Park This!
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2015 by oyster50

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - What? Here's a single guy in a trailer park, a quirky woman next door with an itch to be scratched, and room for some divergent paths to be taken.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex  

Still Lee's turn:

Why did my stomach feel like I'd just rode one of those roller coasters that was just a little bit too radical?

I'm in bed. No, correct that. WE'RE in bed. Me and MY husband. I am his and he is mine. I love sleeping with Lane. In that drift toward sleep we seem to touch and caress and care about each other, little touches, squeezes, and something that just melts me, those little kisses on my head or my face, so gentle, making me feel loved.

Love there. Not lust. Love.

Usually I go right to sleep. Tonight though? No. I toss. I turn. My mind is a million thoughts and most of 'em have to do with the conversation we had before we turned the lights out.

I tried. I tried to tell myself that what we talked about, a threesome with Sherry, me and Lane, was okay. I mean, this is the Twenty-first century. People arent' tied to those old ways.

People aren't. I'm people. Therefore I shouldn't be.

But I am.

I sat up straight in bed. I touched Lane, thinking I was going to wake him up. I was wrong.

"You're awake too, darlin'?"

"Yeah. Lane ... I..."

"I bet I know. I know my Bailee. But go ahead. Tell me what's on your mind."

"Or in my heart." I sort of broke down. He's sitting beside me and I twist around and put my arms around him and it's like I just opened the floodgates because I have tears running down my cheeks and I'm shaking with sobs.

And he's holding me, stroking my back so gently, his lips landing THOSE kisses on my forehead.

"I know," he said softly.

"I just can't DO that, baby."

"I know."

"Why'd you agree?" I looked up into his eyes, tears wet on my cheeks.

"Because you're my precious little Lee and I would saw off my leg if you asked me to."

"Vows, Lane," I sobbed. "You. Me. Forever. I can't bear the thought ... I love Sherry. She's my cousin, more like my missing sister, but I c ... just can't..."

"We don't have to do it, little one," Lane said, keeping those little kisses going.

"You wanted to..."

"No, I wanted YOU to be happy..."

"Lane, I'm ... I don't know why I feel so old-fashioned about this ... but I really don't want to..."

"You did a good job of convincing me that you really did."

"I ... I was wrong. When I mentioned it and your weenie reacted, I thought YOU did..."

"Baby, your grandma, what did she tell you about that? Weenies, I mean?"

"A stiff dick has no conscience, you mean?"

"Yeah. Baby, it reacts. That circuit bypasses the parts of the brain that involve thought sometimes." He sighed. "I couldn't help it. I was right there with YOU. That means I'm already preloaded."

"I want you to be MINE, Lane. I ... I can't ... don't WANT to separate this part of us from the rest of US. It's mating to me. Mating. And you're my mate."

"Yes I am," he whispered. "And when I married you, I told myself you were the last woman I would ever make love with."

"My weenie," I said. "Mine. All mine. And..."

"And?"

"And. Period. Starting. Last pill. All that."

"I don't care. You're more than sex to me."

I giggled. "Like that's the only way we can have sex."

"But it could explain a little of the swings in moods."

"I never noticed before, baby," I said, wrapping my arms further around him. "I never paid attention and nobody paid attention to me. You get me emotional."

He knows how to soothe me. He's doing it right now.

"I think I let my mouth go too far. I thought ... you know ... all sorts of things about sex and people..."

"You and me, princess, we don't have sex. We mate. We make love."

"Love's what it's supposed to be. We're not animals," I replied.

"Exactly."
"You understand what I'm saying, then?"

"We sometimes get carried away by an idea that might not be in our best interests."

I pushed my face into the space between his neck and shoulder. "You're my best interest, Lane. I chose YOU."

He rubbed his cheek against my face. "I chose you too, little one."

"I'm being all addled and flighty, Lane. I was never like that until YOU came into my life."

"You're hardly either one of those, sweetness," came his whisper. "You're on new ground here. I want you to be safe and happy, that's all. Even if it means leaving my comfort zone."

"I understand. I thought I could be all modern and openminded. I can't. I want YOU. I don't want to share that part of us."

"I'm glad. I don't know how I could've reconciled it to my own mind. I changed when I said I love you."

I know he means it.

Up to this point I've been kneeling, facing him. A thought crosses my mind. I raise a knee and toss it over him so I'm straddling him. I know what this does, and honestly, it may be primal or it may be something entirely different, but I need him. Right now.

In the dim light of our bedroom I see his eyes flash. I move to kiss him and find I'm meeting him halfway.

Newlyweds. No panties. I find myself getting very wet, something that's completely expected between me and Lane, and he's hard, and I can slide a hand down and guide his weenie into where it belongs. And if my mouth is on his, he breathes my sigh.

