The Devil's Due - Cover

The Devil's Due

Copyright© 2016 by Oldwolf

Chapter 27

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 27 - William King is many things. A few would include highly intelligent, very charismatic, and no less than a borderline sociopath. Follow him as he uses the tools he possesses to take control of his environment and ask yourself the question, can Evil be Good? Please do note the Slow code.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Slow   Violence   Prostitution  

William enjoyed his jog home, being able to truly stretch his legs was something he promised himself he’d do more often. He wasn’t surprised to find the kitchen empty when he entered the house, especially not when he heard music coming from the basement. He removed his shoes before he quietly descended the stairs.

As expected, Rose, Alexandria, and Miranda were working on the girls’ dancing. Also as expected, Alexandria was completely nude while Rose was wearing a half-cup bra, and his mother was wearing a pair of thong panties.

He watched as the girls moved through their routines and nodded approvingly. His mother was right there to gently correct any mistakes and they never made the same mistake twice. He was also pleased to see both were quickly acquiring a fair amount of muscle tone. He waited discreetly until the lesson was complete before he said, “Well done.” He felt a small surge of pride in Alexandria as she turned to him with a small smile on her face before nodding slightly. Rose on the other hand had jumped ever-so-slightly, indicating she hadn’t noticed him. “We are going to have to work on her situational awareness,” he thought to himself.

The redhead slowly raised her head, “Thank you Master.”

William nodded, “Rose, Alexandria, I wish for you two to eat each other to at least one orgasm. Understood?”

Lex ... Alexandria said, “Do you wish for us to sixty-nine sir?”

The young man nodded as he smiled at her, “A very astute observation Alexandria. Yes, I do. Mother, a word please,” with that, he turned and walked back upstairs.

Miranda followed her son up the stairs and into the office, “Curious, he must wish to discuss business.” She cleared her throat, “I take it this is why you wished the girls to be distracted?”

“Mostly, but also to get both of them used to performing on command,” he said with a nod.

“They’re women William, all they need to ‘prepare’ is a bit of lube, natural or otherwise. How may I help you?”

“Am I correct in that you have not yet begun your search for a personal assistant?”

“You are. I take it then that you have a potential candidate already in mind.”

“I do,” he said with a nod as he sat down behind the desk and swiveled the chair to face his mother. “Lukas has asked if I would be willing to provided employ for his younger brother, Freddy; which I presume is short for Fredrick, or some Italian variant on the spelling.”

Miranda frowned, “I still have to meet Lukas if you recall.”

William blinked, it had slipped his mind that he’d never introduced his new Enforcer to his mother. “We will have to correct that oversight, soon. As I have told you previously, he is to serve as my, and when needed our, Enforcer. Freddy on the other hand, has admitted point blank that he is unsuited for service is his brother’s aid, and in point of fact can admit that he’d unsuitable for criminality in the least. Given such, I wish to assign him as your personal assistant?”

The woman arched an eyebrow, “Sexual services?”

“Not to begin with, and no pressure allowed to change his mind.”

Miranda gave her progeny a flat look, “I’m not a tyro you know.”

“True, but it’s always best to make sure things are stated explicitly,” he replied, completely unperturbed at his mother’s ire.

She frowned, “Valid point.”

“Next item, have you secured the secondary residence?”

“I have. It’s a small, one bedroom house near the city limits. I take it then that you are going to have need of it in the near future?”

“I am. Presently, I am planning on deflowering Alexandria this Friday and a more private locale would be in order.”

“Reasonable. I’ll make sure that the place is aired out and ready. Would you like for me to take her to the clinic to get her on contraceptives?”

He nodded, “Please.”

“I’ll handle it tomorrow then.”

“Excellent, especially given that Rose has her lessons on Tuesdays and Thursdays. That will make it easier to bring Lukas around for supper without unduly shocking him.”

Miranda nodded, “A good plan. Back to Alexandria for a moment; just a reminder that the contraceptives...”

“Can take up to a month for full effect,” he finished. “Next item?”

The elder King nodded.

“Have you heard back from Mayor Thorn?”

The grin that adorned her face was rather reminiscent of a cat and a canary. “I have. He wishes to meet tomorrow for lunch.”

William frowned, “Any indications of suspicion?”

“None obvious,” the woman said deflating slightly. “His tone was cautious, but nothing undue, I don’t believe. Do you have cause for concern?”

“Cause, no. Just concern.” He scowled for a moment before he stood up and moved to one of the paintings on the wall. He pulled it away revealing a safe. A moment later, the door was open and he extracted a small sealed glass phial before closing and relocking the safe.

Miranda arched an eyebrow at her son as he handed her murder-in-a-bottle. “Do you think it’ll come to this?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.