The Devil's Due - Cover

The Devil's Due

Copyright© 2016 by Oldwolf

Chapter 12

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 12 - William King is many things. A few would include highly intelligent, very charismatic, and no less than a borderline sociopath. Follow him as he uses the tools he possesses to take control of his environment and ask yourself the question, can Evil be Good? Please do note the Slow code.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Slow   Violence   Prostitution  

Not long after Rose had arrived at the King house, the trio of females had departed for clothes shopping, leaving William time to make an investigation that he'd intended for a few days.

He quickly had made his way to Rose's abode, which turned out to be a standard cookie-cutter single story house with basement and a thankfully empty driveway. He casually strolled around to the rear of the building, well aware that if he acted like he belonged there, there was less chance of him being noticed as out of place. The lawn around the house was ... unkempt. Nothing too bad, but very obviously not receiving the proper amount of attention. As William took in the exterior of the house, he could see tiny signs of benign neglect.

A basic visual inspection revealed that there was no electronic security system for which William was rather grateful. Bypassing an electronic monitor without the proper tools was always a pain. His hand was on his lock pick set when remembered that he was in Small Town America. He carefully tried the handle on the back door and was only mildly surprised to have the knob turn with just the least amount of effort. He knocked on the door, waited a few seconds then walked in confidently. Not surprisingly, he found himself in the kitchen. He hesitated for a few seconds and breathed a mental sigh of relief as he heard nothing being roused within the house. From where he stood, he could see the main kitchen/living area that occupied roughly one half of the floor and four doors, three of which were currently open, and a display collection of photos and trophies.

The first door he checked turned out to be the lavatory. There was nothing particularly worthy of note except for the box of feminine hygiene products sitting squarely on the counter; something most American males were disinclined to tolerate.

The other two doors led to bedrooms that were almost completely androgynous on first pass.

The closed door, unsurprisingly, lead down to the basement; which was also, thankfully, devoid of occupants. A precursory search revealed that it was the laundry area of the house; once more, no surprise there. Though there were several boxes stored there, he didn't dare open any of them for fear of leaving trace evidence of his visit.

With the basement cleared, he turned his attention to the two bedrooms. He carefully searched through both rooms, there was some school related materials in one of the rooms, indicating that it was Rosy's. However, that aside, there was little to differentiate the two, including choice of under and support garments; which were the same strictly utilitarian white cotton that he'd seen on Rosy.

With the other rooms out of the way, he turned his attention to the display. It appeared to be a collection of photographs, trophies, and newspaper clippings starting roughly thirty years previous and running for a span of just over ten years detailing the rise of a Miss Eloise Graine as a young up and coming Beauty Queen. The early photos, though black and white depicted a woman who looked enough like Rose to be her sister; with the same broad shoulders and rather impressive rack. The final newspaper clipping was a wedding announcement between Eloise Graine and Markus Franks.

William frowned; nothing in the house that he'd discovered had much in the way of explosive potential he'd need to bind Rose's mother to his will. However, when he examined the pile of mail on the end table near the entryway, he knew he's struck pay dirt. There were notices from over a dozen agencies demanding money, including a few that were marked as Past Due. Several weren't opened, but a quick perusal of those that had been revealed a rather impressive total.

&

Rosy still had a blush on her cheeks when she walked into the King residence, "Are you sure these were a good idea ma'am?"

Miranda chuckled at the younger woman's obvious tentativeness, "Trust me Rose, I've been seducing men for longer than you've been alive. Those bras and panties will be just what the doctor ordered."

"So, how'd the trip go," William enquired from where he was sitting at the kitchen table, puzzle book in front of him.

"It went well, though I think Rose may be a few days before she finishes blushing," Miranda teased gently. "Would you care for a fashion show?"

The young man arched an eyebrow. Rose looked like she was trying to match the color of her face to her namesake whilst Alexandria merely looked intrigued. "Whilst I would never insist upon a show, I'd certainly not say no."

Miranda looked over at the two teenage girls, "So ladies, what do you say?"

&

William sat in the kitchen and sipped a glass of one of his mother's concoctions as he watched the door to the basement with cool deliberation. The first thing he saw was Alexandria's red hair at the top of the stairs. The rest of her soon followed, and was prominently displayed.

The redhead in question wasn't wearing anything more than a pair of bright red thong panties. A quick glimpse at her crotch showed a number of hairs had escaped from the triangle of cloth hiding her vagina. Seeing where her master's eyes had tracked to, she said, "I know, I've not gotten to that bit of personal grooming yet."

William nodded, "In this case, I think the delay might well be a good thing. How close behind you is Rose?"

"She'll be at least a minute or two, why?"

"Good. Now, would your father notice anything amiss if you were to spend the night at a friend's home?"

"No, it's not exactly uncommon for me to spend Saturday night at Rosy's."

He nodded as he noticed movement at the staircase again.

The larger young woman was blushing scarlet as she walked into her master's sight. She was wearing a half-cup bra that supported her boobs just fine, but left her nips exposed; along with a pair of peach thong panties. Her paunch made her feel utterly ridiculous and in no way attractive, unlike her best friend whom, she was forced to admit to herself, looked hot in those panties.

William could easily read the shame in his lieutenant's eyes as she stood in front of him. He flowed to his feet and felt his body react as he bent his will upon it.

Alexandria watched as her master seemed to glide across the floor and grab her friend by the back of the neck.

He pulled the young woman down into a deep, hard kiss and rubbed his crotch into the front of her thigh where she could easily feel his erection. His free left hand reached up and cupped her right breast, capturing the nipple between his middle and ring fingers and gently massaged the tit-flesh.

Rosy moaned deeply into her master's mouth as her senses were assaulted. She felt a vague sense of pride as she felt what was almost certainly his pen ... his cock pressing against her leg. If possible, her blush would have darkened, but she felt a sense of pride at being able to elicit such a response from a guy like William.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.