The Devil's Due
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2016 by Oldwolf

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 16 - William King is many things. A few would include highly intelligent, very charismatic, and no less than a borderline sociopath. Follow him as he uses the tools he possesses to take control of his environment and ask yourself the question, can Evil be Good? Please do note the Slow code.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Slow   Violence   Prostitution  

William smiled as he approached his lieutenants on the Quad, "Good afternoon ladies." He handed them their lunch packets as he sat down. The repast sped by as the three teens focused on eating their somewhat delayed food rather than chatting. After they split up to go to their individual classes, William suddenly found himself waylaid by Harry.

"Hey King, walk with me for a sec?"

"Of course," came the instant reply.

"I said I owed you for that bit about the guy's eligibility and I wasn't sure if you'd heard about the run in this morning." He continued to talk as they walked. As he finished passing along the information, he looked over at the other young man and nearly pissed himself in terror at the cold, hard look on his face.

William's voice was completely level as he said, "Thank you for the information. It hadn't reached me by other means. Now, do you know where the individuals in question loiter after classes are finished?"


William looked at the five presumptive examples of teenaged humanity in front of him, his expression filled with scorn. He'd sent the girls to his home for their lessons whilst he gave out a lesson of a different sort.

All five were bigger than he was (absolutely no surprise there) though about his age. The smallest was roughly six foot tall and broadly built whilst the largest, and the leader, was a bit over six-three and built like a wall. He sneered at the leader, "Did you, somehow, miss my proclamation that Rosy Franks was under my protection?"

Rob Smith was the toughest man in all of Sexton High and he knew it. He sneered down at the smart mouth shrimp in front of him who wasn't showing him the proper respect, "And why should I give a fuck about what a whimpy half-pint has to say." The empty-eyed look William gave to the leader of the Bully's should have been a major warning sign had the bully's arrogance not blinded him to the possibility of someone so much smaller than him actually being a threat.

William, in a dangerously patient tone, said, "Listen to me, and listen well. You are going to apologize to Rosy, am I clear?"

A snort and, "Yeah right. Fuck him up," he told his boys.

As the first of the minions started forward, William met him with a snap kick to the sternum that drove the wind right out of his sails.

King quickly brought his leg back to restore his balance and duck under the wild charge by a different boy. A quick shot to the hips had the bully tumbling to the ground cussing as he tried to get feeling back into his leg.

The third bully threw a haymaker that ought to have taken the little fucker's head clean off. An elbow block deflected the force of the blow over William's head and left the full of the bully's body exposed to a counterattack. The bully dropped to the ground and tried to keep his lunch inside as he cradled his crotch, the fight completely forgotten.

William's arms came out as if he was doing a pirouette as a pair of arms tried to encircle him from behind. With the arms trapped over his head, he twisted sharply, prompting his would be attacker to follow him or have his arms broken. Off balance and out of position with his enemy behind him, the bully briefly felt a pressure on his throat before everything went dark.

The young King released the carotid choke before he did any permanent damage to the pseudo-Neanderthal. He turned his attention back to the first of the bullies who'd just about gotten his wind back. He looked up just in time to see William's foot arching toward his jaw. A brief flash of pain and he knew nothing else for a while.

With the trash out of the way, William turned his attention to Smith, "Are you ready to listen now?" The expected response came in the form of a haymaker. King grabbed the wrist and used its owner's own strength and momentum to perform a rather credible throw that resulted in Rob being flat on his back, the impact having winded him.

As his senses returned to him, Rob could feel a slight pressure on his chest.

William was kneeling on Smith's chest, patiently waiting for the boy to return to awareness, his clasp knife in his hand but closed. "Now Mr. Smith," he said in a voice colder than ice, "do I have your attention?" Seeing the bully's eyes focus on him he nodded, "Very good. Now," he casually flipped open the pocket knife, and pressed the flat of the blade into the skin only millimeters from the larger male's right eye, "in the morning, you will locate Ms. Franks in front of the high school. You will then get down on your knees and kiss both of her feet before you apologize. Am I clear?" Seeing what could morph into a spark of defiance, William pressed the blade more firmly into the soft tissue, not yet drawing blood, but the threat obvious. "In addition, should she so choose," and I'll make sure she does, King thought to himself, "she will turn around and you will then kiss of her ass cheeks in turn. If you choose to disregard my instructions in the matter Mr. Smith, I swear to you by whatever you hold most sacred, you will look back on this encounter as a pleasant memory. Now," a touch more pressure on the knife, "am I clear?"


The next morning before classes, William located Rosy loitering just outside the school courtyard, as though afraid to go in. He walked up to her, "Morning Rose." After she returned the greeting, he said, "When were you going to tell me about your run in with those bullies?"

"I-I-I," she sighed and seemed to deflate, "I wasn't. I..." she paused unable to continue.

"You were afraid I'd decide you were too much of a liability to keep around and jettison you, right?"

The large young woman nodded shamefully, "Yeah, I know I'm not much to look at or much use to you but..." She cut herself off as she felt William grab a handful of hair. He wasn't particularly rough, but he was ... insistent as he made her look up and look him in the face.

"Rose, I never go back on a deal. You're mine until you choose to leave and I protect what's mine. The only reason I'm upset with you is that you attempted to hide this from me. If it got around that I was apparently unwilling to make good on my promises, or threats, it could have done immense harm to my efforts here. Do you understand?"

Her eyes were misted over as she nodded as best she could.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.