Girl Friends Surprise - Cover

Girl Friends Surprise

Copyright© 2016 by jay

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Surprise my girl friend ,fulfilling several fantasies at the same time.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   Fiction  

We knew each other for a good long time but we both were with someone else till the this time. I had always thought she was a looker, slender well built and very pretty. As it turns out she had a thing for me too.

We were at a party at my friends house when we hooked up and have been together ever since. We wound up spending the night there because we both had to much to drink and neither one of us wanted to drive. I crashed on the couch and she got the spare bedroom. The next morning after breakfast we talked out in the drive way and made a date for that evening and the rest is history. We have been together ever since and enjoy a good relationship and a awesome sex life.

She had told me of a fantasy shes had for a while, actually two of them. So I decided to fulfill both of them at the same time. The first was that she wanted to be touched by some and not know who it was and second she wanted to be with another woman. I talked to a friend of mine who is bi and unattached about it and she agreed to help me out.

One Friday night I called her and told her I had to cancel our date, but on Saturday I had a surprise for her. She was upset about our date but was excited about my surprise. I was always giving her surprises mostly gifts and one time I took her away for the weekend so surprising her wasn't unusual.

I knew her routine so I knew she would get up shower put on her blue robe and do her house work. Sure enough when I showed up she was doing laundry wearing her robe. I kissed her and ask her if she trusted me. She smiled and said "I don't know should I" I said "yea dear you should".

I took her by the hand and lead her into the bedroom.I turned her around, reach around and untied her robe. After taking her robe off I started rubbing her shoulders and kissing her neck. I took her arms and pulled them behind her back and very quickly put hand cuffs on her. She said "what are you doing", I said "trust me dear". I then pulled a blind fold out of my pocket and slipped it on her. She said "I don't know if I like this", I again said "trust me".

I stepped out of the room and gave Laura (my bi friend) the signal to come in.We talked about it so she knew not to say anything so Sharon wouldn't figure out who it was. Sharon knew Laura so I wanted to not let her know who it was.

I walked behind Sharon started rubbing her shoulders and kissing her neck again. Sharon said "what are you doing", and just then she realized someone else was in the room. Sharon said "whats going on and who else is here", I whispered in her ear trust me.

I went back to kissing Sharon's neck and Laura leaned in and just licked Sharon right nipple. Sharon quivered as Laura's tongue touched her nipple.I could tell Sharon was getting ready to say something, so I put a finger across her lips and gave her a shh. Laura moved over and took Sharon's other nipple into her mouth, as she rolled her other nipple with her fingers.

After a few minutes of Laura sucking Sharon's nipples Laura reach around and cup Sharon's ass cheeks in her hands. I slid my hands around Sharon's waist and up on to her tits. I held Sharon's tits as Laura kept sucking them.

Sharon was starting to feel good, she was moving her body around and moaning, from experience when she starts moaning she enjoying herself.

I slid one hand down across her stomach and down to her smooth hairless pussy. I slid a finger into her and felt her wetness, spoke up and said to Laura "she nice and wet must be liking this". Laura then let go of Sharon's ass and slid her hand down to Sharon's pussy. Laura and I rubbed her clit together as Sharon continued to get hornier and hornier.

I pulled away and pulled Sharon by her arms to the edge of the bed. I helped her get up and lay across the bed where I remove the hand cuffs from one hand. I quickly took that hand and pulled it up and cuffed her to the head board. Laura had also taken Sharon's free hand and cuff it to the head board.

Laura and I stood up looked at each other then got undressed. This was the first time I had seen Laura naked before. I only said "you are looking good", and Laura didn't say anything just smiled.

We both climbed onto the bed next to Sharon. I motioned to Laura to put her tit on Sharon's mouth. She leaned over took a tit in her hand and rubbed it across Sharon lips. At first Sharon thought it might my, but soon realized it wasn't. Sharon opened her mouth and took Laura nipple into her mouth and sucked.

I leaned back and watched my girl friend suck on another gals tit. Laura kept giving her one tittie after the other.Laura slid her hand down between Sharon's legs, I watched as Laura's finger entered Sharon's pussy, Sharon moaned loudly with a tit in her mouth as she felt Laura finger entering her.I watched as Laura continued fingering Sharon's pussy and feeding her tit.

I lay down next to Sharon and took a tittie in my mouth and sucked her nipple.Laura lay down also and we both sucked Sharon's tits and we both slid our hands to her pussy.We lay there sucking Sharon's tits and finger her pussy together.Sharon was moaning like I never heard her before, she was so hot and horny I knew she was close.

I pulled off Sharon and told Laura to also, we both leaned back and stopped touching Sharon. She spoke up and ask what was going on, I told her to just lay back and relax. She was squirming around wanted us to touch her again.

I stuck my tongue out at Laura and she knew what to do, I slid down and spread Sharon's legs open. I spread her pussy lips open, Laura leaned down looked at Sharon's wet pussy. She moved down between Sharon's legs, I held Sharon pussy lips open as Laura licked stuck her tongue into her pussy.

As soon as Laura's tongue touched Sharon's pussy she ached her back up. Sharon was twisting and turning pulling her arms against the cuffs, moaning with oblivious pleasure. I pulled my hand back and let Laura do her thing, licking my girl friends pussy!!.

I leaned down and whispered into Laura's ear "can I fuck you while you do that". She didn't even come up off Sharon just shook her head yes. I went down behind Laura spread her legs and climbed on. Laura sure was enjoying this too, she was so wet I slid in her tight pussy easily. I grunted as I bottomed out in Laura.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.