Jokes and Giggles - Cover

Jokes and Giggles

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 868

This one is compliments of J & B

Why men shouldn’t write advice columns

Dear John,

I hope you can help me. The other day I set off for work, leaving my husband in the house watching TV. My car stalled and then it broke down almost a mile down the road and I had to walk back to get my husband’s help.

I got home, I couldn’t believe my eyes. He was in our bedroom with the neighbor’s daughter! I am 32, my husband is 34 and the neighbor’s daughter is 19. We’ve been married for 10 years. When I confronted him, he broke down and said that they were having an affair for the past six months. He won’t go to counseling, and I’m afraid I’m a wreck and need advice urgently can you help please? Sincerely, she.

Dear Sheila,

A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults with the engine. Start by checking that there is no debris in the fuel line. If it is clean, check the vacuum pipes and hoses on the intake and also check all grounding wires if none of these approaches solves the problem. It could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressures in the injectors.

I hope this helps, John


This one is compliments of Aussie John

A mate of mine has two tickets for the AFL Grand Final.

The offer includes box seats plus airfares, accommodation etc., but he didn’t realise when he bought them, that the game is on the same day as his wedding - so he can’t go.

If you’re interested and want to go instead of him, it’s at St Peter’s Church in Osborne Pk. Perth. Her name’s Louise.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.