A Visit to Tripp's Club
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2015 by wondash

Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This story was started in 2010 and continues to refine 'the Club' world. It's a rather long story but I wanted bring out the details as if the Club really existed. It follows one man's mission to become a guest at the Club and his journey of sexual pleasure with many, many girls. The sex doesn't start for a couple chapters, but when it does it continues non-stop!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   First   Sex Toys   Lactation   Double Penetration   Needles  

The Club had a selection of restaurants to eat at, many with gourmet menus. As I was not dressed formally, and Stacy was barely dressed at all, we were advised by our escort to eat at a casual Italian establishment. This part of the island had an almost Disney feel to it, although Disney does not have scantily clad woman walking everywhere (along with the other guests). It was a bit cool outside, so Stacy had been given a short silk robe to wear over the thin camisole. It was easy to differentiate between the guests and female staff (club members as Tripp referred to them) – the women always wore white, tight fitting, or see-through outfits, many leaving little to the imagination. And they usually had a strange, happy/carefree expression on their faces. None seemed concerned in the slightest that they were essentially sex slaves. As we walked amongst the beautiful gardens, it was not unusual to see guests getting blow jobs or just fucking on the grass. My dick was erect again and Stacy stroked it gently as we walked. "Do you want to stop and make love sir?" Of course I did! But my stomach was also sending my brain messages. "Let's eat first."

The restaurant had both indoor and outdoor seating. Stacy's nipples always seemed erect and I assumed it was due to the slightly cool breeze. With that in mind, I asked for a table on the terrace. All the wait staff were women (of course), wearing cute short pleated skirts and skin tight tops. I selected our entrées, an appetizer, and wine. Stacy didn't seem all that pleased with the wine and sipped it slowly. The food was delivered quickly and was quite tasty. Eating was at times difficult as the two men sitting at a table close by had their female companions under the table, head's in their laps. How the fuck could you eat while getting a slow blowjob?

Conversation with Stacy was also difficult. I asked about where she lived (used to live), did she have any brothers or sisters, and other personal stuff, but she just kept saying that they were not allowed to talk about their personal stuff and would I like a blowjob, like the other two gentlemen? "Well, if you can't tell me about your background, tell me about the Club." "I've only been here for a week or two ... I think. It all seems kinda fuzzy. Everyone is super nice to me. And I get to fuck a lot. God I want to fuck!" Wow, this girl is one horny teen slut, I though. Then I remembered about that Org shit they must have given her. "What did they do to you when you first arrived?" I asked. "Hmmm, I don't really recall how I got here. At first I was scared. But I slept a lot. I remember some doctors giving me an examination. I was totally embarrassed, although thinking back, I don't know why. They put something in me." "In you, where?" "My pussy!" she giggled pointing between here legs. "After that I felt much more relaxed. Then the classes and training started. It was fun. They taught me how to fuck and other stuff. And I had a LOT of orgasms!" As she was telling me this, I watched her hand between her legs. "I ... I n n know I'm not suppose to touch myself without permission. P p ppplease sir, give me permission so I don't break the rules." I did, and she came within thirty seconds. Dinner was over!

Walking to my bungalow, all I could think about was fucking Stacy. But by the time we arrived, the heavy Italian meal had taken effect, along with all the events of the past day. I was exhausted. Stacy undressed me and I fell into the comfortable king bed. I watched as she slipped easily out of the robe and camisole, revealing her amazing young body. Perfect medium sized breasts, flat stomach, and shaved pussy with pink puffy lips. She climbed on top and immediately slipped my erect dick into her cunt. It was so tight. She fucked me slowly while touching her clit and tits. Whatever they had taught her, it was good. She moaned and I moaned. Her orgasm came first, and mine soon after. That was it. I fell asleep thinking about two of the tightest, youngest pussies I had ever fucked.

The phone was ringing. It still seemed dark outside. What time was it? Stacey's warm soft body was under the covers, pressed up against mine. She stirred a bit. I reached for the phone. "Sorry to disturb you so early Mr. P.A. You asked to be notified toward the end of the procedure you were participating in yesterday." "Ah ... yes. Thank you." "If you wish, you may watch on our closed circuit channel, number 969. Only your room has access to that channel. If you have other guests with you in your room, please ask them to leave before viewing." "What about Stacey, the girl from your staff?" "She may stay. Only other guests are prohibited." The voice on the phone hung-up. By now Stacey had gotten out of bed and was in the bathroom. She left the door open and smiled when I acknowledged her. I had never watched a naked girl pee before. It was actually a bit of a turn on. I might have to explore that in the future, after all, anything goes at the Club! When she returned to the bedside, I asked her to hand me the remote from the dresser before getting back in.

Tuning to channel 969, we were presented with a clear view of the four racks. Two were empty - Lacey and Bobby were gone. Mr. Tripp's voice came over the television speakers. "Good morning Mr. P.A. Hope your evening's rest went well. Stacey, have you been following the rules and behaving?" I hesitated, unsure if I could just talk and he would hear me? "Yes, Stacey has been fantastic. How can you..." "We use a custom video chat system here at the club. From your remote you can enable the camera on your end and also control the camera at this end." The remote had a small joystick and a zoom button. I panned the camera to the left, bringing Mr. Tripp into view holding the tablet. Panning back, I zoomed into Wendy. Her body was slick with sweat. The phallus deep inside her vagina, but currently immobile. She was mumbling something unintelligible.

"What happened to the other girls?" I asked. "Well, Lacey lasted about six hours before it became clear that further time on the machine might cause permanent mental damage. Let's just say her young body and mind could not take anymore. As for Bobby, I had her removed and sent over to my private residence where she is currently hooked up to a similar version of the machine. I'll continue with her at my leisure." "Is Lacey ok Mr. Tripp?" Stacey asked with a concerned voice. "She'll be just fine Stacey. After her training is complete, I'll have her assigned to the same residence as you. Then you two girlfriends can catch up!" he chuckled. "But on to other, more important activities, namely ... removing Lisa's clit." I guess Lisa was still slightly coherent. In the weakest of voices I heard her whisper "no, please not that. I ... I'm sorry. I'll never ever". Tripp cut her off "I don't give a fuck how sorry you are bitch." I panned back until I had a complete view of Lisa. Tripp had rolled the cart to her side. I could see medical instruments, including the scalpel, but that's not the tool he picked up. The tool he picked up looked much more sinister. I don't think Lisa noticed, her eyes were closed.

It was impossible to completely describe how I felt. The machine had raped me continually for so long that time became a mystery. It seemed to know both my pleasure and pain limits. At first I screamed a lot. Eventually my throat became too sore to really yell much. But it was the soreness between my legs that really kept my focus. Some of the time the phallus seemed lubricated, and other times it was dry, or cold, or even burning hot. The rod in my anus also seemed to change temperature. Electric shocks were also part of the torture. I was sure the walls of my vagina were bloodied and torn. I would feel a wetness dripping down my thighs, but it was never blood, only sweat, or whatever the machine was pumping into me. The machine was able to bring me to orgasm over and over again. I tried to think of anything other than want was happening to my body; I thought about our attempted escape from this horrid island and how I longed to see my family again. I opened my eyes when I realized Trip was standing in front of me. He was talking to someone, but there was nobody in the room besides himself and the girl on the rape machines. Two of the racks were empty, they had removed the sub captain and the new girl some time earlier, I don't recall when exactly. Then I noticed the device in his hand and my mind began to race.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.