Jokes and Giggles
Chapter 993

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

This one is compliments of d1rtyb1rd‎

Dirty Pancho

So, in an old western cantina, some old cowboy walks in, and spies another cowboy reading the paper. The headline screamed, “Dirty Pancho Strikes Again!”. The old cowboy speaks up, “That Dirty Pancho! He’s some bad hombre!”

The paper reader looked up, and responded, “Meh, he’s not so bad. I’m not impressed.”

The first fellow said, “Look at all the horrible things he’s done! He’s robbing, he’s pillaging, and he’s doing dastardly deeds! He’s behind all sorts of mayhem.”

The paper reader folded up his paper, set it upon the table, and leaned back. “I know Dirty Pancho. I’m not so impressed.”

The newcomer sneered. “So, you know Dirty Pancho?”

“Yep.”

“YOU, know Dirty Pancho?”

The first cowboy regarded his correspondent. “Let me tell you a story. A little while ago, I was riding through the desert. Suddenly, this hombre leaped from behind a rock. It was Dirty Pancho, I recognized him from the wanted posters. He had a gun, and he said, ‘Stop the horse’. He had the gun, what could I do? I stopped the horse.

He said, ‘Get off the horse’. He had the gun, what could I do? I got off the horse.

He said, ‘Drop your gun!’ He had the gun, what could I do? I dropped the gun.

Dirty Pancho, he said, ‘Give me your wallet!’. He had the gun, what could I do? I gave him my wallet.

He said, ‘Take off your pants!’ He had the gun, What could I do? I got off the horse.

He said, ‘Take a dump!’ He had the gun, what could I do? I took a dump.

He said, ‘Eat that dump!’ He had the gun, what could I do? I ate that mess.

Dirty Pancho, he started to laugh. He laughed so hard, he dropped the gun. I snatched up the gun.

I turned the gun on him, and he stopped laughing. I told him, ‘Take off your pants’. I had the gun, what could he do? He took off his pants.

I told him, ‘Take a dump’. I had the gun, what could he do? He took a dump.

I told him, “Eat the dump!’ I had the gun, what could he do? He ate that mess.

So, amigo, you ask me if I know Dirty Pancho. Why, just the other day, we had lunch together!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.