Jokes and Giggles
Chapter 738

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

This One Is Compliments Of Bill Q

State Patrol.

Got to love them.

As I was driving the interstate home after visiting a friends out of town, I started seeing these red and blue flashing light behind me. I checked my rearview mirror and saw it was the State Patrol car. I look at my speedometer and that was OK as I drive 5 over on cruise control so I was not speeding. I slowly pulled safely off the road and waited for the officer. I just know he was running my plate through LEEDS. Should be no problems there.

Seeing him approached my car, I dropped the power window. He asked for my license and proof of insurance which I let him know I was going to get out of the glove box. He just told me just to move slowly. Always makes me nervous when the have their hand on the gun.

I handed him the information as he took it, he asked me if I knew why he stopped me. It seems like a stock question from these guys.

I said “You wanted to sell me some tickets to the Patrolmen’s Ball.”

He said, “ Patrolman don’t have balls.” I said “I guess not.”

He went back to his cruiser and I assume he was writing my ticket or he was waiting for reinforcements and a K-9 unit to arrest me.

He came back to my car laughing so hard he had a hard time getting the words out.

“It took me all the way back to my cruiser to get what you said. Just watch your lane changing. Use you signal next time and have a good day.”

I guess Fluffy ( Gabriel Iglesias) was right. Make them laugh.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.