The Couriers: Ripening Fruit - Cover

The Couriers: Ripening Fruit

Copyright© 2015 by Enigma24

Chapter 4: Pitching a Tent

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Pitching a Tent - A new crew of Couriers is hired to help a science team working on a jungle planet. They stuff themselves full of supplies and prepare to collect fragile specimens using their own bodies as containers. In the remote jungle, things get interesting once the Couriers meet the local wildlife and their cargo begins to ripen.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Shemale   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Food   Lactation   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Flatulence   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts  

Hannah walked along the narrow trail, watching to see where Molly put her feet. The path was muddy and overgrown, and if she wasn't careful she could easily slip.

The heavy load of hard green melons packed into her womb did nothing to help Hannah's balance. She rubbed her belly, feeling the oval shapes inside her.

"Well this is a first," Hannah said to no one in particular. "Pregnant with fruit!" As if in response, her belly made a little "blorp" noise and she gave it a protective squeeze.

Katie brought up the rear. Her lower belly bulged with its own load of melons, and the weight and the wideness of her hips forced her to waddle.

Hannah turned and looked at Katie. "How you doin' back there?" she said.

Katie made a "thumbs-up" gesture. She rubbed her grumbling tummy, stroking the nub of her popped-out belly button.

Up ahead, Molly stopped and turned. "I've gotta pee!" she said. "Go on ahead, I'll catch up."

Molly smiled wanly at Hannah and Katie as they passed.

Hannah caught a whiff of something delicious. It smelled like bananas, and something else she couldn't put her finger on. The smell stayed with her as she continued up the trail. For some reason she felt exhilarated, almost giddy.

She waited a second for Katie to catch up, and then said to her, "Hey? Did Molly smell really, really good to you?"

Katie stopped and sniffed the air. "Was that Molly?" she asked. "Smelled like bananas and sex."

Molly waited for the girls to pass out of sight, then leaned up against a tree. She lifted up her shirt and squeezed her round tummy as flat as she could. The banana seed inside squished like wet sand.

Underneath, her throbbing cock formed a tent in her pants. Sticky precum seeped from the head and made a damp patch.

"Why am I so hard?" she said aloud. She slid down her shorts and panties and her girl-cock snapped upwards as if spring-loaded.

Molly's cock was obscenely erect. It looked fatter and more curved than usual. Thick, pulsating veins ran up the length of the shaft. Molly's foreskin had tightened and swallowed the tip of her cock almost to the peehole, making it appear strangely pointed.

It almost looks ... like a banana, she thought.

Molly's balls hung heavily below her swollen shaft. Each one was the size of a tennis ball. She cupped her bloated babymakers and felt them churning, pregnant with sperm.

Molly ran a finger across her piss-slit and brought it her nose.

Even my cum smells like bananas, she thought. She stuck the finger in her mouth and suckled it hungrily. Delicious.

From somewhere up ahead, Hannah called. "Hey Molly, are you still peeing?"

Molly hurriedly bent down and picked up her drawers. She tucked her cock up into her waistband and covered it with her shirt.

"Coming!" she called.

As Molly hurried to catch up, the tip rubbed against her bloated belly and she moaned. She felt another wet spot forming just underneath her belly button.

The scientists led the girls back to the main trail. As they parted ways, Whitney sidled up to Katie. He lifted up her shirt and patted the round, brown tummy underneath.

"Be careful my dear," he said, stroking her paunch. "The melons inside you are extremely rare. If anything should happen to them, it would be a severe blow to science. Take precautions. There are creatures on this planet who would like nothing more to feast on the contents of your delightfully swollen belly."

Dr. Green came up beside Molly. "And you, be careful with that thing," she said to the redhead. She ran her hand along Molly's waistband, groping for her bloated knob.

Molly moaned as Green massaged her throbbing cock. A musky banana odor filled the air.

"If that seed were to cross with any other species, the results would be unpredictable," Green said. "Well, good luck!"

Green and Whitney waved goodbye. They watched the girls disappear up the hill and around the bend.

Green turned to Whitney. "Do you think it will work?" she asked.

"Of course," Whitney said with a smile. "The banana pheromones are irresistible, not that the redhead needs much coaxing. In 24 hours those girls will be bursting with banana seed and hybrid melons."

Molly, Hannah, and Katie trudged slowly up the hill. As the daylight began to fade, Molly checked her tablet.

"According to the map, there's a way station close to here," she said. "We should stop for the night. We don't want another incident with predators."

Katie and Hannah nodded solemnly. They followed the map and found the way station nearby. It was little more than a cluster of small tents and a water pump in a clearing.

