I Was Framed - Cover

I Was Framed

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 3

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When the family breaks up, Tony heads to sunny Arizona and a new life.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Violence   Prostitution  

My Angela's sister was eighteen years old and she was stacked right up to her long flowing black hair that must have come all the way down to the top of her ass. I knew Angela wouldn't take too kindly to me introducing her sister to the ways of depraved gringos, so I tried to set her up with a couple of young guys with lots of salami inside their designer jeans just waiting to be buried in tender young pussy.

The younger sister shook her pretty caboose at me and stamped her foot on the tile floor.

She was some number I have to tell you. I wondered how she could stamp a foot sitting inside a pair of six inch heels with such authority and let her boobs vibrate with passion like some movie star with better than average acting credentials.

Her name was Immaculata and that made me laugh because with those looks it was highly unlikely that was her status at all. I could take a gander in her pretty eyes and tell that she had lots of experience taking it in every opening and loving every minute of it. She must have read my mind and gave me the finger like I was some pervert with my unspoken thoughts.

"Honey, I can get you a nice job over at the hotel making tips in the penthouse suites or you can learn how to do the "making change" shifts over at the casino comping drinks and free chips for the tables."

She looked at me like I was some sort of alien from out space and I wondered if my English was not getting through to her.

Angela frowned in my direction and I saw that she thought I might be putting too much pressure on her younger sister to find gainful employment too fast on her first day in Tucson. I backed off in a hurry because I didn't want to upset Angela after her own troubles with the annoying cartel.

We all went to the "buffet" which was a lot more than just an old-fashioned buffet style eating experience. The two chefs were world-famous and they specialized in seafood and in a Northern European style cuisine that was reputed to be the healthiest in the world. I followed Angela's lead and started calling her sister "Latah" not caring that the girl made faces at my unwanted familiarity. I think she was well aware that I was giving it to her older sister up the ass almost every night and she was not comfortable with the thought that my satisfied dick was getting "happy endings" with her sister in bed after the lights went out. I hoped that the walls were thick enough to disguise Angela's shouts of pleasure when she got her "tingles" just the way she liked it. At the breakfast table the next morning I could tell she probably heard every dirty thing her sister said when she was taking it like a good little girl. I knew Angela didn't give a shit about stuff like that but I found it a little embarrassing because the younger sister was a hot number and I think she might have experience in making the young boys happy down in Nicaragua but she didn't have any idea about the degrading tricks the bad boys had in store for her up in the land of the big PX.

Even now with her sitting right across from me with her pretty pink panties staring me in the face as she slouched forward in her chair, I was still of the opinion that she was basically a nice girl that wanted to be thought of as "super cool" and knowledgeable of the depths of kinky pleasure and ready to be in control of any situation. I found that I was visualizing exactly what Latah's pussy looked like under those pink panties. I suspected she had already shaven off all her pubic hair because her camel-toe was clearly defined with puffy lips that promised paradise. I was being careful not to let Angela see me ogling her sister's pussy because I knew she was the jealous type from the way she gave me hell if I as so much as stared at an attractive woman's ass walking up a staircase at the mall.

Later that morning, I happened to wander down to the pool area and found the pair of them doing their Yoga exercises wearing only the tiniest of bikini outfits and I confirmed that Latah had absolutely no pubic hair sticking out the sides like my full-bushed Angela. I found that I fact to be particularly exciting because it cause me to have a demanding erection that refused to subside for what seemed like an eternity. It was at that point that I started to scheme to figure out a way to include the younger sister into our carnal interludes in a way that Angela would remain totally compliant with my "bad boy" needs.

I managed to convince one of the older ladies that counted the cash for us to bend over in the back of the counting room and allowed me to yank down her modest white panties giving me full access to her slightly sagging cheeks. I spiked that beautiful mature ass with every last inch of my manhood making her swear in a totally unladylike manner and spray my legs with her juices when she lost all control. I spanked her backside good and proper for that display of naughty female foolishness and she begged me to do it harder because it reminded her of her days working as a showgirl and giving up her pussy to the high rollers just to keep her job. I have to be perfectly honest and say that she was truly a nice broad with a motherly way of giving up her goodies and doing her best to make a man wear a smile for the rest of the day.

In all honesty, I confess I don't even remember her name but whenever I see her I smile and tell her she is "looking good" just to see her preen her beautiful backside like she was ready to give it up if asked politely.

Angela told me it was a good idea to get her sister into one of the jobs at the car rental place that I owned near the airport and I agreed she could do a lot to improve the atmosphere of the place which was sort of stuffy and boring. I think it was because I didn't want to let any of the older help go from the previous owner who had filed for bankruptcy and jumped off the top of the parking garage on a three-day holiday. I personally thought he was a total schmuck from the beginnings of our negotiations because he was more concerned about getting his daughter an introduction to one of the main production studios in Hollywood that our family controlled with a velvet glove. She was a pretty little thing and I gave her a casting call before we closed the deal and found she was definitely not an innocent virgin like she wanted everyone to think.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.