Park This! - Cover

Park This!

Copyright© 2015 by oyster50

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - What? Here's a single guy in a trailer park, a quirky woman next door with an itch to be scratched, and room for some divergent paths to be taken.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex  

"I have no such limitation" did not mean clothing still fluttering in the air as two naked bodies hit the bed.

Lee's not dumb. Quirky, yes. Dumb? No. She read my face. "Oh, don't go there, Lane, my newly acquired love. Nothing changes. We just LOVE each other."

First time I went to bed with Lee. Went. Bed. Two bodies. Two paperback books. The nicest Saturday afternoon nap that I can remember as she put her book down on the nightstand beside the bed and rotated against me. I took that as a sign and put my own book down. Got a soft little kiss and a purr and we dozed off.

I woke up with a start. A soft kiss. Totally alien way to wake up. "It's okay, Lane. We can say we slept together..."

"Yes we did, little one," I answered.

"We don't have to get out of bed just yet, you know..."

Inexperienced. She was. That whole 'cuddling and intertwining and rubbing thing ... she'd never experienced it before today.

"You ... Wow! Lane, I didn't know I could have feelings like this."

"You like it?"

"I want 'em to go on and on..."

"We can certainly try."

"Let's do." She wiggled tightly against me to the point of pushing one of her legs between mine. Close.

I like close. I like having those feelings coming flooding back from those first hot sexual encounters, and this, well, Lee was stoking the fires quite nicely. Hands, both ours, stayed pretty chaste for a while but her leg between mine got her in a position where she could rub her crotch in a way that certainly pleased her. I felt a hand that was holding onto my belt let go, then clasp my ass, pulling me tighter against her.

"Oh, gosh, Lane ... I ... uh ... That's your..."

I kissed her to shut her up. It quieted her down for a few moments then she pushed again.

"That's your ... It IS! I know it is." The leg that was between mine came loose and it and its long, shapely mate ended up on either side of me, which means that she's got something that she wants to rub against something I've got.

Somebody's gotta have a sense of control here and little Lee's shoving the throttle all the way forward. Oh well, let's go with it. It sure feels good.

She's pushing hard against me. I can't remember the last time dry-fucking showed up in this quantity or quality in my life. I mean, here's this enthusiastic little thing doing me to death and she doesn't reek of alcohol.

Okay. Lip-lock. Her eyes are squeezed shut, my hands on her ass, kneading, urging her, and she's getting more and more insistent. I know what's gonna happen with me, just about any time now. I wonder.

She tosses her head back, hissing between clenched teeth. "OhgodLANE!. Errrghhhhh!" and her crotch slams against my erection one time past too many. I'm cumming in my pants.

I manage a couple of thrusts to help complete my wet disaster and hold her in my arms.

An ass would've wanted nothing more after that than a brisk nap. Don't be an ass, Lane. So I kiss her softly. "Lee, are you okay, darlin'?"

She looks up at me with wet eyes. "Lane..."

"You're not supposed to be crying, sweetness."

"I don't know where the tears came from. Lane, I did it. You know..."

"Orgasm?"

"In a big way. Order of magnitude."

"Lots of things are better when you share them with a friend," I said.

"Share," she returned. "You too?"

"Huge mess in my drawers, baby. Guys..."

"I've heard that. So a two-fer. First time a guy made me ... First time I made a guy."

"You're amazing, Lee."

She pulled back a bit, looked down. Giggled. "Uh, both of us are showing ... wet spots. Lane, I never..."

"Me, not since a was a hormone-addled teen."

"Hey! I resemble that remark."

"You know what I mean."

"So what do we do? I mean, you can change clothes. I..."

"I can fix you up with temporary clothing. We'll wash those and dry them."

"I knew I should've brought a change of clothes over here while Gramma wasn't home."

"She's home today?"

"Oh, yeah ... And I'm not that stealthy and she pays attention sometimes."

"Look," I said. "You can put on my old swim trunks. They have a drawstring so they won't fall off you. Go change in the hall bathroom. I'll change in here."

I rummaged through a dresser drawer and handed her the trunks. By the time I stood up, she was turned away from me, stepping out of her jeans.

"Lee?!?"

"I'm sorry. You said something about the hall bathroom?" She didn't turn around.

"Here, tease!" I said, handing her the trunks.

"Turn your head!" She commanded. "You've already seen too much."

'Too much' was a well-shaped rear end and smooth legs. I turned my head. Mostly.

"Okay," she said.

I turned. She had those trunks pulled up. They were loose on her, held up by the drawstring, which she was trying to tie.

"Oops!" And they slid down. This time I got a look at a pubic mound accented by a patch of sparse dark hair. She grabbed at them and tugged them back up. Stepped up to me. "You tie 'em." Held her blouse up well out of the way. Revealed a soft mid-section. Not floppy fat. Rounded. Soft. Begging for me to bury my face in it. Blouse was all the way up under her breasts. I would've been more convinced that it was really an accident if she hadn't giggled.

"Lee ... You're killing me."

Big, brown, innocent eyes. "I'm sorry, Lane. Accident."

"Uh-huh." I finished the tie, a neat bow.

"Now, I'll be right back," I said. I had to run some water to wash off the sticky semen all over my crotch. I thought I heard something. Turned. Jumped. There she was again, those trunks down.

