A Visit to Tripp's Club - Cover

A Visit to Tripp's Club

Copyright© 2015 by wondash

Chapter 9

Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This story was started in 2010 and continues to refine 'the Club' world. It's a rather long story but I wanted bring out the details as if the Club really existed. It follows one man's mission to become a guest at the Club and his journey of sexual pleasure with many, many girls. The sex doesn't start for a couple chapters, but when it does it continues non-stop!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   First   Sex Toys   Lactation   Double Penetration   Needles  

The orientation was not quite what I had expected - I assumed it would be in an auditorium watching some movie. I followed miss tall hot-but-not-horny brunette into a brightly colored building and into a small lounge area. The comfortable leather sofas and chairs were casually arranged in a circle. There was a large flat-screen television on one wall. Seated in one of the love seats were two older women (definitely guests, not staff). Judging by there proximity to each other, they were lovers. Other than the lesbians and me, we were alone. I considered starting a conversation, but opted to remain silent and snack on some peanuts. At eleven sharp, a door at the other end of the lounge opened and a man and woman entered. Both were dressed in mostly white. The woman's outfit was tight but not totally revealing like most of the other outfits the female staff wore on the island. She also looked much older, maybe in her 40's. But still very attractive. "Hello and welcome to the Club! My name is Vadim. And this is my wife Kira." "Welcome" Kira echoed. They both had slight Russian accents. Addressing me directly, Vadim continued "Mr. P.A., on behalf of all the Club staff, we apologize for the unfortunate events that occurred upon your arrival." The other couple looked confused. "No worries. I was not injured and aside from that one incident, my stay here has been ... beyond my wildest expectations."

"Excellent, then let's proceed with the orientation. First a brief introduction about myself and my wife. I joined the club in 2002. At the time Kira and I had been married for a little over a year. Her upbringing in a strict Russian family, along with a general dislike for intimacy, did not make for a great relationship." Kira showed little if any emotion as he her husband spoke. "With the marriage failing, I decided to offer Kira for entry into the Club. As you can imagine, the Club changed Kira's outlook on sexual behavior. During my annual visits, I would often only request her companionship, and our relationship needless to say, improved significantly. As the years passed, I realized that I wanted to be with Kira always. The only solution was for me to apply for a job at the Club. Although few men are allowed to work here, our marriage helped my cause and I was hired." One of the lesbian couple raised her hand. "Miss D.V., no need for formality, please interrupt us at any time with questions." She spoke with a soft voice "Are you and your wife monogamous?" Kira responded rather sadly "My husband has chosen to return to a life of monogamy, but I do not have that option."

"Enough about us, let's move on. We'll start with the history of Org-X and the Club. The Club's founder was a man by the name of John Tripp. John studied Chemical Engineering at a prestigious university, and when he was drafted into the U.S. military during World War II, his schooling helped to have him stationed at a research facility. One of the top secret projects the military had been working on was a form a chemical warfare. Rather than kill or harm the enemy, this project's goal was to create a chemical weapon that would render the enemy harmless by taking away their desire to do harm. It was called KI-Disable, for Killer Instinct Disable. John was assigned as an assistant to the top scientist working on the K.I.D. project. Unfortunately for the military, the project was not yielding any success. The test volunteers, all male, did not report any change in their mental outlook. But some did report other side effects, one being sexual arousal and extended penile erections. Although of little interest to the other scientists and assistants, John began to wonder what would happen if the drug was applied more directly to the penis and would it enhance any sexual experiences. So one evening before he was scheduled for a four day leave, he secretly removed a small sample of the drug from the lab. He arranged to meet with his long time girlfriend Holly and knew they would make love – the perfect time to run his own experiment."

