The Devil's Due - Cover

The Devil's Due

Copyright© 2016 by Oldwolf

Chapter 22

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 22 - William King is many things. A few would include highly intelligent, very charismatic, and no less than a borderline sociopath. Follow him as he uses the tools he possesses to take control of his environment and ask yourself the question, can Evil be Good? Please do note the Slow code.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Slow   Violence   Prostitution  

Music class was so much more enjoyable outside the choir William thought to himself. He’d gotten more than a few envious glances from the other students as he’d sat down at the piano. Though to be honest, more than a few seemed almost as relieved as he was.

After class, he stored his school supplies and headed for the Library. He nodded to Lukas as he headed for Lindsey. He could already see several of the perspective players filtering in. He smiled at the dark haired librarian and said, “Hello. We on for Sunday?”

“We are,” she smiled back. “One o’clock. How long should I plan on ‘tutoring’ you for?”

“Plan on two hours. I’d like to take my time, but appearances must.”

The woman arched an eyebrow, “I know you’re young, but do you really think you could manage for that long?”

“Lindsey,” he said seriously, “put yourself in my hands, and you’ll spend virtually the entire time in ecstasy.” He nodded to Lukas as he saw the last of the invitees walk in, “For now however, business calls.”

He walked to the room where the game was to be held and smiled as he found everyone seated and ready to begin. “Welcome my friends to the opening card game. You have all been informed of the conditions of the game and paid your moneys. I will remind you all,” he said glaring at Rob Smith, “that this game, and all future ones, are occurring under my auspices, therefore, if there is any trouble, I will take it very personally.” He waited a moment until the Bully Clique leader nodded before continuing. “That said, please enjoy yourself.”

Edison Truscott spoke up, “You aren’t going to be participating Mr. King?”

“I’m afraid not Mr. Truscott,” William replied pleasantly. He nodded to Ember who was holding a deck of cards, waiting to get started, “This game is under my auspices, ergo there’s the potential for a conflict of interests. Are there any other questions?” When nothing was said for several seconds he nodded, “In that case, shuffle up and deal.” He waited until the first cards were dealt before he walked out.

Once he was out of the school, William broke into a steady jog. The last few weeks he’d either been with the girls or had usually walked. It felt good to stretch his legs without the need to hold back. He was panting as he reached his house at roughly the same time as the girls did. “You two are going to have to pick up your pace,” he said, noting that neither was breathing particularly hard.

The young women nodded, both mentally acknowledging his unspoken point.

The three teens entered the house to find it empty save for a pot on the stove.

“My mother’s otherwise occupied this eve,” William said at the girl’s questioning looks.

Rose cleared her throat, “Actually sir, I need to get going. My first lesson with sensei is soon.”

“Alright, if you’d like, you can come back after your lesson and we can have supper then.”

“That works sir,” the brunette female said before her master rolled up onto his toes to kiss her cheek.

After Rose had left, William looked over to Alexandria, “It would appear it is time to begin your combat training as well. Down to the studio if you’d please.”

The redhead quickly followed her master down the stairs and quickly, but unashamedly, disrobed at his nod. “Today, we’re simply going to go over the basics, or rather we’ll be going through the basic motions. For the moment, I want for you to focus on getting the moves right. As with your academic studies, speed can be acquired in the fullness of time. Now, do as I do.” He took an open stance facing an imaginary attacker. He extended his right arm and flicked his wrist just so before bringing it around in a low sweep. Instead of following through in a circular motion, he pulled his arm back directly and brought it down in an overhead crescent swing.

Alexandria slowly moved to copy her master. She’d just finished extending her arm when he stopped her.

“Hold it. The wrist flick. It’s critically important. Now, try again.”

Curious as to what was going on, the redhead started over. As she finished the sequence, she heard her master sigh, “Did I do something wrong?”

“No, if anything you copied my movements too perfectly. I expected you to make the necessary modification on your own. Oh well, let’s try this again shall we?” He frowned for a moment, “Stay here, I’ll be right back.”

Alexandria watched as her master disappeared up the stairs. Given a lack of other instructions, she started to move her feet in the dance steps she’d already been taught.

A minute later, William was back and he smiled as he saw what she was up to. “I’m glad to see you’re practicing when you get a spare moment.”

The redhead’s blush was clear on her cheeks, “Thank you sire.”

The young man nodded, walked over to the bench, and set two things on it.

At his invitation, Alexandria walked over to see what he’d set down.

On the bench were what looked like a jackknife and a handle of some variety.

“These are the weapons I’m going to be training you on,” King said. “The training I’ll be providing in unarmed combat will be decidedly limited; the dance moves I’ll be teaching you will make a perfectly satisfactory substitute on that front.” He picked up the handle and passed it to Alexandria, “Take this. Now,” he said, taking several steps back, “start the move I just showed you.”

The young woman felt a button under her finger and instinctively pressed it as she did so. To her considerable surprise, it extended out to its full eighteen inches.

“Telescoping baton, not quite as blatantly lethal as a knife, but still dangerous enough in trained hands.” He nodded towards the center of the room, “Alright, I want you to visualize an aggressor, male, roughly five foot-ten. Do you have the person in your mind?” When she nodded he continued, “Now, you are starting with the baton retracted. Extend the baton; good, now, swing for his knee.”

As Alexandria tried to kneecap her imaginary enemy, she recognized the moves she’d been shown earlier.

“Excellent; now, he’s bent over, on his way to the ground; bring your arm around and strike a glancing blow across his skull.”

“Only a glancing blow?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.