Jokes and Giggles
Chapter 910

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

This one is compliments of Ken B

A business man got on an elevator in a building. When he entered the elevator, there was a blonde already inside and she greeted him by saying “T-G-I-F”. He smiled at her and replied “S-H-I-T”. She looked at him, puzzled, and said “T-G-I-F” again. He acknowledged her remark again by answering “S-H-I-T. The blond was trying to be friendly, so she smiled her biggest smile and said as sweetly as possibly, “T-G-I-F” another time. The man smiled back to her and once again replied with a quizzical expression, “S-H-I-T”. The blond finally decided to explain things, and this time she said, “T-G-I-F”, T-hank G-oodness I-ts F-riday; get it?”

The man answered, “S-orry H-oney, I-t’s T-hursday”.


This compliments of Fangman, so blame him not me if you don’t like it.

Renault and Ford have joined forces to create the perfect small car for women.

Mixing the Renault ‘Clio’ and the Ford ‘Taurus’ they have designed the ‘Clitaurus’.

It comes in pink and the average male car thief won’t be able to find it, let alone turn it on even if someone tells him where it is and how to do it.

Rumour has it though, it can be a real bitch to start in the morning! Some have reported that on cold winter mornings, when you really need it, you can’t get it to turn over.

New models are initially fun to own, but very costly to maintain and horribly expensive to get rid of.

Used models may initially appear to have curb appeal and a low price, but eventually have an increased appetite for fuel and the curb weight typically increases with age.

Manufacturers are baffled as to how the size of the boot increases, but say that the paint may just make it LOOK bigger.

This model is not expected to reach collector status.

Most owners find it is best to lease one and replace it when it becomes troublesome...

I think I may be in trouble with this one.


This group is compliments of pigs41

A teacher noticed that a little boy at the back of the class was squirming around, scratching his crotch, and not paying attention.

She went back to find out what was going on.

He was quite embarrassed and whispered that he had just recently been circumcised and he was quite itchy.

The teacher told him to go down to the principal’s office.

He was told to telephone his mother and ask her what he should do about it.

He did and returned to his class.

Suddenly, there was a commotion at the back of the room.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.