Class Float
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by Douglas Fox

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sarah McCarraher, a fifteen year-old teen, gets more than she bargained for when she meets up with her dream boy, Danny Garrity, during an evening school project - building a float for the homecoming parade for their school.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Reluctant   First  

I lay on the wagon bed for a while enjoying the glow from my sexual liaison. The late September air was cooling, so I finally dressed and headed back to the house. I don't know if anyone noticed how gingerly I was walking. Sex with Danny was tremendous but he did make me sore down below. I worked on my homework for a while before heading to the bathroom for a good long soak in a tub full of steamy, hot water. Wispy strings of translucent semen drifted out of my hole as I soaked away the pain and stiffness from my body.

There was an awful lot of sperm leaking out me. I hoped Danny was right that we were safe. It would be mess if I got knocked up. Danny was older and obviously sexually experienced. I comforted myself that he probably knew what he was talking about.

I expected to feel different when I woke up the next morning, but I didn't. There had to be some way people would know I was no longer an innocent. I expected Mom or Dad to comment at breakfast. They didn't.

At school before home room, I made a point of going by Danny's locker on the way to my locker. I spotted my lover talking with a group of his friends.

"Hey, Danny," I commented as I reached them. Danny turned to face me briefly.

"Hey, Sarah," he remarked quickly. I expected a kiss or a hug. Danny turned back to his friends and resumed talking with them. I was disappointed but hid it. I headed off to my homeroom. I was anonymous as ever during my first couple classes. I had a spooky feeling as my math class gathered at the start of third period. People were looking at me and whispering. I could feel it even though I couldn't spot anyone actually doing it.

The eerie feeling of being the butt of gossip continued the rest of the morning. I found out I wasn't crazy when my friend, Katie Hanson, sat down across the table from me.

"You won't believe the crazy ass rumor I just heard," Katie said. "A couple girls were tittering that you went all the way with Danny Garrity. I told them in no-uncertain-terms that you wouldn't have anything to do with a pussy hound like Danny Garrity."

"Umm ... well," I stuttered. Pussy hound?

Katie stared at me for a second. I don't have a good poker face. Katie's eyes grew wider. "You didn't!"

"Well ... uh..." I admitted. "I did."

"What! When?" Katie demanded. "What happened to waiting for a boy who loves you?"

"Umm ... well..." I stuttered. "Danny's really cute and ... well ... he said I was pretty and..."

"His tongue is magic," Katie commented. "He can sweet talk girls into almost anything. What did he tell you? 'You're so pretty. He's worshiped you from afar and just couldn't get the courage to tell you? That he has dreams about you?"

"Well ... yeah," I acknowledged. Katie knew exactly how Danny talked me into making out with him. Almost to the word. I had a sinking feeling.

"At least tell me you were safe," Katie said. "You DID insist he use a condom."

"Well ... I did ask him to," I explained. "But he..."

"Oops, I forgot?" Katie said. "Did he pull that one on you? Danny gets off having unprotected sex." I hung my head and nodded my acknowledgement. "At least you didn't fall for his 'You can't get pregnant your first time.' That one's just stupid."

"You can get pregnant your first time?" I gasped.

"Of course you can," Katie stated. "Didn't you pay attention in health class two years ago?"

"They didn't tell us much," I protested. "It was a long while ago and..."

"Oh, sweet Jesus," Katie said. "You allowed Danny Garrity to go all the way and screw you without any protection. Please tell me your period is happening soon or you just finished it."

"Well..." I stuttered. I was well and truly fucked now.

"When is your next period due?" Katie asked.

"About two weeks from now," I said. Katie looked disgusted.

"That miserable fucker!" she snapped. "He better not have gotten you knocked up. He's already knocked up Whitney Phillips last spring."

"She's not pregnant," I said.

"Not anymore," Katie said. "The Phillipses insisted Garrity pay for her abortion."

"Oh, God!" I asked. "How screwed am I?"

"When did this happen?" Katie asked. "You could get Plan B contraception if it wasn't too long ago."

"It was last night."

"You didn't even get a date out of that asshole?" Katie said. "Last night was a school night. I thought you were going to work on the homecoming float."

"I did," I said.

