Journey - Cover

Journey

Copyright© 2015 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 15

Vee said, "Besides, the improvement enhanced ... his ... ah..." and Vee blushed.

"Don't be telling all you know, darlin'. I get embarrassed, too," Gary said. The look on his face after he made his comment was telling and then he blushed.

April thought, Guilty, guilty, guilty. and it was her turn to blush. She said, "So ... what are you going to do? ... besides that." She turned positively ruddy.

"We still have to find or build an acceptable place," Gary admitted.

"Look," April said, "2210 is just around the corner ... geologically speaking. You don't have a ton of time."

"221o? That soon? We've wasted our time?" Vee sighed and said, "How about you choose?"

A very masculine harhumph ... the sound of clearing ones throat through a closed fist rang out: "Harhumph!"

"Daddy!" April squealed.

"Harrold!" shouted mother.

"Daddy?" said Vee.

"Harold?" said Gary. "Who is Harold?"

"Harrold," corrected Mother. "Two Arrs."

"April? Who have you brought visiting?" A Zeus like figure appeared. He had a very full beard and long snarled hair with lightning bolts in a quiver at his belt. Thunder crashed when he spoke.

Gary stuck out his hand, "Gary Zalewski. Pleased to meet you, sir. You must be April's father."

"Harrold," he said as he shook the hand, "Sir is me dad."

Mother asked, "Is this your visitation period, Harrold?"

"Aye," he confirmed, "April, lass. Get your things."

"Uh, Daddy. I'm busy."

"You said that last century ... the Gods have conferred ... this time you HAVE to go."

"But Daddy..." and the eyelashes began fluttering.

He didn't look at her ... he looked at Gary. "You have ten minutes to explain."

"You see," April started.

"Not you, April ... him."

"Our planet dies in 2210 and April is helping us to resettle," Gary said.

"Well put," Harrold looked at April and then at Vee, "Your wife is cute..."

Which comment threw Gary off balance. "Umh ... yeah."

"Did you know April is Bi?"

"Umh ... no."

"How long has she been 'helping?'"

"We've been looking," Gary said.

"How long?"

"Daddy," she began...

Daddy glared.

Women can look down their noses and over the top frame of their glasses at the same time ... it's THE LOOK. They all do it ... even the ones who don't wear glasses. It's inherent ... intrinsic, innate, built-in, inborn, and deep-rooted. It is an essential, fundamental, organic part of their natural, instinctive, congenital, native genes ... although it is acquired through living with mothers. I believe it's a virus ... but it's like LIFE... Life is the ultimate Sexually Transmitted Disease One gets life from fucking and it's terminal. ESS.TEE.DEE.

Fathers Glare. Depending on circumstances, Dads have been known to shoot fire out of their eyes at the same time as they embed their eyebrows above their hairline. "Pull the other one."

And they can do it as long as they don't look their darling female miscreant in the eye ... eye contact is capitulation.

Harrold Glared without looking below April's hairline.

"Gary?"

"I don't know... 29 years left? Something..."

"What have you done?"

"Window shopping?"

"April?"

"Daddy?"

"You have a week," Harrold said ... a Calendar appeared and a lightning bolt speared Sunday week.

Harrold reached over and grabbed Mom by both cheeks..."We have a week ... I promise I won't spank very hard."

"How long have they been divorced?"

"They're not," April said. "They have an agreement."

April chose the southern continent.

The huge crater on the far side of the moon still worried her but the continent: (a) wasn't inhabited; (b) had no snakes; © had seasons; (d) they were out of time. D was the most important part. Now ... time for alien snatching. She wasn't snatching aliens ... she was the alien and she was snatching earthlings.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.