"Okay girls, we'll camp here tonight," Molly said. "Pick a tent."

Katie gazed at Molly's round belly and the bulge underneath. "I don't get to share a tent with you?" she said.

Molly frowned. "Afraid not," she said. "Let's eat some dinner and go to sleep."

After a simple meal, the girls went their separate ways. Molly crawled into her tent to lay down. Her inflamed penis bobbed between her legs, brushing against her belly. She breathed deeply and slowly, resisting the urge to grab it and stroke, until she finally fell asleep.

Molly woke up a little while later. She seed in her gut pressed heavily on her bladder, and she needed to pee. She tugged her panties up over her engorged prick and slipped out of the tent.

Even after dark, the Harani Gorge was ungodly warm. Beads of sweat formed quickly on Molly's pale skin. She walked a few dozen meters away from the camp site and flipped her cock out of her panties. She squeezed her bladder muscles, but she was so hard that only a few drops came out.

"Come on, you damn thing!" Molly whispered angrily. She stared at her bloated cock, trying to will it to become soft. She bore down again and a trickle of pee sprinkled the leaves.

A crunching sound in the brush made Molly turn around. Her cock swung violently around with her, whipping through the air like a club. When she stopped, it wobbled back and forth.

"Whoa!" came Katie's quiet voice.

Molly sighed with relief. "Katie, you scared me!" she hissed. "What are you doing out here?"

Katie stared at Molly's curving cock. "What are you doing?" she finally said.

"What does it look like?" Molly whispered. "I'm trying to pee!"

Katie put a hand to her mouth and giggled. "You're not doing a very good job," she said.

Molly's pale face flushed and she lowered her head. "I know," she said. "Ever since that banana plant squirted inside me, I've been sooo hard!"

Katie squatted down, her face centimeters from Molly's enormous prick. "I ... could ... help you!" Katie said.

Molly groaned. "No, no, no!" she said. "You heard what Dr. Green said! We can't waste the banana seed, and we can't let it cross-pollinate with other species."

Katie moved her head closer. She puckered her lips, allowing them to brush against Molly's cock. Molly felt the vibration from Katie's lips as she spoke.

Katie inhaled the aroma of the warm precum oozing from Molly's cock. "Whatever that plant put inside you is making me seriously horny," she said. "Hannah too."

Molly's breathing quickened. She clenched her hands and whispered, "No...", trying to remain strong. Slowly, imperceptibly, her cock crept forward until she felt the heat of Katie's mouth on the tip.

"Pleeeeease?" Katie whined. "Your fat cock is making me so horny. My panties are already soaked." Katie's lips parted gently and Molly slipped inside.

"Okay, just a little bit," Molly said quietly. "Just enough to take the edge off, so I can pee."

"Mm hmmph," Katie said. She flicked her tongue across Molly's piss-slit and tickled the shiny glans. She drew in with her cheeks, suckling Molly's boner like a hungry newborn.

Katie slurped more of Molly's erect length into her tight, wet mouth until it hit the back of her throat. She bobbed her head up and down Molly's shaft.

"Come on," Katie purred. "Give me your cum." She ran her hand down Molly's cock and gave her balls a squeeze.

Molly felt the seed churning inside her belly. It seemed to be moving downward, flooding towards her aching balls. She felt them trembling and growing heavier with seed.

Katie squeezed Molly's shaft with one hand and kneaded her swollen sack with the other. She engulfed the head of Molly's cock with long, wet slurps.

Molly dug her fingertips into the rough bark of the tree. She could feel the seed rising in her. Soon there would be no turning back. "Oh god ... I need this so bad," she moaned.

"I know, baby," Katie said. "Do it in my mouth. I'm craving your cum!"

Molly's lolling head snapped upright. "No! You can't swallow," she cried. "You're full of melons."

"Please, please, please," Katie pleaded in a little-girl voice. "Please give me all your sticky spunk. Feed your cum to my big hungry belly!" She squeezed her fingers deep into the surface of her bloated belly. Molly could see the egg-shaped melons moving beneath her skin.

Molly felt her heavy balls tighten. "Oh!" she cried. "I can't hold it much longer!"

"Do it," Katie said. "Cum in me!" She clamped her mouth over Molly's cock and lashed the twitching head with her tongue.

"Katie, no!" Molly said softly, but it was too late. A torrent of seed was rising up her shaft. It poured from the tip of her cock and into Katie's waiting mouth.

Molly's cock pumped jet after jet of seed into Katie. Ten, fifteen, twenty seconds passed, and she was still spurting. Katie felt liters of warm goo sliding down her throat. It oozed into the spaces between the melons, stretching her tummy like an overfilled balloon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.