The Devil's Due - Cover

The Devil's Due

Copyright© 2016 by Oldwolf

Chapter 20

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 20 - William King is many things. A few would include highly intelligent, very charismatic, and no less than a borderline sociopath. Follow him as he uses the tools he possesses to take control of his environment and ask yourself the question, can Evil be Good? Please do note the Slow code.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Slow   Violence   Prostitution  

Upon his return home, William arched an eyebrow at the three women gathered around the kitchen table, all completely clothed.

Rose smiled, "We weren't sure if you were going to be bringing Lukas back with you, so..."

William smiled and nodded, "I guess that makes sense. So, what are you lady's up to?"

Miranda King smiled at her son, "I'm going over some paperwork from the architect to design the club and the girls are getting caught up academically on where they should be."

Rose nervously cleared her throat, "Can we talk sir?"

"Of course, the office or out here?"

A minute later, the two teenagers were once more ensconced in the office.

"So," William started, "how did your interview go?"

"It went well, he said he'd teach me and only charge you a minimal amount. He seemed rather impressed by you for some odd reason."

"Excellent. Now, what did you wish to discuss with me?"

Rosy sighed, "Me. Or rather, my long term future with you to be more specific."

William nodded slowly, "Alright, what's got you concerned?"

She sighed again, "Boss, I'm not stupid. Unlike Lexi or Lukas, my usefulness to you is ... somewhat limited. Yes, I can tell you about this area, and to a certain extent, the area around it, but the further out you go, and the longer you go on, the less and less useful what I can tell you is going to be. What happens when I'm no longer useful to you?"

The young man sighed, "I knew this conversation was coming, but I'd hoped to put it off for at least a few more months, preferably a double digit number of years even." He smiled at her, "But it seems you're a precocious girl."

Rose giggled for a second before she gave her master as stern a look as possible, "I'm not going to be diverted Mr. King!"

William sighed as he sat down and waved at the chair opposite him, "I know, but can I be blamed for wanting to defuse the tension to a certain degree?"

She sighed as she sat down, "No, you can't. However, the question remains."

"Alright, yes, at the moment, there's a limit on your utility. However," he said in a stern tone, "that does not mean that your usefulness can't be expanded further. According to everything my mother and I have both seen, you've a very intelligent young woman. After we've finished with high school, I'm planning on you attending university. What for remains to be seen. Don't worry Rose, as I keep telling you, you're mine until you choose to leave. I won't simply discard you. Absolute worst case, you will become my chief domestic. However, I'd consider that to be a criminal misuse of someone with your potential."

Rose blinked, tears in her eyes, "You really won't just get rid of me?"

William lifted his chin and looked her in the eye, "Rose, I swear to you by all I hold true, I will not simply abandon you because you have no immediate usefulness. So long as you choose to serve me, I will find a place for you to serve." He wasn't in the least bit surprised when she launched herself at him and wrapped in up in a rib bending hug. He relaxed as much as he was able to when she pressed her lips to his. He let her kiss him for a full minute before he disentangled his left arm and grabbed her by the back of the neck to take control of the kiss.

&*&

Rose moaned throatily as the orgasm passed through her. She was seated on her bed, leaning against the wall, her legs spread wide and her best friend kneeling beside her. She was panting for breath as Lexi pulled her fingers out of her holes. She smiled at the redhead, "You've gotten good at this fast."

"I've been inspired to learn," the smaller teen said with a grin. She brought the finger that'd been up her friend's butt and pressed it to the other girl's lips.

The large young woman's nose wrinkled slightly as she took the appendage into her mouth and her stomach rolled as she sucked it clean in honor of her master.

After a minute or so, Lexi pulled changed hands so Rose could taste her own juices.

Thankfully, the more pleasant taste of her pussy quickly overpowered the nastiness from her butt. When Lexi pulled her fingers out of her mouth, Rose said, "Alright, lay back and let me get to work."

The redhead swallowed, "Actually, I want to try something different tonight. Lay down on your back."

Intrigued, Rose complied. Her heart sped up as her friend straddled her face. She licked her lips as she reached up and grabbed Lexi's hips, shifting her slightly as the redhead started to lower her pussy to her friend's mouth.

Lexi for her part was slightly surprised to find her weight shifted, but when she felt the first tentative swipes of her friend's tongue along her butthole she drew in a sharp breath. With a grin she said, "Hold that thought." She'd mounted her friend's face to allow the other girl easy oral access to her pussy, given her apparent intent however a change in direction was called for. She was careful not to kick or hit Rose as she rearranged herself so she was facing the length of the other girl's body.

Rose reached up to part her friend's cheeks and swallowed nervously as she ran her tongue along her pucker.

For her part, Lexi moaned in ecstasy. It wasn't simply that it felt good, though it did. No, mostly it was from her first taste of her master's drug of choice, Power. She looked down at her friend who'd already acquired a degree of muscle definition. She kept her butt right where it was as Rose pressed her lips around her hole and started trying to force her tongue in. However, she reached down and grabbed Rose's boobs.

The prone young woman moaned deeply as her friend started playing with her boobs, and even more so when her nipples were played with.

Lexi's breathes were coming in quick gasps as she rode her friend's face. "That's it," she gasped out as she moved her hands to her own chest. "I'm almost th-th-thereeee," she said as she arched her back and her mind went to her Happy Place. After a minute she lifted her hips slightly and said, "Alright, that's going to have to become a regular thing."

"I know, I suggested it to William when he wanted something for me to do to show my submission to you," Rose said nervously.

"Now that business is done," the redhead said with a lecherous grin, "how about some pleasure." So saying, she shifted her weight back a bit and lowered her pussy to her friend's mouth even as she bent down to assume the Classical Sixty-Nine position.

&*&

In another part of the Franks house, a woman who looked very much like an older version Rosy wearily lowered herself into a kitchen chair. Eloise Franks smiled as she sipped the cup of hot chocolate. She'd been on her way to bed when she'd heard familiar moans coming from her daughter's room. From the sounds of it, her and Lexi were getting much closer and she didn't want to risk being a wet blanket. She smiled in remembrance as she recalled the 'experimentation' she'd done before she'd met Markus; and during the early parts of her courtship. However, as often happened, when she started feeling upbeat, her eye's tracked to the pile of bills sitting on the end table. Even working ten and twelve hour days six days a week, she was barely making any headway.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.