The Devil's Due - Cover

The Devil's Due

Copyright© 2016 by Oldwolf

Chapter 8

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 8 - William King is many things. A few would include highly intelligent, very charismatic, and no less than a borderline sociopath. Follow him as he uses the tools he possesses to take control of his environment and ask yourself the question, can Evil be Good? Please do note the Slow code.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Slow   Violence   Prostitution  

After classes had wrapped up, William once more met with Rosy for their daily jog to his new abode. He was very careful to, at no point, interrogate her about her new apparent new friend.

The routine of homework proceeded without incident, though Rosy would cast the occasional sidelong glance at William.

For her part, Miranda can easily tell that there was something in the air, but since her son seemed to be aware of the situation, she was content to let him handle things.

During supper, Rosy was once more grilled on her classes. Fortunately, she was slowly becoming accustomed to the Kings' questions and her answers increased in confidence. She even smiled when William gently corrected her when she answered incorrectly. Dishes were duly done and the teens were in the basement when she said, "So, are you going to ask about the girl I was talking to at lunch?"

"Not really," William said with a small, off-center smile. "In the first case, you're more than welcome to other friends; the more the better in my considered opinion. Attempts at isolation are one of the first signs of an abusive personality. I want you to kneel at my feet entirely of your own volition, not because you have nowhere else to turn. Second, and, in its own fashion, more importantly, I trust you. If you feel I need to know something, I trust you'll tell me in good time. Until I have cause to doubt your judgment, I'm not going to interrogate you about your associations."

The brunette looked at the raven haired young man for several seconds before she suddenly grabbed him.

The young King was caught flatfooted as he was wrapped up in a crushing embrace. His feet were moving instinctively to forcibly disentangle himself when a soft pair of lips landed on his. His conscious mind firmly overrode his instincts as he realized the 'attack' was, in point of fact, not a grapple but rather a hug, followed in turn by a highly enthusiastic, if equally unskilled, kiss.

Rosy relaxed her grip slightly as her 'captive' started moving his arms. She felt his right hand snake up her body until he could grasp the back of her neck in a firm but gentle grip while his left moved around to her side, rather near the small of her back, as William easily took control of the kiss.

A pair of moments later, William pulled back, "For the record, whilst I appreciate the sentiment, please do not do that again. If I am unprepared, I might well act without thought and thus, violently. Am I clear?"

The large woman took a step back and bowed her head submissively, "Yes sir. I just was overcome with happiness at the amount of trust you're willing to give me.

William smiled gently as he reached up and put his index finger under Rosy's chin, tipping her head back until she was looking him in the eye. "I appreciate, and understand, that. However, I worry about your health, and well, you've seen me fight a little bit. I don't want to lay a hurt on you by accident."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.