"I need to wash mine, too."

"Lee ... Exactly how much self-control do you think I have?"

"A lot," she giggled. "Can I use that washcloth?"

I know she got an eyeful of my semi-erect dick, but I acted like nothing had happened and got dressed in fresh drawers and jeans.

Turned around. There she was, holding those trunks up. Smiling at me. Big brown eyes. "Can you tie me again?"

This time when she stepped close, she was holding the waistband out so I could see right down into those trunks.

Okay, I looked. Just a second, mind you. Then I tied that bow.

She was grinning. "That didn't BOTHER you, did it? I mean, you've seen female parts before."

"It's a lot more impactful when you love the girl," I said.

"Oh." She said tersely, but the grin faded but a little.

"So it..."

"Very much so."

"And it's worse because you LOVE me?"

"Yes."

"I thought it was more fun because I love you." She cast her eyes downward momentarily, then reconnected with mine. "First time I ever teased somebody. You're it. Why should I tease anybody else?"

"Baby, you..."

"I know." Giggle. "I can see. I felt it while ago. That's why I did that to you. It got me soooo excited. I had to do it. Either like we did or I was gonna have to stick my hand in my pants."

"Let me put these in the wash, Lee." I had her rolled up jeans and panties in my hands now.

Giggle. "Betcha wanna smell 'em."

"Wha... ?!?"

"Smell 'em. See what I smell like down there."

"Where'd THAT come from?"

"Some men find it exciting," Lee said.

"And where did that lesson come from?"

Giggle. "Your old partner, Sherry. You think I'm gonna talk about sex with GRAMMA?!?"

"And you come out and tell me this?"

"I want to be exciting to you."

"You are. And you're making me crazy."

She tiptoes up and kisses me lightly, then her hand takes mine, guiding it upward toward my face. "Smell!"

Damned if she didn't smell delicious.

"You're a deceitful bad little girl," I said, laughing.

"Aint' bad if it's with you."

"I'm trying to exercise some self-restraint." I got the clothes in the washer.

Arms around me from the back. "So, don't, maybe."

"What?"

"You keep making me repeat myself. I know you're not hard of hearing."

"I can't believe what I hear."

"How long have you known you loved me?"

"I dunno. I guess when you started coming over here to study and then hung around afterward. When you started hanging out with me."

"Weeks. Couple of months, then, am I right?"

I don't know why, but I felt sheepish as I nodded. "Yeah.

She looked at me, eyes twinkling. "Me too. Not exactly the material of one-night stands, then, huh?"

"No, but..."

"So if I tease you and you lose control, what's the WORST that could happen?"

"Yeah, but..."

"Sherry says you got a nice, neat one."

"Huh?"

Giggle. "There you go again. Your 'weenie', she calls it. I think that's cute. She says it's just perfect."

"Sherry told you that."

"Sherry wants me to be happy. I say 'forewarned is forearmed.' So yeah, I sort of asked..." Giggle again. "She also said you responded favorably to the female sort of taking charge." She stepped into kissing range. I put my arms around her and held her for the kiss. And felt her hand trace the outline of a pretty considerable erection.

"Oh god, Lee ... I can't control..."

"You're not the one who needs to be in control right now anyway. Sherry says that you an' her never did go all the way. That you were just very friendly. Right?"

"Uh-huh."

"Tell me, then, Lane. Am I a better friend than Sherry?"

Who can argue with logic like that. "Yes you are."

She stepped back. "Well then..." she said. And she pulled the string on that bow. Those swim trunks fell straight down long legs to the floor. She was starting on the buttons on that blouse when her phone rang.

I was thinking 'Shit!'

She said it. Looked at the display. "Gramma," she said. "Shhhh!" She put it to her ear. "Hi, Gramma!" Pause. "Playing games with Lane and Sherry." Pause. "No, I'm not being a pest, okay? You're what?" Pause. "No, I'm perfectly capable of living ONE night without you there. I'm eighteen. I can take care of myself." Pause. "Yeah, I got YOUR number, and I have Lane and Sherry if I need help." Pause. "Okay. Have fun." Pause. "Yeah, love you too. Bye." She set her phone down. Looked at me lasciviously. "Now, where was I?" and she unbuttoned her blouse. Stepping into my arms she said, "Take this bra off."

I complied, then started stripping myself.

"Don't you think the bedroom is more appropriate?"

Okay, here's the knot of arms and legs.

"Tell me you like 'em," she ordered.

"What?"

"What you have two handfuls of, silly."

"Oh, these!" I bobbed my head down to lavish kisses on her breasts. "So perfect!"

"Small."

"Perfect." I sucked a nipple gently, prodding with my tongue.

"Ohgodthatfeelsgood."

"Perfect. Everything that a titty should be."

"Sherry's're bigger."

"Hers ain't perfect, and stop talking about Sherry." I did the other one. Her hands stroked the back of my head, holding me to her chest. When she released me, I moved backup for a kiss, my hand freed to run fingertips lightly through her pubic hair."

"No," she said.

"No?"

"No! I get to see the weenie." Giggle. "Or should I call it something else? Or try to imitate Sherry's voice?" Giggle.

"You're mean."

"'Cuz you haven't shown me the weenie."

"Okay," I said.

"This is hard. Erection, huh?"

"Yeah."

"Like a while ago."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.