I Was Framed - Cover

I Was Framed

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 4

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When the family breaks up, Tony heads to sunny Arizona and a new life.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Violence   Prostitution  

Probably the worst day of my life was the day my Angela came back early from settling her family’s estate and caught me humping her younger sister “Latah” up the Hershey Highway with her sister in the midst of a fantastic orgasm.

It was particularly annoying to her because rear door loving was sort of our thing and I knew she resented I would do that with another broad, especially her very own sister. I have to confess that her younger sister was much better at anal sex than she was and she must have gotten lessons from unknown parties back in their native country. It was not the sort of training that one acquires naturally and she excelled with a totally depraved “A”.

After hours of tears and recriminations, we all got together and made up. The making up was definitely well worth the tears because they smothered me with their competitive desire to be the best piece of ass I could ever find anywhere. Even though Latah was the easy winner in the “bending over” department, my Angela was by far the most skilled oral dispenser of tongue inspired ministrations and she had probably spent more time on her knees than she had spent sleeping. That last little tidbit was an intended exaggeration, but I guess you get the picture about the differences between the two sisters. In reality, I thought they were both comfortable to be around most of the time and I was certain of their loyalty even if they weren’t Italian.

My business ventures were absolutely booming in the Arizona area. I would say that my projects were about eighty percent legal and I could scrap the other twenty percent without any losses in my other ventures. In fact, most of my illegal stuff was mostly due to old habits and familiar weaknesses rather than leveraging risks against profits.

Unfortunately, one of my ventures that related to the lease-buyback of late model cars brought me to the attention of the Detroit goons that had recently started to filter into the area due to a failing economic system in the north. I was shipping them off to my old outfit in New York City for their insurance scam in that chaotic market. They were making oodles of cash, but I was just doing it as a favor for some old friends. Of course, the Feds had no idea I was fueling income for the mob back east. I guess some wise-guy accountants caught onto the scheme that worked for the Detroit faction and they thought they should be aware of a fly in their ointment in the Arizona playground. Looking back on it in retrospect, I have no doubt that they just considered me to be another greedy businessman looking to increase profit in grey areas of commerce.

It was actually my “handler” down at the Federal building in Phoenix that alerted me to the fact that I was on the radar of the Detroit mob’s headquarters only a short distance from the Federal building downtown. I had a good deep cover and it was unlikely that any of those nasty characters would connect me to my position in the east coast family as a head enforcer and “made man” with lots of inside juice in the organization.

It was kind of funny, all things considered.

The Feds didn’t know I was still working with the family, the family didn’t know I was working with the Feds for real, The Detroit mob had no idea who the Hell I was and I was to all intents and purposes a successful businessman located in Phoenix, Arizona.

I was beginning to think that I was getting in a little deep to the undercover shit and needed a reality check just to get back on track.

The first thing I did was to divest my crooked business ventures as quickly as possible. I knew they were more of a danger to me if detected by the Detroit mob. The Feds could probably live with them as long as I kept my nose clean in local crime issues. I transferred them all to Angela’s relatives with their roots clearly from outside the country and of no concern to either Detroit or the Feds.

I was not happy that the Detroit mob was sending a contingent of supposed investors to meet with me and some of the board of directors to discuss a merger of one division of our operation. I had absolutely no interest in any such deal, but it would look suspicious if I rejected it out of hand without at least doing them the courtesy of hearing their pitch.

We met at the car dealership’s conference room.

The chairs were all lined up on both sides of the table. Eight chairs for them and eight chairs for us. It seemed like a lot of people for a simple merger that would not involve much other than names changes and consolidation of some functions that would save both of us some money. I have to confess, I didn’t give a shit if we merged or didn’t merge because it was only a transparent blending of a legal process with little exposure on either side of the actual purpose and mission of each other’s true business. I felt certain that with the recent moves I had made, my illegal activities would be entirely hidden and I suspected the Detroit mob was not as circumspect in eliminating their hidden tendrils of illegal activities in other sectors of their Arizona operation. I had heard that they were almost to a “monopoly stage” with regard to the pussy parlors of nude dancing and borderline escort work for countless female independent contractors. They also were connected to the recently opened Casinos and race track operations that dotted the landscape like magnets for tourist dollars and generation of cash income for their money laundering scheme.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.