Emily and Daniel - Cover

Emily and Daniel

Copyright© 2015 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 7: After Dinner

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 7: After Dinner - Emily had a pirate fantasy, and I did my best to make it come true for her. This is a sequel of sorts to "Emily," but it stands on its own. CAUTION: There's a lot of explicit, raunchy language here, even if overall it's a love story (and sex romp). Plus, Emily's journal is full of vivid, purplish and over-the-top prose. (Manchowder, anyone?) There is MM, pretty light stuff, as well as sibling incest and borderline activities with parents. And pirates. Check the codes before you read, please.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Group Sex  

Evenings in the tropics are made for quiet conversation, a drink or perhaps tea, and contemplation of the horizon and the sky above. The heat is softening, helped by a breeze when there is one, even if it never gets really cool. After a day or so we settled easily into an after-dinner routine. Captain Drescher and Signorina Beatrice almost always joined us, while whichever crewman had the duty cleaned the galley to Beatrice's requirements.

One evening, maybe the fourth or fifth day of our cruise, Emily and I, and Captain Drescher and Debra were sitting on cushions on the foredeck. The others were in the main cabin playing cards. Probably not strip poker, since none of us was wearing very much to start with. Drescher had been entertaining us with stories from past charters, all of them funny, some downright arousing as he described the proclivities of some of his guests. I listened with half an ear and let my mind wander as I stared up at the few stars I could see above the rigging. The moon tonight was hidden by some clouds, and I idly wondered if we were going to be in for another storm. Drescher said no, but I still wondered.

I came back to the conversation when Emily kissed my neck. When I looked at her, she nodded her head at Captain Drescher and Debra. I realized the conversation had stopped. Instead, Debra was very lightly stroking Drescher's erect cock, her fingers barely touching him as she ran them back and forth underneath. Maybe she lingered for a second or two on that bundle of nerves right below the head, maybe not. Drescher watched her hand move. He must have had great control, because he wasn't trying to hump her hand. As we watched his dick appeared to stiffen a little more, and as his stomach muscles tightened he erupted onto Debra's breasts. Still, she didn't grab him or pump him. She continued her light, even stroking as Drescher's spurts lessened and turned into dribbles.

Emily saw me lick my lips.

"Daniel?"

"I don't want him to fuck me, but I wouldn't mind helping to clean him."

Emily giggled.

"Does he remind you of my dad?"

"Yeah, he does, a little."

She kissed me.

"Go for it."

With that I moved over beside Debra and kissed her. Then I licked a little of Drescher's cum from her right breast. I looked up at Drescher. He smiled, and that's all I needed to see. I replaced Debra's hand with mine and brought his cock to my lips. He was still fat and warm, although not quite as stiff as he'd been. I felt my own erection shift as I shuffled a bit so I could cradle his balls with my other hand while I sucked him and nursed him, my tongue cleaning him as far down his softening rod as I could get. I felt myself getting harder as I tasted his spending.

I wasn't paying attention to Emily but I must have been closer to the edge than I realized, because I ejaculated down her throat as soon as I felt her lips on my own cock. That interrupted my rhythm with Drescher, so I relinquished his dick to Debra to finish the job. In the meantime, I tasted myself when Emily released me and brought her lips to mine.

"Am I too late for this party?"

I looked up to see Rob stroking himself. Debra brightened.

"Just in time!"

With that she lay back and beckoned Rob, who dropped to his knees and put his head between her thighs. She was too far along to wait, though, and she grabbed him and pulled him up and he entered her in one thrust. Emily moved toward him and I saw her put her hand on his butt and move it in circles. In a moment she was pushing him in time with his thrusts, and as Debra screamed Rob pulled out and jacked himself and splattered Debra's boobs and tummy with cum. Emily kept her hand on his butt, now moving in little circles instead of pushing, until with a couple of pats she moved back to me. Rob looked over his shoulder and smiled.

"Thanks, Mom!"

Emily kissed me and spoke softly.

"God, he's hot."

I kissed her.

"I know."

Emily grinned.

"His butt is—"

Here, she stopped, so I finished her sentence.

"Firm? Smooth? Sexy?"

She laughed.

"All of the above. Rubbing him turned me on."

I hitched myself over to a hatch cover and leaned against it. I pulled Emily between my legs and let her nestle in my arms. My hands found their way to her breasts and I dragged my nails across them, skipping her nipples. She purred. I kissed the left side of her neck, then the right. She turned her head as far as she could, and we kissed.

It was easy to slide one hand down her tummy past her fur and cup her center, the way Emily loved. I took hold of her entire center and squeezed and palmed and palpated. Emily began to squirm. From there my fingers found her lips and began to stroke and she began to squirm and make noises and her thighs pressed against my hand.

She was starting to breathe faster. We kissed again, mouthing each other, as Emily began to quiver. I was barely touching her nipple with my right hand, teasing it, sliding my fingers over it. My left hand moved up and around her clit, circling in another movement I knew she liked. I knew because she'd shown me and I was a very good student.

I glanced up from Emily's neck to see Rob, Debra and Captain Drescher watching us. Drescher and Rob stroked renewed erections. As Emily quivered and shook in climax, Debra moved to take Drescher in her mouth. Rob brought his erection closer to us. For a moment, I wondered if he was going to offer Emily his cock, or maybe come on her, but he didn't. Instead, he leaned over and kissed Emily lightly on her lips and her cheek.

"Nice, Mom!"

I released Emily's boob and gave Rob a thumbs up. He laughed, and moved back to Debra. Emily turned her head once more for a kiss. I lingered for a moment. We broke our kiss in time to watch Drescher and Rob cover Debra's face and boobs in cum. Emily shivered and whispered.

"Maybe sometime?"

I squeezed her.

"Maybe."


By the mid-point of our cruise, Captain Drescher had sampled Debra and Emily and Beatrice. I heard no complaints—in fact, their smiles were those of the cat who had just finished off a pretty tasty mouse.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.