A Visit to Tripp's Club - Cover

A Visit to Tripp's Club

Copyright© 2015 by wondash

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story was started in 2010 and continues to refine 'the Club' world. It's a rather long story but I wanted bring out the details as if the Club really existed. It follows one man's mission to become a guest at the Club and his journey of sexual pleasure with many, many girls. The sex doesn't start for a couple chapters, but when it does it continues non-stop!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   First   Sex Toys   Lactation   Double Penetration   Needles  

Here I was; a guest at the Club! Just a week ago I was convinced this place didn't even exist. Outside, the surroundings were the standard tropic affair – palms and colorful vegetation everywhere you looked. But what I didn't see were any buildings other than the one I just walked out of and the aircraft hanger. And for that matter, where were all the people? I was expecting to see half naked nymphs walking all over the place! I followed the lovely miss June down a path to a waiting golf cart. Ah, the rest of the facility must be away from the airstrip. I stepped into the passenger seat of the cart and June hopped into the driver seat. "Normally I don't drive these things, but you're the only other guest transferring today and I've been asked to fill in for Sarah." We pulled out and headed down a gravel path through the trees. "So, June, do you have any other jobs here at the Club besides arrivals reception and fill-in golf cart driver?" She giggled. Not here at the transfer facility – it's really very boring. "What do you mean Transfer Facility?" Oh, I'm sorry, I assumed you knew. This island is just a way point." As she spoke the cart path burst from the dense jungle onto a picture perfect coast line. A dock and small shack were the only man-made objects visible.

So I hadn't made it to the Club ... yet. "This is where you'll start the final leg of the journey to our main facility. Your luggage has already been loaded onto the ship. Bobby is waiting to help you onboard – she's also the captain." Ship? What ship? The dock was very long and reached a few hundred feet into the ocean. A figure stood at the end. As I looked closer, there was ... some sort of ship rocking above the waves. "Have a pleasant voyage and enjoy your stay at the Club." I stepped out of the cart and waved as June drove off, then headed out onto the dock. There were railings and benches on either side – it was actually more like a pier. As I approached it became obvious that the captain was as attractive as all the other women I had met so far. And the ship, to my surprise, was actually a small sub! It was painted a pale yellow – a yellow submarine.

"Hurry Mr. P.A., we've been waiting for you." But her tone was totally relaxed. "Watch your step and please be very careful climbing down the ladder. I hope you're ok with confined spaces – if not we can provide a sedative." "No, I'll be fine. I've never been on a sub before." "Oh, the Destiny is a custom designed craft – I'm sure you'll enjoy the voyage." I crossed the narrow metal gangway onto a railed platform with an open hatchway. Carefully I climbed down the ladder into the dimly lit belly of the sub. As I had said, this was my first submarine, but it was obvious that this was not a standard craft. I was expecting lots of metal and pipes. Instead the chamber was clad in teak with soft lighting, large round windows lining both sides, and comfortable wide leather recliners in two rows. Along side each chair was a small table. Everything was attached to floor. At either end of the passenger compartment were hatchways leading fore and aft. They looked to be made of brushed alloy, but were otherwise shaped as you would expect with a large wheel in the center. The front hatch was slightly ajar. From above, our captain, Bobby, was climbing down the ladder. As she pulled the hatch closed, I admired her perfect ass and small breasts pushing tight against the white one piece spandex outfit she wore.

"Ok everybody, let's get going. If you'll take a seat Mr. P.A." Already sitting side by side were the couple from the plane ride. They were speaking to each other – in French. I took a seat at the front and Bobby pushed open the hatch and proceeded forward. From my vantage I could see some of the control room – nothing fancy like in here, more like what you expect a sub to look like, as in the movies. Engine noises began to emanate from behind and the rocking motion increased. Then the ocean around the sub illuminated (Bobby must have turned on exterior lighting). From my window I could just make out the pier's pylons moving away. Actually, it was us that were moving. For the next ten minutes or so, we continued out too sea at the same depth – at least that what it seemed like – I could still make out the sunny surface above. A funny thought crossed my mind – this reminded me of the old 20,000 Leagues ride at Disney World!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.