I need this. I almost screwed up something special. This is redemption, right up to the point that I toss my head back and squeal though an orgasm. His hands grasped my waist, pulling me down on him as I felt the surge of his coming, deep inside me. Never did I dream it would be like this.

I kept him in my arms, holding on, even when he softened and fell out of me.

"Lee?" he said softly.

"Yes, love."

"Did ... you meant something by this. You communicated something, huh?"

"I did," I said, nodding. "Promise me you'll never..."

"Only with you."

"I gave you that from me," I said. "Best I can do. First and only."

"It's settled then, princess," He said.

As we untangled, I reached over to the nightstand next to the bed and retrieved a soft towel put there for just this event. He saw me.

"Don't use the towel, baby," he said. "Let me..."

Yes, we do that – clean each other after mating. I love the mixture of tastes, me and him mixed together, still hot. The fact that the first time this happened, HE initiated it with his face between my legs, that tells me it's something he likes, too.

The towel serves to dry remnants from our faces.

And we sleep. NOW I can sleep. I roll onto my side and scoot back against him. He wants more contact. He puts an arm over me and tugs me into him tighter. Now that sleep that eluded me is here.

Lane's turn:

I am happier than I was before Lee sat up in bed. She says she couldn't sleep. She's not the only one. I was struggling to go to sleep, but that whole scenario of her and me and Sherry together, it didn't sit well with me.

It wasn't my Lee. I guess that's what bothered me most, that I'd finally opened up my heart and let this young thing in, and there she was doing something I'd never imagined, offering to share our bed.

Don't get me wrong, on a purely animal level the idea was great. Sherry was some of the greatest sex I'd ever experienced, even without ever actually getting my dick in her pussy. She did things with her mouth and hands that brought me to heights I'd never experienced.

And she introduced me to Bailee. My Lee. Lee would have been more than enough, but she's Sherry's cousin and Sherry acted in the 'big sister' role and shared some knowledge about ME that Lee put to good use. When you LOVE the girl and she's gotten some facts about your physical desires, it's a wonderful thing. Lee lifted me higher.

We're married. It's not the first time, but I swore to myself when I decided to marry her that I wasn't going to make the same mistakes I'd made before. Yes, there were times at the ends of previous marriages where vows meant little. I wasn't going to roam. Lee is my everything, I told myself.

I guess my heart hurt when I thought Lee's ideas were just that little bit different. On a purely physical level, what guy doesn't want to play with two happy girls. My heart, though ... what happened to us, and us alone?

When she tossed and turned, I knew something was bothering her. When she sat up, she touched me.

"Are you awake, baby?" she asked.

And we both broke down. She's young. The whole spectrum of love and sex and relationships is a maze to her and I'm the one that's supposed to help her navigate her way through. I'm supposed to be with her. We talked. Resolved things. And sealed our decision with wonderful physical expression of the love we share.

"Not gonna share you, Lane. Selfish. You're mine."

"I wanna be."

And we went to sleep. Sleep this time, with me pulling her back into me.

Yeah, I was dragging around a bit the next day, but I felt better, having left the house with a sweet kiss on my lips.

As soon as I got away from work I called Lee.

"Hey, babe!" she chirped back.

"Is everything still okay between us?"

"Just as long as you know what 'us' means, my guy," she returned.

I parsed 'my guy'. "I assume that means that we have an exclusive relationship going still."

"Only forever. I'm sorry about last night. I'm sorry about today, too."

"Last night's history. What are you sorry about today?"

"I'm out of commission. Period. Those pills make it like clockwork."

"I'm perfectly happy with that. Part of nature."

She giggled. "Well, last night was my first experience with make-up sex. I was gonna piss you off so we could do it again."

I laughed. "Just work up a good reason to be really, really remorseful and submissive and I'll make you my slave and demand you satisfy me orally."

"Ooooooo, kinky!"

"Yeah, you're my fetish little brown-haired girl. On your knees between my legs, those eyes..." I was getting hard thinking about it.

"I will worship your weenie, sir."

"Oh, look! Now I'm speeding," I laughed.

"Slow down. I want you home in one piece. Don't make me have to figure out how to make love with you while you're in traction."

"I'm being careful, but I have goals, you know..."

She giggled. "I might be teasing ... Lasagna's in the oven and I know exactly how long it takes to suck that weenie dry."

She doesn't sound like she's teasing at all.

"Drive, baby. I don't want to distract you any further."

I walk into our house and find myself greeted with a kiss from a happy brown-haired girl clad ONLY in a pair of striped hiphugger panties.

"DO I need to tell you how much of a delight you are to me, Lee?"

"Nuh-uh," she said. "I see your eyes. Now, sit down."

It was a command. I complied.

"Since I cost you some sleep last night, I must indulge you," she smiled as she fought my pants down. Giggle. "And me. You KNOW I love this."

"You're crazy and I love you," I said. Her head bobbed forward and my speech center died.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.