"It was at your house?" Katie asked. "When? After everyone went home?"

"It was," I confirmed. "Are you sure I could get Plan B? I thought I would need a prescription for that. I'll die if my parents find out about what happened."

"Plan B is over the counter," Katie said. "You have an older sister with a license. You should ask Allison for help."

"This is so embarrassing," I said.

"Not as embarrassing as showing up at school with a big belly," Katie retorted. "Is that what you want?"

"No."

"Get Allison to help you get Plan B," Katie instructed. "With any luck, you won't catch from last night."

"I'll die if I get knocked up," I whimpered.

"You'll deal with whatever life hands you," Katie replied. "You're strong and capable. You WILL handle whatever comes your way."

"I guess," I allowed.


Allison and Mike were screwing when the bus dropped me off at our house. Mike drove, so the pair in the next room had a ten minute head start on their fun. I went on-line to search for pregnancy info while my big sister screwed her boyfriend next door to me. I found an ovulation calculator on-line. It predicted that yesterday and today was my "very fertile" times. I continued searching on-line about fertility and pregnancy. I found a couple interesting facts.

"MYTH: You can't get pregnant the first time you have sex

It may seem like the odds are in your favor, but there's no reason to risk it: You are just as likely to get pregnant the first time you have sex as any other. 'In fact, some statistics say that 20% of people get pregnant within a month of starting sex, ' says Dr. Yen." http://www.health.com

"Your probability of conception is increased when you have intercourse multiple times in your fertile window. While it is true that sperm concentrations decrease slightly with increasing intercourse frequency, frequent intercourse is still more likely to result in conception than infrequent intercourse for couples with no male factor fertility issues. Each additional act of intercourse within your fertile window increases your probability of conception for that cycle." http://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Intercourse-Timing-and-Frequency.html

Allison was next door getting screwed. I was already totally screwed. Believed the 'Can't get Pregnant the First Time' myth – check, did that. Allowed a boy to have unprotected sex while I was very fertile – check, did that. Allowed him to have unprotected sex with me multiple times – check, did that. Orgasmed as the boy came in me – check, did that the second time. Was there anything I did that made it less likely that I would be knocked up on the only night I ever had sex? No, not that I could find.

As normal, Mike split about fifteen minutes before our Mom came home from work. I headed straight over to Allison's room when he left. My sister was sprawled on her bed, still naked from her afternoon fun. I noticed a sheen of juices on her pussy. No white semen, just her own lubricating juices. At least Allison was smart enough to be safe.

"Allison, can we talk for a few minutes?" I asked politely when my sister saw me.

"Were Mike and I too noisy?" Allison asked. "Sorry about the noise. You know how it is."

"Yes, I totally know how it is," I agreed. "That's what I wanted to talk about."

"You and Danny Garrity?" Allison asked. I nodded agreement. "He was really into you last night. His flirting was getting outrageous. Did he ask you for a date Saturday night?"

"No," I responded.

"Really? I'm shocked," Allison said. "From the way the two of you were necking at the end of the night, I would have sworn he would have asked you out."

"We went beyond necking last night," I stated.

"Second base?" Allison asked. I shook my head no. "Third base?" I hung my head. "Please tell me you didn't let that boy in your pants."

"Everything we did felt so good and..." I explained.

"You went all the way with Danny Garrity?" Allison repeated. "Please tell me you made him use protection."

"That is why I need to talk to you," I said. I tried to straighten up and look my big sister in the eye. Allison stared at me in disbelief. I continued. "It all felt so good last night. Everything I allowed him to do was wonderful. I let things get carried away."

"No protection at all?" Allison queried.

"None,"

"Shit!" Allison snapped. "How bad is this? When is your next period due?"

"It's as bad as it can get," I stated. "I was researching on-line while you did Mike this afternoon. The web says I am very fertile yesterday and today. My next period is due October 13th." I watched as my sister mentally counted backwards.

"SHIT!" Allison snapped when she reached the same conclusion as the information I found on-line.

"Can you give me a ride into town tonight after dinner?" I asked. "I'm told you can get Plan B contraception without a prescription. It's my only hope."

"Of course!" Allison said. She shook off her surprise and began questioning me about how I allowed something like this to happen. I told the whole story, without embellishment. Allison agreed to help me get Plan B contraception after dinner.

