The Devil's Due
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2016 by Oldwolf

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 9 - William King is many things. A few would include highly intelligent, very charismatic, and no less than a borderline sociopath. Follow him as he uses the tools he possesses to take control of his environment and ask yourself the question, can Evil be Good? Please do note the Slow code.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Slow   Violence   Prostitution  

Friday was a bit closer to normal, though William kept noticing Rosy's friend was close to hand every time he got the feeling of being watched. When lunch rolled around he found Rosy in their customary corner with the friend. He cautiously approached the pair.

"Hiya William," Rosy said. This is Lexi, an old friend of mine."

The young King took the extended hand and bent over it, gently pressing his lips to the back of her hand. He looked her in the eye as he straightened up, his eyes slightly darkened with apparent desire and his voice was ever-so-slightly husky as he said, "A pleasure to meet you. Any friend of Rose's is, hopefully, a friend of mine."

As the two exchanged looks, something passed between them, something neither could comfortably define.

Her voice was slightly husky, whether naturally or as a result of emotions was unknown, as she said, "Ah hope so has well."

The young man scowled mentally as he tried to nail down her accent.

Rosy could see that there was something between the two; not love, not even lust, but ... something.

"Ah'm Alexandria LeVou, though Ah usually go by Lexi or even just Lex," the redhead said.

William nodded, "Your accent..."

"Creole. Nah, Ah don't mind ya askin'. Honest? Ah kinda prefer it."

The young man nodded, slightly irritated with himself, but then again, he'd never done a proper study of American dialects. "You prefer it?"

As the young man sat, Lexi said, "Yup, least you're honest about trying ta figure out where Ah'm from."

"It's not a constant thing though is it? It comes and goes."

The slightly built young woman smiled, "Yup. Usually Ah... I can curtail it. But sometimes, especially when Ah'm with trusted friends, it comes out."

William handed Rosy her food packet for the day, "So, what were you lovely ladies discussing before I interrupted you?"

"Honestly?" the brunette said. "You." Seeing his arched eyebrow, she continued, "Lexi noticed we'd been hanging around and was curious about you."

"Rosy's Ma friend, Ah'd hate to have her heart broken by some salaud who was just using her for sex."

William smiled, "Do you speak French or just swear in it?"

Lexi chuckled, "Mostly? Ah just use it for swearin'. So few speak it that the teachers rarely even note the curse."

"Duly noted. I might use Rosy here, but ask her what I told her, please."

With that, the pair's attention was affixed, firmly, on the larger woman, "He told me that, yes, he would use me, but that he'd be honest about it and he wouldn't ask me to do anything I wasn't comfortable with."

Lexi turned her attention back to the young man who said, "My primary interest is in her mind; which, I'm sure you've noticed, is rather sharp. I'm looking for proper Agents, not merely putain." Seeing the redhead's surprised expression, he continued, "Oui, je parle couramment le français."

Lexi merely wove her hand, "That's na what's got me surprised, though we should prob'ly stick ta English for Rosy's sake. Ya really looking for people?"

"I am. However, I refuse to recruit under false pretense; that way lays resentment and rebellion. Both I wish to avoid."

The redhead nodded, "Tha' makes sense Ah guess. So, what do ya look for in an ... Agent Ah think ya called 'em?"

"First and foremost," William started but was interrupted by the bell, "we need to get to class. If you wish, Rosy and I meet up after school."

"Ah think Ah'd like that."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.