Jokes and Giggles
Chapter 744

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

You have to be a Canadian to really appreciate this...

Last Saturday afternoon, in Ottawa, Ontario an aide to PM Justin Trudeau visited the Cardinal of the Catholic cathedral in Ottawa.

He told the Cardinal that PM Justin Trudeau would be attending the next mass, and he asked if the Cardinal would kindly point out Trudeau to the congregation and say a few words that would include calling

“Trudeau a saint.”

The Cardinal replied, “No. I don’t really like the Man, and there are issues of conflict with the Catholic Church over certain of Trudeau’s views.

Trudeau’s aide then said, “Look, I’ll write a cheque here and now for a donation of $10,000 to your church if you’ll just tell the congregation you see Trudeau as a saint.”

The Cardinal thought about it and said, “Well, the church can use the money, so I’ll work your request into tomorrow’s sermon.”

As Trudeau’s aide promised,

Trudeau appeared for the Sunday worship and seated himself prominently at the forward left side of the centre aisle. As promised, at the start of his sermon, the Cardinal pointed out that Trudeau was present. The Cardinal went on to explain to the congregation, “While PM Trudeau’s presence is probably an honour to some, the man is not numbered among my personal favourite personages.

Some of his views are contrary to tenets of the Church, and he tends to flip-flop on many other issues.

Justin Trudeau is a petty, self-absorbed hypocrite, a thumb sucker and a nit-wit.

Justin Trudeau is also a serial liar, a cheat, and a thief.

I must say, Justin Trudeau is the worst example of a Catholic I have ever personally witnessed.

He married for money and is using his wealth to lie to the Canadian people.

He also has a reputation for shirking his MP obligations, both In Ottawa and in Quebec.

The man is simply not to be trusted.”

...

The Cardinal concluded, “But, when compared with Kathleen Wynne, Trudeau is a Saint.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.