make things seem less awkward.

"She was nervous at first and asked how she looked. I had to pick up my jaw before I could speak though." She chuckled lightly. I couldn't hear it but I felt her body move under my arm.

"After I got my tongue under control I gave her a few compliments. It was true though. She looked really grown up like that." I had to add that part. I hadn't told Ashley that, mostly because we had practically been masturbating each other, but it was true. She looked very mature and adult-like.

"Anyways, caught up in her emotions or something; she kissed me." I didn't want to finish on that note and make Ashley look like the bad guy so I continued. "Her kissing me spiked my emotions so I kissed back. Then you came along and knock; totally destroying the moment."

She chuckled again, though this time it was audible. That made me smile; it was good that she was feeling better; for both of us. I looked back at her and her eyes we still fixed on me.

"Well if I destroyed the mood, why did she kiss you when she got out the car?" Her voice was soft and light. It sad but she was totally adorable. Being a guy totally sucks because you get boners from the slightest things, and right now I was as hard as a rock.

"She was probably just thanking me for the good time; I know I really enjoyed it." I lied. I knew Ashley and I had a new thing, I just didn't want to tell my sister; yet.

"DEAN MICHAEL COLLINS!" Our father's voice rang through the hallway causing me to jump up. I looked from my sister to the door and kind of froze. I really didn't know what to.

"ISABELLA KYLEEN COLLINS!" Our mother's voice followed suit and called us both down. We raced out of my room and tore through the hallway.

We were both filled with fear and excitement. Everyone knows that they are in trouble if they are called by their full name, but we knew we weren't in trouble. We were too smart to get in trouble. We knew that it was something important and we wanted to know what it was.

We both ran down the hall and down the stairs. Well Bell ran down the stairs, I jumped them. We made our way to the living room where our mother and father were standing. They were both carrying bags, travel bags.

"Okay kids. Your mother and I are going out for the weekend. We will be returning late Monday night." Our father's voice was the usual low that I was working towards. There was a weird silence that lasted only a moment or two.

"Where are you going?" My sister's voice broke the silence and answered my main question. They never just up and left in the middle of the day. This was weird. But totally on plan, that I had no idea I was forming yet.

"That is absolutely none of your business. We are able adults and can go anywhere we wish." My mother answered the question and opened the door. With that they both left leaving us standing there with many questions.

"I'm here!" It wasn't two minutes later that Ashley walked in and jumped with a start. We were both still standing in the living room with our mouths open. She looked at us funny and then smiled.

"What are you two standing around for? Were you waiting on me?" She laughed and blushed slightly when our gaze met. I don't think my sister noticed because the living room is filled with books and not a single one was thrown.

"Yeah right Ash, we don't like you that much." My sister joked and grabbed one of her friend's humongous bags and began dragging it upstairs. Ashley's gaze met mine again as she was walking away and she winked before turning around.

My dick jumped in my gym shorts and I let out a small sigh. This was definitely going to be a long weekend. I let all my worries go as I watched her ass disappear around the corner. Maybe this was a good thing.

I don't remember much about the trip up to my room, but I do remember hearing something about calling the rest of the group to come over and have a small get together. I didn't really care since they weren't talking to me. I also remember going into my room and shutting the door.

It was getting dark outside so I checked the alarm clock on my desk. It was 6:45pm. My whole day pretty much disappeared. I crawled into bed and slowly began to fall asleep. My body was tired but my mind was not.


"WHAT THE FUCK ASHLEY, YOU PROMISED!" My sister's voice broke through my dream and woke me with a start. I looked over at the clock on my desk. It read 7:30. Holy shit, I had slept for almost an hour.

"YOU'RE RIGHT, I DID PROMISE BUT I KEPT MY PROMISE!" Ashley's voice followed my sister's, they were both filled with anger and disappointment in each other.

I climbed out of bed and wobbled through the hall down to my sister's room. I didn't want to barge in because it would probably get heated and I would end up being the bad guy. So I stood there and listened.

I heard a lot of murmurs that didn't sound like my sister or Ashley so I concluded that they invited the rest of the babe-fest.

"IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY, WHICH I KNOW I DO, I PROMISED THAT IF I WOULDN'T DO ANYTHING WITH HIM! WE ALSO PROMISED THAT IF YOU DIDN'T MAKE YOUR MOVE BY JUNIOR YEAR WE COULD HAVE HIM!" There was a moment of silence and a lot of heavy breathing. If I hadn't known they were fighting it would have sounded like they were having sex or something.

"WELL LOOKY HERE. WE ARE IN OUR JUNIOR YEAR AND NO MOVE. THEREFORE I KEPT MY PROMISE." Ashely finished and I heard the bed squeak. I don't know what cause me to knock, but I did.

I was surprised to see that Ashley opened the door. It hadn't been a second since I knocked and the door opened. She smiled at me and grabbed my hand.

"Well, speak of the devil." She chuckled before continuing. "I think I am going to go spend time with him." She walked out of the room and shut the door behind her. Before the door shut I saw my sister's face go red with anger. All the other members of the group were smiling lightly.

Ashley dragged me back to my room and we shut the door behind us. I didn't think anything was going to happen, not now at least, she was too heated. We sat on the bed in silence for a minute before she jumped into my arms.

She was crying. It wasn't a normal soft cry of sadness.

This was a hard cry and it hurt my heart. I had never seen Ashley like this before. She was usually calm and collected.

Now she had tears streaming down her face, her hair was a mess and she was breathing really hard. I put my arm around her and handed her the tissue box that sat on the nightstand.

"Everything's going to be okay, trust me." As my arm went around her she leaned on my shoulder and blew her nose into a tissue. This side of Ashley was so weird but she looked cute either way. That may be a horrible thing to say, but I am a guy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.