The Devil's Due - Cover

The Devil's Due

Copyright© 2016 by Oldwolf

Chapter 21

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 21 - William King is many things. A few would include highly intelligent, very charismatic, and no less than a borderline sociopath. Follow him as he uses the tools he possesses to take control of his environment and ask yourself the question, can Evil be Good? Please do note the Slow code.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Slow   Violence   Prostitution  

Friday morning, Lukas ran down his boss before school started, “Had a talk with the brothers last night, it took a bit of persuasion but they agreed to pay. I jacked their rent by fifty for the asshole factor.”

William frowned slightly, “You should have spoken to me first.” He smiled slightly at the inquisitive look he got for the larger guy, “I’d have told you to double it.”

Lukas snorted a laugh eve as he nodded to Rose and Lexi, “Ladies.”

“The next time they give you grief, raise it to four hundred. Is there anything else to deal with?”

“No sir,” Brasi said.

“Rose, Alexandria,” William greeted with a smile.

Rose smiled, “Good morning boss.”

Alexandria locked eyes with her King momentarily and bowed her head for a second before looking back at him, “Good morning.”

“The floor is open to questions, comments, and concerns. Anything pressing?” He waited ten seconds before saying, “Alright, floor is now closed. Rose, I’d like a chance to meet your mother. Is there any chance I could convince you to bring her by on Sunday?”

“I’ll talk to her tonight and let you know tomorrow if that’s acceptable.”

“Perfectly. If there’s nothing else, everyone get to class and meet up in the quad at lunch.”

To William’s surprise he found himself waylaid by a seemingly nervous gym teacher, “Good morning Mr. Vetch. How can I help you,” he asked as the instructor waved him into an empty classroom.

“King,” the larger man said with a nod. “We’ve got a small problem. I got the ballet studio setup and Mrs. Granger has agreed to be the staff facilitator given that she was a semi-professional ballerina back when she was a teenager.”

The young man made a mental note to have a quiet word with the Home Econ teacher, she could be a valuable resource. “And where’s the problem?”

“The problem is that your little demonstration was a little too effective. Pretty much every member of every team has signed up. If we go with the schedule that Mrs. Granger has suggested, then there’s not going to be an open slot for you and your people to use the facility,” he finished, eyeing the tiny teen warily.

The young man frowned as he nodded, “Not entirely unexpected. It’s fortunate for you however, that other facilities have become available. You owe me two markers, but that aside, we’ll call it even.”

“Two?”

William nodded, “One for the initial favor, and a second for changing the agreement.”

“One, I’m not going to be pressuring you into joining any sports teams.”

“Two, you wouldn’t succeed or like the results if you did. Normally, I’d press for four and not settle for anything less than three.”

The coach looked down at the young man and was reminded yet again that King was no ordinary teenager. He outweighed the young man by a solid two-to-one, probably closer to three; was a good foot taller; and still had the build of the heavy weight wrestler he’d been so many years ago. Yet this shrimp was apparently completely unintimidated by either his physique or his status as a teacher. He sighed, “Alright, two.”

The young King held out his hand and the two shook to seal the deal. “Is there anything else I can do for you coach?”

“Yeah, do you know where I can get a set of whatever it is you use for balls? If I could pass it around to some of my boys, we’d sweep State!”


Lunchtime rolled around and William was unsurprised at finding himself summoned to Principle Morales’ office. When he entered, he found the woman standing in front of her desk, her arms crossed over her chest, with a stern look on her face. However, as soon as he closed the door behind him she carefully sank to her knees. He casually walked to the seat behind the desk, completely ignoring her as she crawled around. He deliberately seated himself in the principle’s desk before he extended his left foot.

Rebecca bowed down to kiss the offered appendage, not-so-subtly raising her ass as she did so. After a moment, she sat up, folded her hands in her lap, and bowed her head, “Greetings master.”

“Good afternoon bitch,” William said coldly. Despite himself, he was amazed at the transformation he was witnessing. While he’d fully expected to break the bitch for her daring to challenge him, he hadn’t expected that she’d take to the collar this thoroughly or this quickly. A cliché it might be, but it seemed the stern principle was one of those females who responded best to the Iron Fist; and frankly clichés tended to exist for a reason. “So, what do you have for me,” he sneered.

The woman swallowed nervously, “Please forgive me master, but I wasn’t sure where to start, or even what you wished for me to do.”

William mentally sighed in exasperation; he really should have expected something like this. “It’s relatively simple you stupid twat,” he said in a condescending tone. He was, very unobtrusively, watching her like a hawk. So far it seemed he hadn’t even gotten close to the limits of the abuse she’d endure. In line with the cliché, she seemed to actually glow under the insults. “I need information. Everything that’s in your empty head about your co-workers. Who is susceptible to what forms of pressure.” Seeing incomprehension written all over her face, he said, “Let’s start simple. Your vice principle.”

“Mary? What about her?”

“What are her hobbies? What are her small indulgences? The little things that she allows herself as rewards or pick-me-ups?” However, before she can begin answering he said, “Hold it, remove your dress and panties.” His right hand lashed out and his palm caught her flush on the cheek as she started to stand, “Did I tell you to stand up you brainless bitch?” There was a faint outline of his hand on Rebecca’s cheek despite the relatively light blow.

“No Master, my apologies,” the redhead said, her eyes downcast. She could feel her cheeks heating as she maneuvered to remove the garments, well aware that her pussy was drenched.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.