The Perfect Sister - Cover

The Perfect Sister

Copyright© 2015 by Incubi

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Lusting after my sister got me nowhere for years. I mean no one expected it would, and by no one I mean me. Only I knew the secret I had, and if anyone found out I would be doomed. Now that I look back on it I wasn't really afraid of what society would think, I was more worried about losing my sister. She would hate me forever, or so I thought at the time. I was foolish at sixteen and didn't realize the signs she was giving. When does a virgin that age really notice stuff like that?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow  

Lusting after my sister got me nowhere for years. I mean no one expected it would, and by no one I mean me. Only I knew the secret I had, and if anyone found out I would be doomed. Now that I look back on it, I wasn't really afraid of what society would think, I was more worried about losing my sister. She would hate me forever, or so I thought at the time. I was foolish at sixteen and didn't realize the signs she was giving. When does a virgin that age really notice stuff like that? He is more worried about beating his meat than paying attention to the little signs his sister was sending.

I remember the first time I saw her naked, well after she went through puberty. I used to see her naked all the time when we were seven; I mean we used to bathe together. That all ended after I got my first hard-on in the tub though.

I mean it wasn't my fault. My friend told me to go to a website called "Redtube," at the time I had no idea what it was, I was seven. Anyways, I watched a few videos and realized they were having sex. I knew what sex was, everyone does, I just didn't know people put that kind of stuff online.

I was imagining doing the stuff in the videos with my sister who was sitting naked across from me. It was weird because I didn't get a hard-on while watching the videos, but imagining it with my sister was a whole new story. That happened to be the first night I jacked off too.

Our mom walked in to get us out and I still had the boner. She looked at me strange, and now that I think about it, I don't think she realized what it was at first. Then she screamed so loud my sister and I both jumped so high our heads nearly hit the roof.

"What, what happened!?!" My father busted into the room as if he was ready to kill someone.

"Your ... your son has a ... an erection." Her voice was a soft whisper but it was very audible.

My father looked at me for a minute studying; it seemed he was confused at first, like he wasn't sure what his wife was talking about. Then, since I was standing he saw it and a big grin formed on his face.

"Well I'll be damned. Our big man is growing up, looks out he might be hung like his father." He chuckled slightly even though I didn't see what was so funny.

"THIS IS NOT FUNNY DEAN!" She paused for a second to think. "HE IS IN THE TUB NAKED, WITH HIS SISTER!" She was obviously angry but my father seemed to think it was funny. At that point I was so confused.

Pause for a second. I have to do a quick family run down so you understand everything. My father's name is Dean, and I just so happened to be named after him so I am a junior, though I hated being called DJ. My mother's name is Zoey and my sister of course got the beautiful name Isabella. Now resume.

"I got this; I'll explain everything to him, just calm down." His voice was calm and relaxed and he put his hand on his wife's shoulder for a minute.

My father came over and picked me up out of the tub and grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me. I hated it because I felt like I was five when he did that, but I didn't fight him. I was young but I could still feel the tension my mother was giving off.

My father took me to my room and gave me a long run down about sex and the difference between males and females. My father and I had always been close. He never touched me badly, but I knew if I had a strange question I could ask him without getting a lecture.

I mention this because he taught me how to masturbate.

After the conversation, I still had a boner that was solid hard. It felt weird because I was just standing naked in front of him with a solid hard penis. now that I think about it from an older point of view I realized it was funny.

"Do you know what masturbation is?" The question was straight forward, he had no tone in his voice it was odd. I shook my head and he disappeared through my door and came back a few seconds later.

"Masturbation is a good way to relieve stress and it makes your boners go away." He dropped his pants and my mouth dropped. His penis was huge; it looked bigger than those on the videos I watched, which I later learned was called a porn video. The amazing thing was it was still soft!

He wrapped his finger around it and told me to do the same, and of course I listened. Then he started pulling on it. At first he made a noise that sounded like he was in pain, but I soon realized it was a good noise.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.