I was embarrassed as hell going into the pharmacy but Allison insisted that if I was old enough to have sex, I was old enough to purchase my own birth control. The Plan B boxes were kept behind the counter, so I had to ask the older lady clerk to get it for me. She was very understanding with me.

"Make sure you take this as soon as you get home, dearie," she directed. "Insist your boyfriend use protection the next time. It is much safer with proper protection."

"Um ... we had it but kind of ... got carried away," I answered.

"That happens at times to the best of us," the clerk replied. "In case this doesn't work, talk to your parents, a counselor at school or the local woman's clinic for help. Help is available. You aren't alone in this."

"Thank you," I said genuinely. "It's been a tough time for me." The clerk got an alarmed look on her face.

"The boy didn't force you, did he?"

"No, it was consensual," I answered. The concern drained from the lady's face.

"Remember, take this immediately when you get home," she repeated. "If it doesn't work, get help. You are NEVER alone in this."

"Thank you for being so kind," I replied. I paid for my purchase and headed out to my sister's car. Allison and I talked a bit about my experience with Danny the previous night and got the low-down on Danny's reputation around school. He might be easy on the eyes, but he wasn't anyone I should consider boyfriend material. Allison said I was lucky to be rid of the dick. I took the Plan B pill as soon as I got to my room that evening.

That directions with the pill reported that Plan B contraception worked in about seven of every eight cases. It also warned that if I was already pregnant, this pill wouldn't help at all. All I could do was hope Danny's sperm hadn't found my egg yet. The package said the only way to tell if Plan B worked was for me to have my period in two weeks. If I didn't get it, I was well and truly fucked.


I was on pins and needles for the next week. I helped out with finishing the Homecoming float. Danny never showed to help. He virtually ignored me in the halls at school. I returned the favor to the bastard.

A week later, on Friday morning before 2nd Period, Austin Burnett shuffled over in front of my desk.

"Um ... um ... Sarah ... uh," he stuttered. The poor boy looked totally nervous. I gave him a big smile. "You know the ... uh ... Homecoming Dance?"

"Yes?" I confirmed.

"Do you have ... um ... you know ... like a..."

"A date?" I added to relieve Austin a little. "I don't have a date."

"Would you ... uh ... you know ... go with ... me?" Austin finally managed to say. Austin didn't have the dreamy looks of a Danny Garrity but he didn't have that nasty personality either. Austin was pretty average looking tenth grader with a little more acne than he probably wanted. He was also a real sweet heart.

"I would be honored to be your date to the Homecoming Dance," I replied.

"You ... you will?" Austin gasped. His smile grew and his chest puffed out. "Cool! I guess we can talk next week about when my mom or dad brings me over to pick you up. Thanks, Sarah."

"I'm looking forward to it, Austin," I replied. The elated boy floated off to his own seat. I had a good feeling about accepting Austin's offer of a date. I should have paid more attention to boys like Austin. I wouldn't be worrying about being knocked up if I hadn't blinded by Danny Garrity's looks and smooth talking.

I fretted about the possibility of pregnancy over the weekend. Monday morning Austin caught up with me before home room. We got to talk for a few minutes before heading to our respective homerooms. Every day Austin stopped by to talk a bit. I found he was funny and engaging. By Friday afternoon, the two of us decided to go to the football game together that night – not as a date, just as two friends.

We had a good time cheering for our team. I enjoyed spending the evening with Austin. I especially enjoyed a play in the third quarter. Danny Garrity had gone across the middle for a pass. The other team's safety clocked Danny good as he stretched out for the ball. I didn't explain to Austin why I cheered on that play.

Austin showed up Saturday evening with his dad to give us a ride to the school Homecoming Dance. Austin and I talked, danced and hung out with our friends. We both had a great time. Danny Garrity showed up escorting Amber Stevens, a tenth grader I knew a little. I watched across the room as Danny put the moves on Amber, the moves I knew too well.

Dumb luck put me in the girl's restroom at the same time as Amber later in the evening.

"I see you're here with Danny Garrity," I commented as we washed out hands.

