The Devil's Due - Cover

The Devil's Due

Copyright© 2016 by Oldwolf

Chapter 5

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5 - William King is many things. A few would include highly intelligent, very charismatic, and no less than a borderline sociopath. Follow him as he uses the tools he possesses to take control of his environment and ask yourself the question, can Evil be Good? Please do note the Slow code.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Slow   Violence   Prostitution  

The next day began with science class, which passed pleasantly enough, before it segued into English, always one of William's less favorite classes. To his surprise however, waiting for him at the end of the class was a note to report to the principal's office. He dropped his pack at his locker before heading to the office. The secretary, an elderly woman, almost immediately passed him into the inner sanctum of Ms. Rebecca Morales.

The teenager wasn't sure what he was expecting, but the head of the school certainly wasn't it. She's a stately woman, apparently in her mid-thirties, standing roughly six foot tall, with shoulder length, vibrant red hair and brown eyes. A little light on top for a true 'hourglass' figure but even in a grey dress her shirt, which had a semi-plunging neckline, made the most of what she had. She had a firm, 'no-nonsense' look about her that no doubt came from dealing day in and out with teenagers. She waved her visitor to a chair without saying a word.

The young man arched an eyebrow as he took the proffered seat, his demeanor less that of a guest sitting at his host's invitation and more of a monarch taking his throne. He leaned back in the chair and casually folded his left foot over his right knee before dispassionately matching gazes with the woman.

Silence reigned in the office for several minutes before she sighed and says, "I see you're not the usual teenager Mr. King."

Setting his foot back on the floor he says, "I do try Ms. Morales."

"You've been busy. Somehow you already managed to convince my sports director to authorize a new club without bothering to talk to me despite the taut state of our finances. I'm curious as to how you managed that little feat."

William's mental antennae were quivering at the woman's sharp tone and he mentally grabbed his temper before it could get started. "There was nothing nefarious in the arrangement, simply a meeting of mutual needs. I am in need of a studio to keep in shape and practice; while he needed whatever edge he can get for his athletes. Ballet, while historically not the most masculine form of exercise, is still one of the more physically demanding forms."

"And how, precisely, did you manage to convince those same athletes to sacrifice their masculinity enough to join?"

"The quarterback mentioned last year's game against Westland, which seems sufficient a goad for the rest of them."

At that comment she visibly winced, "Ah, yes, a seventy-three-three loss can be most telling." A moment later, she was back to scowling at the youth before her who appeared completely immune to every attempt to cow him that had broken even the toughest boys in the school. She circled around the desk so she was towering in front of him, and damn his soul the boy didn't appear any more impressed as she towered over him. Her glare darkened as she leaned in, deliberately invading his personal space, until she was less than an inch from his face. "I don't know what you're planning, but remember this, this is my school and you will obey me. Understood?"

It took William less than half a second to mentally run the potential scenarios before he reached his decision, which incidentally gave his temper free reign. Without shifting expression or giving any hint of his intended actions, he reached his left hand up and grabs a fistful of the bitch's hair.

She squeaked slightly as her head was jerked back without warning and when she again focused on the boy she was surprised to find a face as hard as a mountain, without a hint of mercy or compassion anywhere to be found.

William's voice was calm and level as he said, "I don't think so. You seem to be operating on the misapprehension that you are, in some way, somehow, superior to me. You are, naturally, mistaken about that. However, it would appear that you are not content to learn that lesson in the fullness of time. As such, it would appear that I am going to have to educate you on the depth of your mistake immediately." He rose to his feet, simultaneously using his grip on her hair to force her down to her knees. He took her lack of fight, or screaming for that matter, as proof that he'd calculated her responses properly. He released his grip as he said, "Lean down, and kiss my foot bitch."

Seemingly unable to look away, the woman slowly bowed down and pressed her soft lips to the top of his shoe, only breaking eye contact briefly, before she sat back on her heels.

The young man nodded imperiously, "Good girl. Now, unzip my fly, with your teeth."

Her eyes still seemingly held hostage by the student, she leaned in and deliberately took the metal stud between her front teeth. Her nose pressed against his crotch as she worked the zipper down.

It took him but a moment to undo his belt and pants before he lowered his drawers to his knees. After a moment he arched an eyebrow, "Do I really have to tell you what to do?"

Her cheeks reddened slightly before she leaned in to take the tip of his limp cock between her lips. She gently suckled on the rapidly hardening piece of meat in her mouth.

