The Perfect Sister - Cover

The Perfect Sister

Copyright© 2015 by Incubi

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lusting after my sister got me nowhere for years. I mean no one expected it would, and by no one I mean me. Only I knew the secret I had, and if anyone found out I would be doomed. Now that I look back on it I wasn't really afraid of what society would think, I was more worried about losing my sister. She would hate me forever, or so I thought at the time. I was foolish at sixteen and didn't realize the signs she was giving. When does a virgin that age really notice stuff like that?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow  

I guess the story truly started a year after that. My sister and I had both turned sixteen by the start of the incident, which was led by her.

As I think over the past, I realize that I was being played super hard. I don't know what got her started on it but she had a plan. I can only guess the bathroom incident tipped her curiosity over the edge.

The first time I can remember her showing signs was one day after school on the way home. I, of course, was unaware of what she was doing. We were in the car that belonged to both of us, or would have if she had the guts to take the driving test.

"Hey DJ, can you take me to the mall tomorrow?" Her voice was a normal tone and from the corner of my eye I could see that she wasn't looking at me.

"Hmmm. Let me think about it." I paused for a second pretending like I was thinking. "How about no?" I tried to keep my voice level but she knows I hate being called DJ, yet she still does it.

"But why not, it would be a nice thing." She turned towards me and from the sound of her voice it was a plea.

"I don't know, maybe because you are an ass." My voice had no hints of anger in it, but I was boiling inside. I had very bad anger issues when I was sixteen, and I just wanted to snap on her.

"Don't be like that Dean, you know you love me." The first sign came when she placed her hand on my thigh and began stroke it. I of course didn't think much of it, though I did get a boner from her light touch.

I thought for a moment. I really didn't want to, but I had no reason not to. That meant our mother would force me to take her out. I hated driving her around and I shouldn't have to, she was old enough to get her license.

"Why should I? How will I benefit from this?" I thought she was going to come up with some stupid excuse and go into some elaborate speech about being a nice brother. I was totally shocked at what came out of her mouth.

"You should take me because my friends are going and I see the way you look at them. Maybe we might do a fashion show for you when we get back with new clothes." She grinned at me and stroked her hand on my thigh again, making my boner flex.

It was true, I watched her friends grow up and they were all hot. There are six of them counting my sister. It is just a total "babe-fest." Yes, I know Babe-fest isn't a word, but if it was, they would be the definition.

I really didn't want to sound like a pervert and give in right then, but I really wanted to follow them in the mall and watch their fat asses go up and down while they did the mystical girl walk that is programmed in them from birth. I did the only thing that I could.

"I'll think about it, but no promises." We pulled up into the drive just as I had answered. She smiled at me and jumped out the car thanking me as she ran towards the house. I don't know why but I watched her round orbs bounce as she left me behind.

Later that night I used the same image of her bouncing butt to get myself off. I was mostly preparing myself for tomorrow. I knew I was going to take my sister; I just didn't want to admit it out loud. I was hoping to get a show too, but I doubt that was going to happen.

The next morning I was awakened in what seemed like a hole in the ground. Everything was dark and I couldn't seem to breathe. I started flailing around and gasping for some air. There was a small scream and I was hit with a wave of air and light.

I sat up taking deep breaths and coughing it right back out. I looked to the right and my sister was lying in a heap on the floor next to my bed. At first I thought she was wearing some strange white bikini, but when I examined her closer I saw it was a lacy white bra that held up her luscious growing breast. Her bottom was a pair of also lacy white panties that hugged her ass like I wanted to. Her ass was practically flowing out the edges.

"What the hell are you doing Bell?! Are you trying to kill me or something?!" I practically yelled at her as she picked herself off the floor. She had a big grin on her face as if I hadn't just thrown her on the floor.

"I was just waking up my brother so we could go to the mall." She played that innocent face way to well. It looked as if she had totally changed personality and it was just mind blowing. She sat on the bed next to me waiting for a response.

"Fine I will take you, but you owe me." She smiled and bounced towards the door. She blew me a kiss as she got to the door and blushed slightly when she realized I had been watching her butt.

I seriously love her ass, it was her best feature. Well close to it, it was tied with her never-stop-growing breast. By the time she was thirty she would be in a wheelchair with hip problems. I swear they put that much stress on her hips. They must have weighed a couple dozen pounds; each.

I wish I would have had time to relieve my angry painfully hard cock that looked like as if it was going to bust through my pants, but I knew my sister would come back in trying to rush me. I was correct as well. I had just put on my pants when my sister rushed back in fully dressed this time.

"Hurry up slow poke." She looked over my upper half examining my body. I have to admit, I had a nice body.

This was all from weight training after school. My shoulder muscles were very defined as well as my abdomen, I took pride in my looks but the way she looked at me made my cock jump. She looked like a lioness ready to jump on a gazelle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.