"I am," Amber confirmed. "I am having the best time. He is so sweet to me." She giggled. "He makes me feel so ... so sexy."

"Be careful with that," I remarked. "Danny's line on girls is so smooth. Look out for him. He's dangerous."

"I'm sure you're mistaken," Amber said. "He's a sweet, gentle guy."

"If that sweet, gentle guy gets you pinned down naked, crazy with lust to screw, make sure you put the condom on him yourself. Do NOT trust him to do it." I reached Amber.

"Really?" she gasped. "I can't believe that. Are you sure?"

"Been there, done that," I retorted. "I didn't get the souvenir rubber afterwards."

"I am sure Danny doesn't intend anything like that on a first date," Amber said. "Thanks for the warning anyway."

"Just protect yourself," I said.

I rejoined Austin. The DJ put on some slow music, which suited me fine. Austin started out with his hands on my hips and a few inches between our bodies as we started dancing. I wrapped my arm around his back and pulled him against my body. I wanted more contact with my date. I enjoyed the contact. I knew Austin was feeling it too. Rather quickly a lump formed in his pants. I didn't mind bumping into it occasionally. I was turning myself on. My nipples pressed against Austin's chest and rubbing him had me so aroused.

Fortunately Austin and I had a few minutes as the dance ended to calm down after the final slow dance. My date seemed a little dazed at the past twenty minutes.

"I had a wonderful time," I gushed as I hugged Austin.

"Um ... yeah, it was great," he agreed.

"Maybe we could do it sometime again?" I suggested.

"Again?" Austin gulped. "Yeah, again ... maybe, like a, uh ... movie?"

"A movie next Friday night?" I offered. "That would be wonderful. It's a date." I hugged Austin again and planted a hot kiss on his lips. I gave him some tongue. He responded slowly at first but with increasing enthusiasm. Our necking session was cut short when Austin's dad arrived too soon for our tastes. We held hands in the backseat on the way home. Austin walked me to the door. We enjoyed one more intense kiss. I wanted to do a tonsillectomy on Austin with my tongue, but I suspected my parents could be watching us. We said good night.

I enjoyed my date with Austin and hoped this could be the start of something more. He was a sweet, well-behaved guy. I enjoyed his company. I knew he had enjoyed mine. It kind of turned me on to think what Austin would be doing when he got home. He most likely would whack off his hard cock, dreaming of the things he wished to do to me. What a turn on for me. I frigged myself before I went to sleep.

I had a little bit of cramping on Sunday morning. I was pleased when I went to the bathroom to get ready for church. I was bleeding! Thank God! My period was a day early. Danny hadn't knocked me up. I was so relieved. I hopped in the shower and washed up. When I got out and was drying myself I noticed something odd. My nipples were larger and darker than they used to be. I shrugged it off. Like the health teachers at school said, we are developing and changing from all the hormones coursing through our bodies. I guess this was just the latest change. I reported the great news to Allison after we got home from church.


I was surprised Monday morning when I changed pads to find the one I took off didn't have much blood in it. I put on another pad. Normally my period lasted at least three days.

Amber Stevens caught me in the hallway before homeroom.

"Oh ... MY ... God, Sarah!" Amber gushed. "You saved my ass on Saturday night. That prick Danny Garrity started making out with me. That was OK. I allowed him to feel me up. That was good too. Too good. He tried to push me into sex, just like you warned me. I shut that slimy S.O.B. down when he pulled that 'can't get pregnant the first time' shit on me. Thank you for warning me about him."

"Hey, that is what friends are for," I said. "I'm glad everything worked out OK for you."


Austin and I got together more often between classes to talk. We had a single class in common – sixth period Biology. That class gave us an extra couple minutes to talk, which was a bonus. I learned to appreciate his dry sense of humor. Austin and I decided to include pizza before our movie date on Saturday night. Austin and Mrs. Burnett picked me about at six o'clock.

We enjoyed a couple slices of pizza before walking over to the theater, hand in hand. We decided to see a romantic comedy. Austin tried to get us aisle seats in the middle of the theater.

"Let's move to the very back," I suggested.

"We can't see as well back there," Austin protested.

"We can't BE SEEN as well back there," I countered. It took a couple seconds for Austin to grasp my intent. He got a goofy grin on his face.

