Jokes and Giggles - Cover

Jokes and Giggles

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 864

A married couple was in a terrible accident where the Man’s face was severely burned. The doctor told the Husband that they couldn’t graft any skin from his body because he was too skinny. So the wife offered to donate some of her own skin. However, the only skin on her body that the doctor felt was suitable would have to come from her buttocks. The husband and wife agreed that they would tell no one about where the skin came from, and they requested that the doctor also honor their secret.

After all, this was a very delicate matter. After the surgery was completed, everyone was astounded at the man’s new face.

He looked more handsome than he ever had before! All his friends and relatives just went on and on about his youthful beauty! One day, he was alone with his wife, and he was overcome with emotion at her sacrifice.

He said, ‘Dear,

I just want to thank you for everything you did for me.

How can I possibly repay you?’

‘My darling, ‘ she replied,

‘I get all the thanks I need every time I see your mother kiss you on the cheek.’


Scottish Independence

If Scotland gains its independence in the next possible referendum, the remainder of the United Kingdom will be known as the “Former United Kingdom”, or FUK.

In a bid to discourage the Scots from voting “Yes” in this referendum, Theresa May will campaign with the slogan “Vote NO, for FUK’s sake.”

She feels Scottish voters will be able to relate to this.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.