A Visit to Tripp's Club - Cover

A Visit to Tripp's Club

Copyright© 2015 by wondash

Chapter 17

Sex Story: Chapter 17 - This story was started in 2010 and continues to refine 'the Club' world. It's a rather long story but I wanted bring out the details as if the Club really existed. It follows one man's mission to become a guest at the Club and his journey of sexual pleasure with many, many girls. The sex doesn't start for a couple chapters, but when it does it continues non-stop!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   First   Sex Toys   Lactation   Double Penetration   Needles  

From out of the pale moonlit path her stark white figure appeared, tits bouncing. Abbey might not have the perfect body, but she was still young and fucking hot. My belly was full from dinner and now I was ready to continue the fantasy. Time to fuck these two girls! I stoked the fire, the flames illuminating JJ's taught skin. While Abbey had been up at the bungalow getting cleaned up I had prepared the site, lighting a couple candles and a propane lamp under the gazebo. Then I had sat alongside JJ, running my fingers over her curves. Her nipples fascinated me. Yet this only evoked an occasional whimper. "I'm sure when my dick splits your cunt you'll be more vocal", I had told her. "I'm all clean down there" Abbey cheerfully informed me as she bent over at my side, her ass inches from my face. "Very nice" I replied giving her cheeks a quick slap. "Ouch!" "You'd better get use to some pain down there little girl." She frowned. "Are you going to hurt me?" "It might hurt at first, but you'll get use to it." "What about Jeanne, are you going to hurt her?" "I don't think JJ's a virgin, but that pussy of hers still looks mighty tight. But no worries, after I fuck her, I've got something that will make her willing and able, just like you." JJ looked up at me with fear in her eyes.

"I'll be right back." I stood and then trotted up the path to the house, my dick swaying. Per my instructions, two stainless steel cases were left for me to retrieve from a storage closet. Holding one in each hand, I returned to the beach. Sitting back down alongside my prizes, I opened the smaller of the two cases. "Pay attention JJ." From within the custom contoured gray foam insert, I removed the device. Vanguard was not happy when I requested the use of the device, not happy at all. I had to stop by the medical facility and have one of the doctors brief me on how to use it. As I held it up, the expression on both girls faces indicated they had some understanding of where it might be inserted. At first glance the device looked like some sort of advanced vibrator. The shiny metal tube was about eight inches long and three inches thick at its widest point (the base). The top four inches were straight and smooth with two seams splitting it in half and converging at the rounded tip. The bottom four inches were ribbed and had a slight curve, culminating at a flange attached to the base unit. The flange was triangular in shape and molded to fit between spread legs. A second, smaller phallus protruded from the flange below the main phallus and was about three quarters of an inch thick and two inches long. Leather straps dangled from below the small phallus. The back side contained a rectangular multi-pin connection jack and small handle to grip while inserting.

Holding the unit over JJ so she could clearly see, I explained. "You're scared because you think this is some sort of torture device. I'm sure you can guess where Mr. Big and Mr. Little fit into your body." Neither girl seemed to think this was funny. "But don't worry your pretty little head, it's not for torture. In fact, it's a medical device. And the purpose you ask ... to insert 'this' into your vaginal tract, up near your uterus." With my other hand I removed the Org-XT from its slot in the foam filled case and held it up. "See those disks on Abbeys tits. As you've already surmised, they are dispensing a drug. Problem is ... they're kinda in the way, covering her nips and all." Both girls gaze switched from my hands, to Abbey's tits, and then back again. "This little baby fits snugly into your cunt and dispenses the drug remotely ... all the time ... for ever." JJ whimpered softly. "Soon, you'll be just as willing as Abbey to suck and fuck! Isn't that right Abbey?" "Yes sir, whatever you ask." With my thumb I pressed a button on the base and the tip of the phallus split open, hinged at the seam four inches down. Like the doctor had demonstrated, I inserted the XT into a tiny socket hidden inside, carefully flexed the wings of the 'T' down, and rotated them into clips within the split cover. Lastly I squeezed the spring loaded cover closed "click". "Ready!"

"Will you put one of those things into my body?" Abbey asked with a tremor in her voice. "Unfortunately I won't have that pleasure. I've only been granted permission to use the nipple disks on you my pet. And worse, I can't even take your virginity." I mumbled the last part mostly to myself. "But I'm sure you'll be sporting one of the XT's up your cunt soon enough. I hear you're on the docket for the big show tomorrow evening. "What show?" "That's not important for now. I may not be able to fuck your pussy, but your ass is nice and clean." I put the device aside. "Let's get you two less comfortable. First, we need to readjust your arms" I said looking into JJ's eyes. "I'm sure they're very numb by now." I grabbed a couple of leather straps and then untied the rope from JJ's wrists. Lifting her body forward by her shoulders, her arms dangled at her side, the muscles useless for the moment. "Hold her in this position." Abbey complied. Crossing her arms behind her back so that her forearms were touching, I secured them in place with a leather straps at each wrist. JJ groaned in pain, her head flopping around. Before laying her back down, I arranged the sand under the towel, creating a gully for her arms. In this position, her upper body wasn't restrained, but with her legs tied so wide, there wasn't much she could do. I doubt she had enough strength left in her midsection to do a single sit-up.

"Get up and come around here." Abbey obeyed. "Get on your knees and straddle JJ's head, facing that way." "Ok." "Scoot your knees up against her shoulders." "Ok." "Stay in that position for a second." Over by the table I grabbed the last of the rebar stakes, the hammer, and some more lengths of rope. Back behind Abbey, I pounded a stake at each corner of the towel, now there were tie points at all four corners. As I began to tie one of the ropes to her ankle she protested. "Phillip, you don't need to tie me down. I won't disobey." "I know, but it's more fun this way. Now spread your legs apart." As Abbey complied, her cunt lowered down even closer to JJ's face, now only inches above. JJ tried to look away but her head was pretty much surrounded by legs, thighs, and other naked girl parts. I attached the ropes to the stakes, pulling Abbey's legs even farther apart. "Phillip, it hurts." I ignored her complaint.

As Abbey hovered above JJ's head, I took her wrists in turn and tied a rope to each. "Bend over." I commanded. Abbey leaned forward, placing her palms on the towel flanking JJ's hips. Her tits elongated, dangling below. "I want you to place your arms under JJ's legs. I'll help." Lifting JJ's right leg at the knee, I snaked the rope attached to Abbeys right hand under JJ's leg and pulled. With JJ's legs spread and tied tight, there wasn't much play, but the soft sand under the towel allowed Abbey's forearm to slip under JJ's thigh. "Phillip, this is uncomfortable." "Stop complaining slut. Now the other arm." With that completed, Abbey was bent over, ass up, legs spread, leaning on her forearms. Her head was directly over JJ's cunt and JJ's head directly under Abbey's cunt. What a beautiful sight! As a final step, I yanked on each rope and tied them off to the same posts as JJ's legs. This pulled Abbey's arms out from under her weight and more inline with JJ's spread legs. The effect ... her tits rested on JJ's stomach and face planted directly between JJ's legs, perfect!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.