The Devil's Due
Chapter 24

Copyright© 2016 by Oldwolf

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 24 - William King is many things. A few would include highly intelligent, very charismatic, and no less than a borderline sociopath. Follow him as he uses the tools he possesses to take control of his environment and ask yourself the question, can Evil be Good? Please do note the Slow code.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Slow   Violence   Prostitution  

Rose was enjoying her walk with her master as he seemed to be leading her to the town park. He had quite a skill at setting her at ease. However, as they neared the park, she sighed, “I know what you’re doing, and it’s not necessary.”

William looked over at his lieutenant, “Oh, and what, precisely, am I doing?”

“You’re worried that because you haven’t been around much for the last week that I might be feeling neglected, maybe even a bit jealous. So you’re making a point to spend time with me to make sure I don’t take it into my head to do anything stupid like a woman scorned.”

He chuckled and rose up to his tip-toes to give her a peck on the cheek, “Very astute. Yes, I was more than a little concerned about your emotional state. There’s little, if anything, in this world less predictable than a female who feels she’s been wronged. I’ve seen a woman in her thirties completely jettison literally years of carefully laid plans just because she thought her boyfriend was cheating on her. She didn’t have any hard evidence, just a belief that he was.”

Rose winced; against that sort of history, she could see why he was a bit overly concerned about her. “I promise, if I start feeling neglected or anything, I’ll tell you,” she said with a smile. “I know you’re a busy man and aren’t going to be able to spend every waking moment with me.”

“And it’s only going to get worse,” he said with a half grin.

“I know,” the larger teen said with a matching grin.

The young man frowned as he saw someone walking up to them, “Lukas.”

“Heya boss man,” the other young man said. Seeing the two, and especially William’s frown, he swallowed nervously, “Am I interrupting something here?”

Rose spoke up before her master could, “Nothing pressing. What can our boss do for you?”

Lukas looked the two over for a moment before deciding it wasn’t any of his business, “I have the payments from Elmer and the Brothers for you.” He handed over a small manila envelope. He cleared his throat, “And I have a favor to ask boss.”

William arched an eyebrow, “Anything that cannot wait until Monday?”

Brasi blinked, “Uh ... no sir?”

“Then consult with me either at lunch or after school then. Will that be all?”

The henchman shook his head, “Yes sir. Have a good time you two,” he said with a grin, accepting the obvious dismissal.

After Lukas was out of hearing range, Rose cleared her throat, “I apologize if I overstepped my boundaries sire. If you wish to punish me I’ll...” She was cut off as William reached up and pulled her down for a deep kiss.

“I’m happy to see you asserting yourself,” he said after he broke the kiss. “Plus, it was only Lukas, whom works for me. Try not to get too opinionated with outsiders, though,” he said with a small grin.

“Yes sire,” she said as she once more took his arm.

Roughly an hour later, they were back at the King household.

“Or should that be Palace“, Rose thought to herself. As soon as the door was safely closed she started to undress, much to the amusement of the others. When she noticed the looks the others were giving her, she merely arched an eyebrow and cut her eyes to the still naked Lexi. The shelf-style bra that Miranda had bought for her meant that she couldn’t hide how her nipples were tightening.

William chuckled for a moment then went into the office and came back out with a book to join the females around the kitchen table. His mother was quizzing Rose whilst Alexandria was reading the book he’d given her.

Lexi, or Alexandria as she was starting to think of herself, looked at the book her master was holding, “Principles of Business Management?”

He arched an eyebrow at her, “Just because I’m already incredibly intelligent and well educated, you think I don’t need to continue my studies?”

The redhead blushed slightly, “I guess I never thought about it.”

William chuckled slight, “Understandable I suppose, but I make every effort to continue my education whenever possible. There’s always more for the acute mind to learn. In this case, since we’re planning on laying down roots here, expanding my understanding of conventional business practices seemed advisable.”

Alexandria nodded again as her master put the book down and opened it to the first chapter. She studied him for a moment before she returned to her reading.

&*&

The following day was of course, Sunday and precisely at one William knocked on Lindsey’s door, his backpack slung over his shoulder. His smile was somehow both friendly and professional as she opened the door, “Good afternoon.”

The dark haired woman smiled down at the teenager, “Hello Mr. King, won’t you come in?”

The young man nodded pleasantly as he stepped into the apartment and closed the door behind him a moment before he was accosted. He instinctively dropped his pack as arms wrapped around him and his feet began to move a split second before he felt Lindsey’s lips against his own. He made himself stand down from combat mode as he opened his mouth to allow her tongue entry. His left hand slid down to cup her taut ass whilst his right went up to grip the back of her neck. After a moment, he firmly but gently pulled the woman back. “Now, there’s a greeting a man could like,” he said with a grin.

Lindsey giggled musically as she backed away, “At least I waited until you were inside.” She casually walked through her tiny apartment, giving her hips a certain amount of wiggle, to the kitchen where she already had a pot of tea prepared.

Despite the free show being offered, William was eyeing the small apartment. Not surprisingly, the place was tiny (a librarian at a public school was more calling than profession after all). Curiously enough, there were many pictures of Lindsey intimately (and not in the crude sense of the word) entangled with what appeared to be a largish man. From their embrace, he’d be inclined to think the man was her husband, but there was no band on her hand.

After they’d been seated and she’d poured a cup of tea for each, Lindsey said, “So, how is this going to go?”

“Lady’s choice really,” the young man said with a smile. “We can either talk about what you want or you can trust me.”

The dark haired woman arched an eyebrow, “Oh? What do you have in that twisted mind of yours?”

William’s smile morphed into a lazy grin, “My dear, I’ve been trained by some of the best in the world in how to reduce my partner to a puddle. If you allow me to, I will blow your mind. However, it does require you to trust me a great deal.”

The librarian arched an eyebrow, “Trust you how?”

Instead of answering, William leaned down and opened his backpack.

Both of Lindsey’s eyebrows shot up when she saw the young man pull out what appeared to be a white silk scarf and a blindfold.

“Like I said, trust me. I also know it might be a bit early for such as this,” he said, nodding to the items in his hand.

Lindsey giggled, “Fair point. On the other hand, you’ve already demonstrated a certain flair in the bedroom. If you meant me harm, you’d have done so already. So, yes, I’m willing to trust you.”

He arched an eyebrow slightly, “In that case, strip down please.” He took the opportunity to truly look at Lindsey for the first time as she disrobed.

Her efforts at a strip tease would likely prove rather effective with a normal male but on him the effect was, naturally enough, nominal; except for what he allowed of course. Her breasts were a bit more than a handful (somewhere around a C-cup if he had to estimate) with perky nipples and her areola was just slightly darker than the surrounding skin. His eyes slid down her well toned abdomen to her crotch. He could now verify that her hair color was, indeed, natural (not that he’d had any doubts to begin with) and her pubic hair was styled into a neat landing-strip arrangement.

Once naked, Lindsey put her hands on her hips, cocked her hips just so, and said, “And now?”

William flowed to his feet, “And now, you lead me to your bedroom.”

She grinned, “So you can check out my ass at the same time?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.