I thought to myself how I was expecting this orientation to be totally boring, but now it was starting to get good. Vadim continued with the story. "After having dinner out and then a few drinks at a local bar, John and Holly returned back to her place. Hidden in his coat pocket was a small spray bottle filled with water and one drop of the K.I.D. drug. He had decided to not tell Holly about his little experiment until after the deed was done. Excusing himself to put on a condom in the bathroom while Holly waited in bed, he sprayed a fine mist onto the tip of his penis. The effect was almost immediate. He was already erect with anticipation, but now he felt even more aroused and focused, and almost forgot to put on the condom before rushing out of the bathroom and jumping into the bed." Vadim paused. I'll let Kira pick up from here. Good I thought, nothing like a chick talking about fucking with a sexy Russian voice! "John proceeded to make love with Holly. But what he did not realize at the time, not all of the K.I.D. drug had been totally absorbed. When, the chemical made contact with Holly's vagina, she immediately began to orgasm, multiple times – something that had never happened in her life. John came soon after, causing Holly to orgasm yet again. They pulled apart and lay panting on the bed. Still not realizing why Holly had reacted the way she did, John leaned over to grab a cigarette. He thought to himself, this stuff could be used as a male sex enhancer. I'm going to be rich. But when he looked at Holly, something was just not right."

Holly lay on her back with her fingers between her legs. John had never seen Holly masturbate before. Could the drug have somehow affected her also?" "You ok?" he asked. "I ... I ddon't know?" she responded. "Feel so excited. Can't help myself. Please fuck me again!" This was not normal behavior for his Holly. Had the drug reduced her inhabitations? He decided to see just how far this could go. "Want to try a new position?" "Yes." "Doggie position?" "Yes." She rolled onto her knees, ass up, head between her arms on the pillow. Obviously she knew how to do this even if she had never offered in the past. He got into position behind her between her legs. In all their years together, he had never seen her ass like this, so spread, so exposed. With his dick hard as rock, he placed it into position and quickly slipped into her wet pussy. Holding her hips, he began to slowly thrust. "oh god, ohhh g god, fuck me john, FUCK ME JOHN" He pumped faster. "Don't cum Holly, not yet." He commanded. "Please John, let me cum, pppleeassse let me cum." "Not yet." He pulled out. "What's wrong?" She panted. Her tight little brown rectum had his attention. Using his hand, he guided his prick over the tight opening, semen dripping, making her crevice slick. "I'm want to fuck you in the ass Holly. "Ok John. I'm ready." Oh my god he thought, was this really happening? He pushed and the tip of his dick against her rectum. It began to stretch to let him in. Her body went tense. "I'm going in." "Ok John." Using his hands on her hips for leverage, he pushed harder and the head of his dick disappeared. Holly screamed out in pain. "John it hurts, I'm tearing inside!" His gut reaction was to pull out; after all, he didn't want to cause his girlfriend pain. But his dick really wanted to keep fucking her ass. "Holly, do you want me to stop or continue?" She hesitated for a moment wiping tears from her eyes... "I'll do whatever you want."

Kira's telling of this story was so erotic, I though I was going to blow my wad right in front of the lesbians! But looking across to their sofa, I could see from the flushed look on their faces and the positions of their hands on each other, that they were enjoying the story also. Maybe they were thinking about what the drug would do to them? Shall I continue? We all nodded. "The affect of K.I.D. on John Tripp's girlfriend lasted about an hour." Afterward, Holly fell asleep. But John could not sleep. First he found a notepad and began to document all that had happened. His mind raced. How could this drug be used? He realized that none of the volunteers at the military base had been woman. What would happen if it were applied directly to the female skin? Would it have the same effect applied to different parts of the body; arms, legs, ass, breasts or nipples? Clit? This would require more testing. But would Holly agree after she learned the truth? He did not sleep that night.