William let the bitch at his feet have her head for the moment, despite a rather telling lack of experience on her part. He let her continue for a pair of minutes before he reached down with his right hand and grabbed a fistful of her hair. Without a trace of expression, he pulled her off of his cock and his voice was flat as he said, "Your incompetence is such we could be here all afternoon and you'd still be at such a simple task." He pulled the taller woman to her feet and around, pushing her until she was bent over her own desk. Still holding her hair, he used his off hand to pull the woman's dress up until it was bunched about her hips and out of his way. He then grabbed her plain cotton panties and jerked them down roughly.

The woman yelped lightly as she was smacked on the butt but she got the message when her hair was released and stayed in the position she'd been placed in. She barely breathed as her panties were pulled down to her ankles and then obediently lifted each of her feet in turn to allow the young man to remove the garment. There was a shuffling behind her and suddenly there's an erect penis right in front of her face. She waits patiently for it to be presented to her lips. Instead, King's voice come again, as cold and contempt filled as before.

"I doubt you have the ability to keep silent, so I'll simply have to help you with that; open up."

To her surprise, the woman immediately found her own panties shoved into her mouth.

"That ought to at least keep you reasonably silent," the young man said before shuffling back around behind her.

Rebecca moaned softly into her gag as a calloused fingertip was run along her lust swollen lips.

"Just as I thought," William said with a derisive sneer, "wet as a swamp."

When she felt something wet rub against her rosebud, she started to straighten up only to have a hand roughly grab a fistful of hair and twist it while planting the matching elbow between her shoulder blades.

King, none-too-gently, but carefully, worked first one finger, then a second into her backdoor. After taking a minute to stretch her out, he pulled his fingers out and replaced them with the tip of his dick. Erect, his penis was a good seven inches long and fairly thick for that. His face was still expressionless as he started to force it up her ass, completely ignoring her moans of discomfort.

Tears of pain and humiliation were slowly flowing down the redhead's face as her anal cherry was taken with pointed disregard for her comfort. After a seeming eternity, she feels the man's balls bump up against her quim.

William kept one eye on the clock as he began to pull out until just the tip of his penis was still in her. Mindful of the fact that there was a person in the outer office, he set a quick pace, not deliberately going out of his way to increase the bitch's discomfort, but certainly not giving her the proper time to adjust to his presence.

Rebecca's moans took on a new pitch as she slowly got used to being reamed.

King nodded slightly as he heard what he'd been waiting for. He sped up his thrusts even as he reached down and under the bitch to her crotch. His finger almost instantly found her clit and started to rub just above it. He grinned slightly as he heard her moan again for a moment before she arched her back and started to shudder. He could feel the buildup in his balls and didn't even try to hold back from spilling his seed since he had other things he needed to get done.

The woman was just starting to come down from what was easily the most mind shattering orgasm of her life when she felt something warm suddenly shoot into her bowels. A moment later, she felt the man pull out completely. She could hear shuffling around behind and beside her even as he kept a fistful of her hair. A moment later, a penis entered her field of vision.

He removed the bitch's gag and released her hair. A firm but gentle hand between her shoulder blades was sufficient to keep her in place.

Rebecca was somewhat surprised as she feels a wet cloth being pressed against her backdoor. It took until she felt the finger pushing in a second bit of fabric to realize that it was most likely her own panties.

With the plug in place to keep his semen from leaking out, and not incidentally remind the bitch of her place, he took a moment to pull up his pants and straighten himself up a bit before he grabbed another handful of her hair and pulled her up and around before once more depositing her on her knees. With a look of scorn and derision he looked down at her and said, "Let us try that again. Now, who is in charge around here?"

In a small, meek voice she says, "You are sir."

William's face flowed back to one that was simply hard. "Good," he said, "remember that and this lesson shall be the worst you ever receive from me. If, however, you ever forget that, then you will look back on this lesson with fond memories. Am I perfectly clear?"

"You are sir."

"Good, now, you are to leave your panties exactly where they are for the rest of the day. Am I clear?"

"Yes sir."

King's face went back to its normal, semi-pleasant expression as he turned and walked out of the office. He gave the secretary a hard eyed look and said, "Ms. Morales said she doesn't want to be disturbed for a bit."

The matronly secretary nodded, understanding why Becky might need a minute to compose herself after putting the hard eyed youth in his place.

William quickly retrieved his lunch before heading to the quad. He took a look around to find the quarterback sitting at a table with a few other football players.

The quarterback wore a varsity jacket with the name "Harry" embroidered on it. "Hey King."

William's smile was pleasant as he said, "Good afternoon Harry. How are you doing?"

"Doing good. Having to field a few headaches, but nothing much. You?"

"Not too bad. However, I do need a small favor."

Harry nods, "Name it."

"You know Rosy Franks?"

"Yeah the fat chick what... ," he cut himself off at the sudden, and extreme, air of combined malice and violence around the junior.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.