A Visit to Tripp's Club - Cover

A Visit to Tripp's Club

Copyright© 2015 by wondash

Chapter 14

Sex Story: Chapter 14 - This story was started in 2010 and continues to refine 'the Club' world. It's a rather long story but I wanted bring out the details as if the Club really existed. It follows one man's mission to become a guest at the Club and his journey of sexual pleasure with many, many girls. The sex doesn't start for a couple chapters, but when it does it continues non-stop!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   First   Sex Toys   Lactation   Double Penetration   Needles  

I prayed to God for the nightmare to end. I had been praying for days. What seemed like only an hour earlier, I thought my prayers had been answered? The other girl, Jeanne, and I were dropped off at this beach house and told to wait. When the man arrived from the beach, Jeanne seemed to know him. He told us a boat was coming to rescue us. But it was all a lie. I tried to escape. Even kneed the man in his groin. But he used some sort of sleeping drug on me. Then he tied us both to these chairs. Now I was staring at Jeanne, gagged, with her breasts exposed. The man had masturbated on her. And when he was done, he touched my vagina with his semen covered fingers. Nobody other than our family doctor had ever touched me down there before. Even when I touched myself, masturbated, I always kept my underwear on. Would I get pregnant? Then the man attached the vibrator between Jeanne's legs and pushed it up against her privates. My college roommate had a vibrator. One day when she was out of the apartment I snuck into her room and found it on her bed. I turned it on and it made me giggle. But I was too scared to try using it. I could see the man had another vibrator, the same as was buzzing against Jeanne. I couldn't tell if it was having any effect on her, but she kept trying to lift her bottom away from the device. My arms and legs ached and I could barely move. I knew what was about to happen.

The man turned to face me. "Your turn Abbey!" "Our god in heav..." "You see that gag your friend is choking on? If you don't shut the fuck up and stop spewing religious crap, I'm going to pull it out of her mouth and shove it into yours. Understand!" I stopped praying out loud. "Good. Now hold still, I don't want to cut you." He was holding the scissors and walked around behind my chair. I felt the metal against my neck. The straps of my bikini top snapped free. He shifted around and sat sideways on the wide arm of the chair. "Please no" I whispered. The blade slipped under the string between my cleavage. I didn't want to see his expression so I closed my eyes. The scissors closed and I felt the tension of the suit top give out. But the curve of my breasts kept the material in place. I remained frozen. Then I felt what must have been the tip of the scissor brush against the inside of my left breast, pushing the red and white stripped bikini aside. Warm air on my nipple. A second later my right breast was also exposed. I was topless. Outside. And a man was staring at me. The bikini top fell uselessly behind my back. Tears leaked from my closed eyes.

"Very nice tits!" He began to touch me. It was almost as horrible as when he put his finger between my legs. I had to open my eyes. Two hands covered my breasts. He gently pinched my nipples and they slowly stiffened. I stared down at my body. It must be a dream. There was no way what I was seeing could be true. Was that my body being fondled by this stranger? Were those my nipples between his fingers? Thankfully he stopped, but only to fetch the other vibrator and straps. I wanted to pray for help from my lord, but was afraid he would put that horrible gag in my mouth. Instead I just watched. The vibrator had a ball and a tapered handle. He pressed the ball between my legs and strapped it in place. "Ready young lady?" I shook my head no, but he pressed the switch anyway. I gasped. Never before had I ever felt anything like this. With my legs spread, the ball pushed against my labia, only the suit bottom providing a barrier. The sensation felt somewhat like a mild electric tingling. The heat from the sun had drained my energy. I used what little I had left to push back with my legs and pull with my arms, lifting my torso an inch or so off the vibrating ball. This provided relief from the assault on my vagina ... for the moment. Looking at Jeanne, I watched as she did the same. But for her it had already been five minutes or longer. I could see her stomach muscles straining, sweat dripping from her pores.

The man had put on his swimming trunks; thank the lord I didn't have to see his horrible erect penis any longer. He walked behind Jeanne and to her surprise, removed the gag. "All I want to hear from you two is moaning, understand!" Jeanne coughed for a few seconds, then replied, "Fuck you, you perverted bastard. Do you know how old we are? You're going to spend the rest of your life in prison." His hands were on her shoulders. "Listen you little cunt, I'm not sure if you get it yet, but on this island, you're nothing more than a fuck toy. And you're never leaving." He called her a fuck toy. I had never heard a girl called that before. "For now, all you have to do is get that tight teenage cunt of yours nice and wet. That goes for you too Abbey." He pushed down on Jeanne, her strength gave out and her body sunk into the chair, firmly seating the vibrator against her vagina. "Fuck, fuck you" she repeated, but with less conviction this time.

"Listen girls, I'm going to take a swim to cool off. Before I leave you two to focus on your impending orgasms, I think you should take a drink." He opened a fresh bottle of water and held it near Jeanne's mouth. She was trying again to lift her body, but I could tell her muscles were done. Still, she refused the water. "No, are you sure?" She looked away. "Ok then. But at least let's keep you cool." He poured half the bottle over her body. It ran over her chest and down between her legs, soaking the material. "What about you Abbey?" I accepted, "yes please". "Ok, but first you need to stop resisting and just enjoy." He dangled the cool water in front of my head. My mouth was so dry and I was so hot. There was nothing I could do but let my bottom settle into the chair. The vibration returned to my privates. "That's a good girl." He patted my head and held the water to my lips. It was so degrading. I felt like his pet. After a few gulps he pulled the bottle and let the rest pour over my chest, just like Jeannie.

"When I get back, I expect the both of you to have nice wet pussies, ready for fucking!" Oh god, he was going to rape me. I don't know why, but the thought hadn't crossed my mind until now. How could I have not known? I began to cry. "Don't you worry Abbey; Mr. Tripp insisted that I don't take your virginity. I guess I'll just have to fuck your other two holes! As for popping your cherry, that will have to wait for another day and another cock." How did he know I was a virgin? Who was Mr. Tripp? Two holes? What other cock? My mind swam and I felt faint. The man was gone now, down in the ocean, somewhere behind my back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.