The Devil's Due
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2016 by Oldwolf

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 10 - William King is many things. A few would include highly intelligent, very charismatic, and no less than a borderline sociopath. Follow him as he uses the tools he possesses to take control of his environment and ask yourself the question, can Evil be Good? Please do note the Slow code.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Slow   Violence   Prostitution  

Given the block scheduling that the school used, their Friday schedule was different, and his final class left William in a foul mood.

"Musical appreciation my well toned ass!" he thought to himself. Choir was choir and while he could play most instruments, his singing voice ... left something to be desired; and he detested being made a fool of in public. Nonetheless, he smiled at the two women waiting for him. "Rosy, Lexi," he said with a nod.

"William," the two said in tandem.

The jog back to the King residence left both the females gasping for air in roughly equal amounts despite Rosy's lead in conditioning.

As the young man led the miniature procession in, he said, "Hello mother."

"Welcome home William, Rose. Oh, who's your new friend?"

"Mother, this is Alexandria, whom apparently prefers Lexi. Lexi, this is my mother, Miranda."

The redhead nodded, "Ms. King."

Miranda smiled brightly at the young woman, "Welcome to my home Alexandria." Her smile widened slightly as Lexi bowed slightly to her. She then addressed her offspring, "Dinner will be ready at its usual time William. However, I shan't be available for tonight's dance lessons." At his arched eyebrow, she continued, "I'm meeting Mayor Quill for drinks at seven and need time to prepare."

"Understood," the young man said. He then turned to the two young women, "Come along ladies, let us deal with homework before supper."

Despite the warning, Lexi found herself underprepared for the battery of questions from the Kings.

William was frowning mentally as they cleaned up their schoolwork. Alexandria had performed admirably in answering the questions pertaining to the schoolwork. However, the way she (rather skillfully) dodged, avoided, or redirected any questions about her family or home life had him highly suspicious. As his mother was putting the food on the table, he caught her eye and then cut his gaze briefly to Alexandria. He just barely kept his frown off his face as she nodded slightly.

For her part, Rose had become sufficiently attuned to the Kings to be able to tell something was off, but for the life of her, she couldn't put her finger anywhere near what it was.

Once the meal was finished, William said, "Rosy, why don't you go and help my mum get ready. Lexi and I can deal with the dishes."

Once they were alone and the dish water was drawing, William said, "So, perhaps you would like to continue our discussion from earlier?"

The redhead picked up the towel and said, "Maght be ah good idea. Sa, what ah ya lookin' for in an Agent?"

"Loyalty above all else," William said as he started wiping down the plate. "Intelligence and cunning, along with initiative are helpful; as is a willingness to employ them. Those are what separate a mere minion from one of my lieutenants, or Agents." He looked at her out of the corner of his eye, "So, how much has Rose told you about our ... arrangement."

"Not a lot, just that you're helping her get into shape and seem to be keeping the bullies at bay. In exchange, she works for you, though you don't seem to have many jobs for her to do yet."

"That's one way of putting it. Another would be that, I make her strong and in turn, she uses that strength in my service. I'm merely keeping the bullies in line until such time as she is able to deal with them herself. As for the services, she's already provided an invaluable one." Seeing the redhead arch an eyebrow at him as he handed her a plate for drying he continued, "We're new in town and she's provided a great many details, such as which areas to stay out of unless I'm hunting trouble or looking for something not-so-legal; as well as which families have what reputations. Information such as that may seem insignificant, but it will likely prove useful as I set about establishing myself."

"So, what? You're going to have her running scut work?"

"Nothing of the sort. I just am still in the process of establishing myself and, just as importantly, my reputation. I figure come next week I should be ready to start establishing my normal rackets."

"Rackets? As in illegal ventures?"

"Yes, though I do run legal ones as well whenever possible. As I understand, there's no one local running book, least of all for the high school. Loath as I am to do so, I'm likely to use Rose as my initial conduit for the local wildlife." He shook his head as he finished washing the last of the dishes.

The redhead nodded, "Why are ya reluctant?"

"If my surmise is correct, Rose is capable of so much more than running a simple, low level operation." Seeing Lexi's surprised look he continued, "Depending on how things progress, I may well leave her in charge of the betting operation for the school, at least until graduation."

"So, why are you telling me this?"

"One, because you bothered to ask, which is rare enough. But also because, as much as I think Rose is capable of, I believe you've got even more potential."


"Ma'am," Rose said questioningly as she helped Miranda King into the dress the elder woman had chosen.

"Yes Rosy?"

"Do you know why William wanted me out of the way while he was talking to Lexi?"

The elder woman chuckled, "Rose, you ... are ... a ... treat. I suspect my son wanted to speak candidly with young Alexandria. You and she are friends and it's natural for her to ... edit her responses to ones that you would find acceptable. Oh, she probably wouldn't do it intentionally, but that would still be the end result." She pulled off her shirt revealing that she hadn't bothered with a bra underneath. Seeing the teenaged girl eyeing her boobs, she reached out and gently cupped the back of her head.

Rose was surprised when Mrs. King gently grabbed her by the back of her head. She didn't need further directions when her face was brought directly to the elder woman's breast. She took the nipple into her mouth and started sucking on it gently.

"That's it Rosy. Now ... oh yes," Miranda moaned as the teen swiped her tongue along the sensitive nubbin. "Now bring your hand up and massage my other breast. It's okay to be a bit rough, but remember it's still a sensitive area."

The brunette's cheeks were flaming as she obeyed the instructions and gripped the boob so that the nipple was in the crevice between her middle and ring fingers. Despite the permission, she was still fairly gentle as she started to massage the flesh in her hand.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.