Emily and Daniel - Cover

Emily and Daniel

Copyright© 2015 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 9: All the Time in the World

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 9: All the Time in the World - Emily had a pirate fantasy, and I did my best to make it come true for her. This is a sequel of sorts to "Emily," but it stands on its own. CAUTION: There's a lot of explicit, raunchy language here, even if overall it's a love story (and sex romp). Plus, Emily's journal is full of vivid, purplish and over-the-top prose. (Manchowder, anyone?) There is MM, pretty light stuff, as well as sibling incest and borderline activities with parents. And pirates. Check the codes before you read, please.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Group Sex  

Our last anchorage was in a small cove on the north end of an island so small I'm not sure it had a name. Now, as the dusk deepened, it was as if Emily and I were held, warm and safe, in our own little world on our own little island in the warm tropical night, the soft waves murmuring their evensong. The boat was anchored a short swim away, the others off to their own devices on this, the last night of our cruise.

"Our boys are hunks, aren't they, Daniel?"

I looked down into her eyes as I moved in a steady rhythm.

"They are."

We'd seen plenty of them on this voyage.

"Their cocks are wonderful."

We'd seen plenty of their cocks, too. The twins knew how to use them, to judge by the frequent smiles of Debra, Jennifer and Beatrice.

"I love it when they're hard."

She squirmed.

"They treat Debra right. Especially together."

That's for sure, I was remembering.

"I loved what they did the other night, Daniel. With us, I mean. I didn't want them inside me, but I loved it when they came all over me."

I leaned down to kiss her.

"Me, too, Emily."

I kissed her again.

"And now, Emily?"

"Keep going. Slowly, OK?"

I slowed my thrusts, keeping my eyes on Emily's face. Her eyes opened and locked on mine. She grinned.

"Nice. Just like that, Daniel."

"Yes."

She was silent for a moment.

"A little harder, please."

I stroked harder.

"I need kisses now."

I complied.

"Fast, Daniel, fast."

That was the easiest request to comply with. I was surfing the edge of the wave and the crash was coming anyway. The blood in my ears, the heat and wet of Emily, her center, her cries and her urgings melting into a sustained roaring in my ears as I neared the finish.

"Emily, open your eyes. I want to watch you come."

Her eyes opened for a moment, her grin a rictus of pleasure, then her eyes glazed as her climax overtook her and I felt the flush and the heat flash as her pussy gripped my cock.

"Emily, now watch me."

My voice was low and urgent as I thrust. I exploded. I came. I filled her and filled her, and locked myself all the way inside her, my balls tight against her ass, her legs gripping me and I kissed her once and again and our mouths glued themselves together and we kissed some more.


Silence.

A soft bird cry. Waves on the shore.

I softened and slipped out of Emily. Turned on my side and pulled her to me. We kissed again, our mouths moving slowly. There was no hurry now. We had all the time in the world.

"Thank you for everything."

The smile in her eyes was more than enough reward for me. I kissed her once more.

"I love you, Emily."

"I love you, Gérard."

"Arrgh," I whispered.

From over the water we heard the cry of a woman in climax.

The cover image is adapted from "Summer Love" (2011), by Alex Proimos, and is used according to license. Use of this image does not represent any endorsement of this story or its author by Alex Proimos. The image does not represent any of the characters in this story.

The "Small, Friendly, Pirate Orgy" chapter title is adapted from the tag line to "Janey's September" (1999), by Jane Urquhart ("Janey").

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.