Sinful Delight - Cover

Sinful Delight

Copyright© 2015 by Myupti

Chapter 1

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A Christian youth group ventures out into the wilderness, and discovers a deliciously forbidden new side to their sexuality.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

"How much longer until we reach our cabin?" asked Ken.

"We should be getting close now," answered Gabe. "Keep an eye out."

"How do you know where it is, Gabe?" asked Doug. "It was Zack who picked it out."

"Uh ... I read the map, dude," replied Gabe.

"Of course you did, Gabe. Of course you did," said Matt with a sigh.

"Hey, I think we're here!" said Zack.

The boys' youth group and their two leaders walked into the rather large cabin in the Sierra Nevada mountains that they had rented for a week.

"Before we do anything else, guys, I think we need a shower. We've been hiking in 85-degree heat for four hours, and we all smell pretty bad," said Woody, (who, along with Zack, led the youth group.)

The boys each grabbed a towel and a change of clothes, and went down to the cabin's one bathroom. They all noticed immediately that while there were ten showerheads, there were no walls or even curtains separating them.

"It'll be okay," said Zack. "We're all dudes, so nothing will be weird." Everyone stripped down reluctantly, as most weren't used to group showers, and turned on a showerhead, ready to wash off a day's worth of hiking.

All the way on the left was Zack. Zack was a well-built 21-year-old, standing at 6', with dark hair, stubble on his face, and a decent amount of muscle.

To Zack's right was Gabe. 15-year-old Gabe was the skinniest boy there, with hardly any muscle on him. He was almost Zack's height, and had dirty blonde hair.

Next to Gabe was Brian. Brian, who was 15, was skinny, but not as skinny as Gabe. He was the same height as Zack, and had dark hair and very smooth skin.

On Brian's right was Ken. Ken, who was also 15, was a little bit shorter and more muscular than Gabe, and had tan skin since he was half Latino. His hair toed the line between blonde and brown.

Next to Ken was Matt. Matt, at 16, was shorter than Ken, but more muscular. His hair was light blonde.

To Matt's right was Doug. Doug, who was also 16, spoke in a country drawl, and was shorter than Matt. He had a bit of pudge on him, but also a good amount of muscle. He had chocolate brown hair.

Next to Doug was Ricky. Ricky was 16, and was the biggest 16-year-old you'll ever see. He stood at 6'2", with a potbelly, a lot of muscle, and brown hair almost everywhere. Ricky's southern accent was even deeper than Doug's.

On Ricky's right was Lester. 15-year-old Lester was the shortest boy, standing at 5'4" with a build similar to Doug's. His hair was so blonde that it was almost white.

Next to Lester, there was Martin. Martin had just joined the youth group. He was about as tall as Gabe, but wasn't quite as skinny. His hair was a dark brown.

Finally, there was Woody. Woody, who was 21, stood at about 5'9". He was rather skinny, and had a good tan.

After everyone had rubbed their naked bodies down with soap, they got dressed and ate a small dinner. It was still light out, so the group met to decide what they wanted to do next.

"Anyone wanna go on a quick hike with me?" asked Matt. "There's supposed to be a really cool waterfall about a mile from here."

"I'll go," said Doug.

"I'm gonna stay inside and read for a while," said Zack.

Everyone else decided to go outside, just to hang around and talk. They were still pretty tired from the day's hike.

Zack went up to his bunk to do some reading. As he sat down on the mattress, he noticed a strange lump. He lifted up the mattress and found a stack of magazines. Looking at the cover of the one on top, he realized he had found the gay porn stash of one of the cabin's previous occupants. Zack was appalled, but then noticed a familiar tightness in his shorts.

Horrified, Zack tried to think of what else could have caused it. There was no escaping it, though—he had been turned on by gay porn.

Meanwhile, Matt and Doug packed their bags and departed for the waterfall. The trail wasn't very tough, but the heat was even worse than before.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.