The next morning when Holly awoke she was confused and angry. "Why did you make me do those things last night? You know I would never have sex..." she hesitated with a look of disgust on her face. "that way." "Holly, calm down. You agreed to those things, don't you remember?" "YES I remember. But I, I, I ... d don't know why." She began to cry. He tried to comfort her, hold her, she pushed him away. "Don't you ever touch me again! Get out of my house! GET OUT!" He decided it might be best to give her some time, so he went to the bathroom, gathered his stuff and headed for the front door. Holly was still crying in the bedroom. This was a problem. It was then that the scientist in John took over. Now was the perfect time to test the drug again. How would Holly react when she was obviously in no mood to be with him, let alone have sex? He grabbed the small spray bottle and held it behind his back as he knocked on the bedroom door. "Holly, please, let's talk about this." He opened the door. She had put on panties and a white tee-shirt – one of his most likely. She was balled up on the bed but sat up as he entered the room. "GET OUT" she yelled again with conviction. He continued to approach and she shifted away until she was up against the headboard, knees up to her chest. "I'll, I'll ... I'll call the police!" Dam, she was really agitated, almost crazy. Was this a lingering affect of the drug? As she reached for the phone, he made his move. Quickly jumping on the bed, armed with the bottle of K.I.D., he sprayed her exposed arm. This surprised her. "What the fuck John? What kind of game are you playing?" Again she started to reach for the phone on the nightstand. It wasn't working, at least not as quick as he needed. John was panicking. Or maybe it didn't work on the arms – maybe it needed to be on a more sensitive part of her body. In reaching for the phone, her legs had dropped down and the target became clear. He sprayed her tits. God this had better work he thought. The thin white material of the tee-shirt was slightly wet on her right breast. A second shot to the left breast. All of a sudden her nipples became hard. "Holly, please put down the phone". She did. There was no longer any anger in her expression. "Holly, will you give me a blow job?" "Yes John." She began unbuttoning my pants. Minutes later I came in her mouth – something that she'd never let me do before. I told her to swallow my cum and she did without hesitation.

John asked Holly to make them breakfast and she did. They ate mostly in silence, Holly only speaking when asked a question. It was like she no longer had a will of her own. She also had a tendency to touch herself – something he commanded her to stop doing after it became too distracting for both of them. When it looked like the material on her breasts was drying, he gave them another spray. Having her take a shower was of more concern – was the chemical effect topical or absorbed. He kept the shower short and the bottle at the ready. But there was no need to worry, Holly remained obedient. After the shower he had her dress in a cotton bra which he sprayed damp – that should last a couple hours. What to do next? His situation had become very complicated. He had to be back on the base in two days. There was no way to keep Holly under the influence of K.I.D while he was gone and it seemed unlikely she could even function normally. And when the drug wears off, she might remember everything. She'll know that I did this to her and that the liquid in the bottle was the cause. She might report me to the police, or worse, the military – I'd be tried for stealing top secret government property. Fuck, FUCK. Remain calm John, think this through. Holly's parents had both passed away years ago. She had one brother but he was currently stationed over-seas. Her friends would miss her. And what about her job? No, there was no way he could 'disappear' his girlfriend – besides, they had been together for a long time and he had even been considering proposing. Marriage, that was it!

If they were married, Holly could live on the base in his apartment. His tour of duty was over in 8 months, after which time they could go anywhere. Marriage was the answer. But it had to be fast, like immediately. First he called his closest friend on the base, Winston, and told him that he had proposed to Holly and they decided to do a shotgun wedding. Win was mostly disappointed that there wouldn't be a bachelor party. John asked Winston to inform his superiors that he would be returning with his new wife and would file the paperwork upon his return in two days. Next, he had to actually get married. That would require a trip into L.A. Then it dawned on John that he hadn't even asked Holly if she wanted to marry him. That made him chuckle, of course she would say yes. Holly was sitting quietly in the living room. "Hey kiddo, I was thinking. Do you want to marry me?" She smiled. "Yes John, I will marry you." He kissed her. "How about we do it now?" "Ok. What will I wear?" "Go put on a nice dress, something real pretty." Luckily, he had packed a white collared shirt and tie for their dinner the night before – which he put back on. Next he headed into the kitchen and grabbed a roll of Saran Wrap. Back in the bedroom, Holly was standing in her panties and bra, looking through the closet for the right dress. "Come here for a second." He moistened both cups of her bra with the sprayer. "It's cold, she giggled." Then he tore off a section of the clear wrap and stretched it over the outside of her left bra cup, tucking in the edges. Same for the right breast. That should help keep the chemical from evaporating as quickly and also keep Holly's dress from showing wet spots on her tits. "Don't remove the Saran Wrap please." "I won't" she replied sheepishly. Two hours later they were married.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.