A Visit to Tripp's Club
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2015 by wondash

Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This story was started in 2010 and continues to refine 'the Club' world. It's a rather long story but I wanted bring out the details as if the Club really existed. It follows one man's mission to become a guest at the Club and his journey of sexual pleasure with many, many girls. The sex doesn't start for a couple chapters, but when it does it continues non-stop!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   First   Sex Toys   Lactation   Double Penetration   Needles  

The second half of the orientation started out a bit boring. We learned about the Club's emergency and medical facilities. About the housing facilities for the women (located on another area of the island). And about all the luxury amenities for the guests; hotels, spas, golf course, gym facilities, and restaurants. Eventually, Vadim and Kira came back around to the girls, the 'club members', also known as Companions.

"All the female staff are under the influence of Org-X or one of its variants. Early on, Mr. Tripp and his partners focused on developing a method to reliably dispense and regulate Org-X to the female club members. Here again, it was Samantha who came up with a solution and envisioned the Org-X Nipple Dispenser, or ND for short." He reached into his pocket and removed a couple of white disks, handing one to me and one to the other couple. This was the same device the girls used during the attempted escape. It felt like it was made from a hard but flexible rubber, was about an inch and a half in diameter, slightly convex/concave in shape, and with thin edges and a thicker center. Tiny pin holes were visible from the underside. In the center was a hole surrounded by a small sleeve protruding about a quarter inch. A tiny metal pin bisected the sleeve. The head of the pin was recessed, making it impossible to pull out. "The Nipple Dispensers come in various sizes to accommodate all combinations of areolas and nipples. In the early years, the Club could only produce NDs using a black plastic material. This is why many guests referred to the woman as Night Nips, a term you may still hear used occasionally. Eventually white and clear composite materials were used, such as the ones you are holding. The NDs have an additional feature – applying pressure (squeezing) the nipple sleeve will dispense a secondary dose of the drug. This would have been used to subdue the subject when necessary. Although no longer in standard use today, the Org-X Nipple Dispenser is still occasionally requested by our guests for use with their selected Companions."

"Speaking of selected girls, how do we as guests make that selection?" I asked. "Good question, Mr. P.A., your guest room has a Club Access terminal – a keyboard, pointing device, and display." I recalled seeing a monitor on the desk in my room. "The Club Access interface provides extensive information about the Club's facilities and staff. From there you can peruse all the Club Companion bios and schedule reservations. There are also live video feeds from the member housing facilities which allow you to track any Companion. I would suggest you spend some time familiarizing yourselves with the system. It can be very helpful and even entertaining" He said with a slight grin. "Shall I continue?" We all nodded.

"Mr. Tripp was never totally happy with the visual and physical obtrusiveness of the ND and continued to research other delivery methods. About five years ago, the Org-X Nipple Dispenser was officially replaced by a new device called the Org-XT." Again Vadim reached into his pocket and this time removed a 'T' shaped device with a tiny cylinder attached to one branch. The Org-XT implant is inserted into the vaginal canal, similar to an IUD, and dispenses Org-X directly into the vaginal tract – highly effective. A sister device is surgically installed subdermally elsewhere on the body and provides wireless communications between the Org-XT implant and repeater stations located around the island. Wi-Fi technology allows for remote regulation of Org-X to each club member. Additionally, all club member's locations and basic vital signs are monitored at all times." Holy shit, these girls have wireless signals emanating from their pussies!

Although the 'installation' of the Org-XT could be done in the Club's medical facilities (and often was), we were also told about an elaborate induction ceremony designed to entertain both the guests and the woman about to be dosed for the first time. Vadim turned on the television to display pictures from a tablet device. "The Club usually processes incoming members once or twice a month. It's one of the most popular events. If you'll turn your attention to the screen, we'll show you a few pictures from a prior session."

Kira narrated; "In this first picture we have a girl strapped to the conveyer tray, ready for processing." A brunette girl with glasses was positioned stomach down and ass up. Her legs and calves were strapped down and spread apart. Her arms were strapped behind her back, wrist to elbow. Another strap around her neck held her head down to a contoured and padded block. This forced her to look forward. She was completely naked.

"In this next picture you can see the girls moving along the conveyer. Notice how close they are spaced, providing each a close-up view. In this manner they see and hear the experience from the girl ahead, just before experiencing it themselves." The image on the screen showed a row of three girls, head to ass. All looked terrified. Fuck this was twisted!

The picture changed to a close-up of a girl's thigh. 'Sasha M' (her name I assumed) and a number were tattooed in small black letters. "Originally all Club members were branded for identification. But that practice has been replaced with a more humane tattoo process. The tattoo application is fully automated and applied during the conversion process." Are you branded or tattooed" one of the two woman asked? "Why don't you show them my dear" Vadim said. Kira looked a bit distressed, but obeyed her husband. Unzipping her skin tight white pants, she pealed them down over her hips. She wore no panties. Considering her age, she was very fit. I could see why Vadim had wanted to stay with her. On her left thigh were the raised letters 'Kira 800055'.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.