The Couriers: Ripening Fruit - Cover

The Couriers: Ripening Fruit

Copyright© 2015 by Enigma24

Chapter 1: Flush and Fill

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: Flush and Fill - A new crew of Couriers is hired to help a science team working on a jungle planet. They stuff themselves full of supplies and prepare to collect fragile specimens using their own bodies as containers. In the remote jungle, things get interesting once the Couriers meet the local wildlife and their cargo begins to ripen.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Shemale   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Food   Lactation   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Flatulence   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts  

Morning came for the girls of the Amphora 2. Although they were on a starship, the artificial daylight system was programmed to keep them on a normal 24-hour cycle. The blue nightlights faded to buttery morning yellow and soft music and bird calls came from a speaker in the wall.

Molly, the ship's senior courier, opened her eyes and stretched. The rising light shone on her long red hair, bathing her pale, freckled skin in warm radiance. She yawned, licked her thin pale lips, and looked around. As she stirred, she felt a heavy weight on her lower body. She heard a soft snoring underneath the covers and threw back the bedspread.

"Morning Katie," Molly said and yawned again.

"Mmmph," said Katie sleepily.

Molly wiggled her wide hips and Katie opened her eyes. Molly looked down at Katie's oval face, her big brown eyes with their long, luxurious lashes. She had chubby cheeks and a wide mouth, which was currently wrapped around Molly's flaccid penis.

"Katie, you fell asleep with my cock in your mouth again," Molly said.

Katie looked up at the redhead, her wet lips still engulfing her the cock in question. "Mmo mwut?"

Molly sighed. "One of these days, you're going to have a bad dream or something and bite it off."

Katie slid her lips from Molly's girl-cock. "No I won't," she said. "I'm a heavy sleeper. And anyway, you didn't complain while I was sucking you off," she said.

Katie rolled over onto her back and Molly studied her. Katie's skin was the color of milky coffee, her body padded with a comfortable layer of fat. Two fat, torpedo-shaped breasts jutted from her chest, each capped with an enormous, shiny areola dotted with tiny bumps.

Molly reached an arm down and poked the curvy tummy that swelled between Katie's thick thighs. "I think all that cum is making you a little chunky," she said jokingly.

"You love it," Katie said, patting her paunch and dipping a finger into her deep belly button.

"Mmm, you know I do," Molly moaned. Her small flaccid cock was starting to rise and poke against Katie's cheek.

"How about some breakfast?" Molly said. She cupped her little balls. "Nice hot girl-cum, fresh squeezed!"

Katie rolled over on her hands and knees and had just put her lips around Molly's swelling cock when the door hissed open.

"Oops!" shouted the girl in the doorway. "I didn't know you were both in here." She turned to go, but Molly put her hand on Katie's forehead. "It's okay Hannah," she said. "This can wait until later."

Katie lifted her head and pouted in Molly's direction.

"It's new mission day, isn't it?" said Molly.

"Yeah," Hannah said. "The briefing just came in."

Katie looked across the room at the girl who had interrupted her snack. Hannah was short and curvy, with honey-brown hair in wavy curls. Her thin face wore an expression of apology. Her powder-blue robe was untied and failed to conceal her enormous, teardrop-shaped breasts with their inverted nipples that puckered shyly in the middle.

Katie's annoyed expression turned to one of joy. "Mission day! Mission day!" she sang. "I love mission day!"

Katie leapt out of bed and grabbed a robe, then tossed one to Molly. She bounced happily to the lounge while Molly shuffled sleepily behind.

A message was paused on the large video screen on the wall. Molly pressed a button and a woman's voice began to speak. "Greetings, couriers. Mission briefing for assignment number 229604 follows."

The screen filled with a riot of green. Molly stared at it for a moment before realizing that it must be an image of a forest or jungle.

"Pickup location is planet Alpha Tucana 1," said the voice. "Coordinates have been provided. You will assist scientists working in the Harani Gorge in collecting and transporting botanical specimens. You will be in the field for approximately two days, and then you will return the specimens to the main research facility at Tucana Station."

The image changed to an X-ray-like diagram of a woman. Her stomach, womb, and breasts were blinking yellow. "Due to the varied nature of the specimens, vaginal, anal, and mammary transport may be required. The science team will give specific instructions. Please undergo nanosurgery sequence 119 prior to the mission. The Harani Gorge is a remote area with no direct road access, so you will need to land at the drop zone approximately 5 kilometers away and hike into the gorge. You will also be resupplying the science team with food and water. Use resupply kit C and flush with Tiralin twelve hours before the mission."

"Oh, not Tiralin," Hannah groaned.

"Boo Tiralin!" Katie said. She paused. "What is that again?"

"It's the pipe cleaner," Molly said.

"Ohh!", Katie said. "Boo!"

In situations where Couriers were carrying food and liquids for human consumption, they were often required to clean out their systems with Tiralin. The girls called it the "pipe cleaner" because after taking it, they would piss and shit until they were completely empty.