"The back," he agreed quickly. We found a spot in the back row of the theater. We deposited our coats on the chair beside Austin, towards the aisle. More camouflage and privacy for us. We nibbled on popcorn and sipped our sodas through the previews and ads. Finally the movie got going. A couple minutes in Austin pulled Move 101, the one every boy learns first – the stretch and drape the arm behind your date's neck.

I snuggled against him to let him know I approved. It took Austin a couple minutes hesitation to allow his hand to flop down and lay against the side of my breast. I could feel him shaking. I relieved his tension immediately by grabbing his hand and placing it directly on my breast. I looked over at my date. Austin's face displayed his shock at this development.

I grinned and said, "It's OK. I like this." His face went to a huge smile as he began to feel me up. He was being a little rough, especially on my nipples. "Gentle," I cautioned. "Be gentle."

"Sorry," Austin gasped. He took care as he fondled, caressed and squeezed my breasts. I knew Austin was inexperienced at this but he was turning me on just as well as Danny had last month. In many ways this felt better and less hurried. Danny had a goal last month and feeling me up was just a milepost towards his goal of screwing me. I suspected Austin already had surpassed his goal for the night. He was in no hurry.

I allowed the boobie session to continue for fifteen or twenty minutes. I turned my head to Austin and leaned in. "That was fun." I leaned in further so my face was inches from Austin's. He took my intent and leaned in to kiss me. Our noses mashed together at first until Austin twisted his head a little. Our lips met. Our tongues followed, meeting between our cinched lips.

Austin and I had deep kissed a few times before. I had enjoyed each time, but I suspected Austin didn't have a lot of experience Frenching. I had made out with half a dozen boys over the past year and a half and considered myself experienced in Frenching. I don't know why, but Austin was the best kisser I had ever experienced, including that shit-for-brains Danny Garrity.

Our kissing marathon continued on. We were lost from time. I know Austin felt me up some as we made out. I rubbed and carressed him too. I even felt his "package" as we made out. I was surprised at Austin's size. I am no longer inexperienced about boy's cocks. Austin had to be bigger than Danny by at least an inch.

Our making out had me so hot. If the theater would have had anywhere that we could have had privacy, I would have dragged Austin there, stripped him and raped him. I suspect though from the hard boner in his pants, that rape would not have been necessary. I think Austin was as hot to screw my brains out as I was to do him.

The movie's musical finale brought us back to the real world. We were a mess – hair disheveled, flushed in the face and sweating.

"We need to get ourselves together," I suggested.

"Yeah, we need to pass Mom's inspection when she picks us up," Austin agreed. Austin adjusted his cock so it didn't tent his pants quite as obscenely. I ran a brush through my hair and then did Austin's for him. The couple minutes of credits gave us time to look presentable and for the flush to drain from our faces.

"Damn, that was something else, Sarah," Austin commented as we exited the theater, holding hands.

"I know," I agreed. "I've made out before but it was never remotely like tonight."

"Do you want to go on another date next..." Austin said. He stopped abruptly mind-sentence. "Shit! This isn't what I really want to ask you. Sarah, would you be my steady girlfriend? I don't want to date anyone else. You're great."

"I would be willing to be your steady, Austin," I answered. We sealed our pact with a deep kiss. It felt like we floated out of the theater on a cloud.

"One thing we need to figure out, Austin," I suggested, "we need to find some time somewhere to get more privacy. First base was fun tonight, but there are other things I'd like to do."

"I agree completely," Austin replied. "The problem is I don't turn sixteen for another month. I'll need at least six months of practice driving before I can get my license. We're going to be stuck with my mom or dad driving us for quite a while."

"Maybe I could say something to my sister and her boyfriend," I suggested. "She and Mike might be willing to drive us occasionally."

"That would be great," Austin said. We kissed again. Too long. A car stopping beside us and blowing its horn brought us to the here and now. It was Austin's dad. I'm sure I was blushing when Austin and I hopped in the back of the car. Mr. Burnett just smiled at us and asked, "Did you enjoy the movie?"

"The movie was great, Dad," Austin replied.

"The most fun I've had in a long, long time," I added. We snuggled together in the back of the car, holding hands. We whispered to each other but otherwise kept things tame.

