The Devil's Due
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by Oldwolf

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - William King is many things. A few would include highly intelligent, very charismatic, and no less than a borderline sociopath. Follow him as he uses the tools he possesses to take control of his environment and ask yourself the question, can Evil be Good? Please do note the Slow code.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Slow   Violence   Prostitution  

The second class of the day was Social Studies for William and was drop dead dull. This in turn had brought him to lunchtime. He was walking through the quad in the middle of the main campus when he heard a disturbance to one side. Following his ears, he tracked to just behind a tree, slightly off the beaten path where he saw a quartet of boys pushing a girl between them.

The girl was nothing special, a little taller than him (not surprisingly), more than a bit overweight, with light brown hair and eyes that are covered in tears as she stumbled to the ground.

It took William only a second to assess the situation and decide to step in. He dropped his pack as he stepped forward towards the cackling boys. "Hey you lot, leave her be."

The four boys could be taken from the mold of bullies anywhere in America; big, strong, fairly tough, and none too bright looking. The biggest of the buffoons sneered at his newest victim, "Oh why should we? Oh I know, we're going mess you up."

King smirked as he shook himself, "Oh, you are, are you?"

The four rushed towards the smaller male as a group, the girl forgotten.

Somehow, William's smirk turned slightly evil as he planted his left foot and pivoted on it, sending a side kick straight into the leading bully's solar plexus. Recovering his balance almost instantly, he planted his right foot and then pivoted from there, delivering a stunning spinning back fist to the pressure point just below his winded foe's ear, dropping him to the ground. Gracefully spinning forward, he ducked under the wild, left-handed, haymaker the next idiot threw at him and countered with a hard straight to the guy's armpit. The bully's face went pale white as he dropped to the ground. The other two bullies looked like they might be reconsidering this whole idea, but they weren't given the chance to make a decision as their 'prey' seemingly danced forward and again kicked one in the solar plexus, then, as he bent over, trying to catch his breath, William once more planted his foot, pivoting past the stricken foe and catching the last bully standing square in the crotch, causing the boy double over and fall to the ground before his body started to shake in convulsions. William then set his feet, drew his arm up, and then twisted from the hip, driving the point of his elbow directly into the pressure point behind his foe's ear, causing the boy to drop bonelessly to the ground. He stood erect for a moment, looking crossly at his fallen foes, barely even breathing hard. A moment later, he relaxed and looked over to the girl, "Are you all right?"

The young woman's expression was slack as she looked at her apparent rescuer. Her voice was a distinctly feminine bass as she said, "Uh ... yeah, I'm fine."

He casually strode over to her, deliberately stepping on one of the bullies, before he offered her his hand, helping her up. He smiled easily as he looked into her eyes, "I'm glad. Does this happen often?"

She smiled slightly as she climbed to her feet, "Sometimes. They usually lay off after a few weeks. I guess it gets boring picking of the fat girl."

Holding out his hand, "Oh, William King."

The girl blushed before taking the proffered hand, "Roslyn Franks, though I usually go by Rosy." Her blush darkened appreciably when he leaned down to gently kiss the back of hand.

His smile was almost lazy as he said, "A pleasure, truly, a pleasure." He took a step back, standing on one of the bullies, which brought him almost to eye height on her, "Would you care to dine with me?"

"I'd be honored to."

King stepped off his perch, leading the lady, and directing her to step on the same guy he'd been standing on.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.