"Another magical evening on the toilet," Hannah grumbled.

Molly said nothing. She secretly enjoyed the full, crampy feeling and the loss of control that accompanied a dose of Tiralin. She would often eat a big meal and drink as much as she could prior to cleaning out, in order to maximize the gut-wrenching pleasure. Underneath the table she rubbed her cock through her panties, already imagining the loud grumbling from her food-bloated belly.

She turned back to the closest computer screen and punched up a menu. "All right girls," she said. "Autopilot is engaged, we'll be on Alpha Tucana in 24 hours. We'd better head to the nanosurgery suite and start prepping. Dinner's at 7, Tiralin at 10."

Several hours later, the girls were seated around the table. Katie and Hannah pushed scraps of food around their plates, aware of what lay ahead. Meanwhile, Molly was busily stuffing her face.

"Mmm," she moaned. "Good lasagna!" She stuffed another forkful into her mouth, her lips smeared red with sauce, and washed it down with a slug from her glass of milk.

Hannah gave her friend a look. "Moll, that's your fourth plate!" she said. "You're going to shit like crazy!"

Molly waved her hand dismissively. "Don't care," she grunted. "Hungry."

Hannah put down her fork and looked at Katie across the table. The bubbly brunette had pulled up her shirt and was examining one of her newly-enhanced breasts. It looked the same as before, fat, brown and puffy, except now the nipple was inverted like Hannah's.

Katie picked up a hard-boiled egg and said, "Look what I can do!" She held the egg up to her breast and pushed. Her nipple began to wink open. The tip of her breast bulged as the egg entered, then disappeared inside her. Katie squealed with delight. She squeezed her breast and jiggled it, feeling the egg slosh around inside her ample boob.

"Nanosurgery is amazing," Hannah said. She lifted her shirt and withdrew one of her own massive breasts. "Bet I can hold more than you!" she said to Katie.

Hannah stood and went over to the food station, her loose tit flopping as she walked. "Computer, give me 30 boiled eggs," she said. A bowl of eggs materialized and she brought it back to the table. She sat and plucked an egg from the bowl, then held it up to her nipple.

The tight pucker of her inverted nipple expanded and engulfed the egg, which dropped inside her with a pop.

"Ooh," Hannah said. "That was tight. I need some lube." She lifted her breast to her mouth and spit. A dainty rope of saliva fell into her gaping nipple. She ran a finger around her opening and pushed another egg into her tit-orifice. It slipped quickly inside her.

"That's two," Hannah said. "You'd better catch up!"

Katie jumped and picked up another egg. She squished it hard against her plump breast, shoving it inside.

Molly watched as Hannah and Katie frantically stuffed their titties. Her girl-cock formed a tent in her panties as the breasts grew rounder and fuller with eggs. Katie's pointed tit stood straight out from her chest like an inflated half-zeppelin. She had eight eggs inside her and was trying desperately to cram in one more. It sunk partway into her nipple before it "clunked" against another egg and slid out.

"Give up," Hannah said. "Your titty's full."

Hannah effortlessly slid another egg into her nipple. "That's twelve," she said. Hannah's soft breast hung fat and pregnant from her thin chest wall. "And I've got plenty more room."

Katie massaged her swollen breast, trying to push the lumps away from her nipple. She tried and failed once more to insert the egg. "No fair," she said, throwing the egg back in the bowl. "You have way bigger boobies!"

"I win!" said Hannah. "Next round at the bar is on you!"

Katie began to squeeze her breast, working the eggs back out. A white lump appeared under her nipple and slowly crowned as she massaged her swollen bosom.

"Look Molly, I'm a chicken!" laughed Katie as her tit birthed the egg.

Molly laughed too and then stood from the table. "I'm going to go get ready," she announced.

Hannah looked at the clock. "It's only 9:25," she said.

Molly looked embarrassed. "I've got some things to take care of," she said. The pink head of her swollen cock poked from the waistband of her panties, leaking dribbles of pre-cum.

"I'll help you!" Katie said. She stood and the eggs inside her breast jiggled wildly.

"That's okay," said Molly. "I'm just going to go take my Tiralin and relax."

Hannah snorted. "You mean you're going to bloat up with a poo baby and jerk off," she said.

"Yeah, that too," said Molly, blushing.

Just before midnight, Molly lay on her bed. She had taken the Tiralin pill an hour before and she was really feeling. She had kicked all the covers off and was sweating profusely, her thin nightshirt and blue panties soaked with sweat. Her round belly looked six months pregnant. She rubbed and kneaded it with both hands as her swollen guts rumbled and churned.

Tiralin worked by generating huge amounts of gas as it passed through the digestive system. It inflated and stretched the intestine, swelling Molly's belly until it looked gravid and tight. The wave of gas would force down anything in its path until eventually it erupted from Molly's sore bottom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.