Mr. Burnett stopped along the curb in front of my house fifteen minutes later. "Austin, do you want to walk Sarah to the door?"

"Sure, Dad," Austin agreed. "Thanks." Austin helped me out of the car and held my hand as we walked to my front door. We paused on the porch.

"I had such a good time tonight, Sarah," Austin said. "Thank you for agreeing to be my girlfriend."

We embraced and shared an intense, deep kiss. We broke apart too soon, but what else could we do? My parents could be watching us from the window.

"I'll talk to my sister," I said. "We can have even more fun if we can get some privacy."

"That would be wonderful." Austin agreed. He reluctantly drifted back towards his dad's car before calling out, "Good night, Sarah."

"Good night, Austin," I called back.


I found time to talk with Allison privately on Sunday afternoon after church. I stuck my head in her door and politely asked, "Do you have a couple minutes free, Allison?"

"What's up?"

"A couple things," I answered as I stepped into her room and shut the door. "Austin Burnett asked me to go steady with him."

"Cool!" Allison responded. "I hear he is a nice guy, if a bit of a nerd."

"You hear?" I questioned.

"After the fiasco with Danny Garrity, I thought I should check out who has been dating my sister," Allison said. "I am the big sister and I don't want you to get hurt again like you did with Danny."

"Well ... OK, I guess that is an acceptable reason to check up on my boyfriend," I allowed. "By the way, isn't Mike a bit of a nerd too? Isn't he planning on going to the Pennsylvania College of Technology?"

"True," Allison agreed. "Though Mike does know there is more to life than keyboards, hard drives and mice."

"I know he does," I retorted. "I hear you emphasizing that point to Mike when you have sex after school way too often."

"Sorry about the noise," Allison said. "I guess it is a little distracting."

"I guess it's a lot distracting," I answered. "That is the second reason I wanted to talk to you. Austin and I only have one class together during school. We eat different lunches. Neither of us drive. We're having a problem figuring out how to find free time together."

"And this involves Mike and me how?"

"Well ... Austin lives about a quarter mile from Mike's house," I explained. "Could you talk to Mike and see if he would be willing to pick Austin up on the way here on school days and drive you and me to school?" I gave Allison my best pleading look and added, "And maybe a ride home in the afternoon after Mike leaves here."

"Ahh ... the cat is out of the bag," Allison teased. "My little sister has discovered sex is fun. Now you've found a nice boy who you trust. You're horny and ready to try things out with a safer boy."

"Yeah, that's pretty much it," I agreed. "Will you, Allison?"

"I guess Mike and I owe you for all the afternoons we've driven you crazy while we fucked our brains out next door," Allison said. "You have kept our afternoon activities secret from our parents."

"I'd really appreciate this help, Allison," I said.

"I'll call Mike and see if he is willing," Allison said. "It's his car and time, after all."

I thanked my sister for her consideration and headed back to my own room. Half an hour later Allison reported back. Mike was willing to drive Austin and me to and from school.

I texted Austin immediately, "MIKE COLLINS WILL DRV US 2 SKL. MIKE WILL CL & CONFIRM." [Mike Collins will drive us to school. Mike will call and confirm with you.]

"GR8 NEWS!" Austin texted back. [Great news!]

"WANT 2 HU AFTER SKL 2?" I texted back. [Want to hook up after school too?]

"PROB. PWOS. WL CALL WHEN ALONE" [Problem. Parents watch over shoulder. Will call when alone.]

I was forced to wait half an hour for Austin's phone call. "You aren't able to get together with me tomorrow after school?" I asked when he called.

"I'd love to, Sarah, but I can't," Austin repaid.

"I thought you were free after school," I asked.

"I am ... sort of," Austin explained. "I watch my twelve year old sister, Anna and my eight year old brother, Jacob, after school most days. My parents are OK with Anna watching Jacob occasionally as long as I have a good reason. I don't think they will buy, "I want to make out with my girlfriend, ' as a good excuse for me to come over to your house."

"This is disappointing," I said.

"We can have time in the mornings before school," Austin said. "Mike called and set things up. My parents are OK with me riding to school with you, your sister and Mike. My parents know the Collins family."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.