Emily and Daniel - Cover

Emily and Daniel

Copyright© 2015 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 3: Twenty Years Old Again

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Twenty Years Old Again - Emily had a pirate fantasy, and I did my best to make it come true for her. This is a sequel of sorts to "Emily," but it stands on its own. CAUTION: There's a lot of explicit, raunchy language here, even if overall it's a love story (and sex romp). Plus, Emily's journal is full of vivid, purplish and over-the-top prose. (Manchowder, anyone?) There is MM, pretty light stuff, as well as sibling incest and borderline activities with parents. And pirates. Check the codes before you read, please.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Group Sex  

Back home, AS I sank into Emily I looked at the photograph on her night table. Me, twenty or more years ago, hair curly from the tropical heat and humidity, strong, tanned, nude, visible abs, leaning against the wall in the sun. I was hard, too, although the image was cropped so you couldn't see for sure. I'd nailed the photographer shortly after she made that image.

In my mind I was that age again. Strong, confident, erect, ready to thrust, skewering her the way she wanted to be skewered, again and again.

When we finished I held myself inside Emily, my arms taking my weight so I didn't squish her. Emily opened her eyes and smiled. She stroked my cheek gently.

"What got into you, Daniel?"

Without thinking my eyes moved to the photo of twenty-year-old me. Emily looked as well.

She smiled a tender smile again, and frowned as I slipped out of her. I rolled to her side.

"Feeling old, Daniel?"

I didn't answer. Emily pulled my head to her and kissed me on the lips.

"Is that what's bothering you?"

I shook my head, but I couldn't find words to answer her.

"I love you, Daniel." She hugged me tight. "I loved that guy in the picture, too. I shiver when I remember how he took me that afternoon, and I still love him."

She kissed me again.

"And if looking at that picture turns you into a tiger, pal, I'm all for it."

Emily's giggles turned into hiccups. I was pissed. This wasn't funny to me, and I guess my face showed it. Emily quieted. She kissed me once more, softly.

"But if you're going to be depressed because you think you're not that guy any more, I'll be really pissed at you."

She kissed my eyebrows.

"Daniel, Daniel. Do you think that matters? What we look like? What we used to look like?"

Another kiss.

"I mean, really. Look at me and tell me what you see."

What I saw was a pretty good-looking female, maybe a little curvier now than she used to be, perhaps a wrinkle or two, and definitely not a teenager anymore. I saw a self-assured woman totally comfortable in her own skin and, hell, I'll just say it—I saw a really hot broad.

"A really hot broad."

Emily hit me, and then laughed so hard she almost fell off the bed.

"You say the nicest things, Daniel."

My turn to kiss her, her lips, her cheek, her neck. Behind her ear. My voice was a whisper.

"A really really hot broad."

I kissed down to her breasts, her tummy, and to her fragrant center, where I traced her lips with my tongue. Emily shivered. The blend of her spending and mine had the effect it always has, and I began to stiffen. I parted her lips with my fingers and explored. When Emily began to squirm, I inhaled her clit. That sent her over the edge, not a big drop this time but still a real one. I moved back up to kiss Emily on her mouth.

"God, you taste delicious."

"Mmh."

"I could eat you all night."

A giggle.

"Or I could fuck you again."

Her arms went around my back and she squeezed me. I rubbed my renewed erection on her wet center.

"Yes, please."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.