Jokes and Giggles - Cover

Jokes and Giggles

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 682

This compliments of Pepere

I was at the pub the other night and overheard three very hefty women talking at the bar.

Their accent appeared to be Scottish, so I approached them and asked, “Hello, are you three lassies from Scotland?”

One of them angrily screeched, “It’s Wales ... Wales, you bloody idiot.”

So I replied, “I am so sorry. Are you three whales from Scotland?”

And that’s the last thing I remember.


These are compliments of Smokeyjoe

Why is it a law in most countries that you have to wear a seatbelt in a vehicle?

It’s because the Emergency personal are to dammed lazy to find the body.


This British explorer is in the dark jungles of Africa, going where no man has gone before.

Accompanying him is his trusted guide, interpreter, cook, and trouble shooter in one.

One day early in the morning, they arrive at a lake and find a handsome dark young man engaged in “playful activities” with 8-9 beautiful, dark, young women, all in nude.

The young man had the biggest, strongest penis the Britisher had ever seen, or even imagined.

He was simply awed.

He asked his guide who this man was.

“He is the prince of the tribe that lives on the other side of the lake, Sir,” came the reply, “This is his morning ritual.”

“Ask him,” the awed Brit said to his companion, “how did his penis get to be this size?”

The guide goes to the lake and talks to the man, who seems to get very agitated by the conversation.

“Well, what did he say?” asked our hero to his assistant on his return.

“He said, ‘There’s nothing wrong with my penis. Doesn’t the white man’s shrink in cold water?’”


This actually appeared in The Daily Californian--a very serious campus newspaper for all of UC Berkeley.

Friday: Big advertisement--Greek Special--Our huge 18-inch penis ... etc. etc. Almost as good coming up as it was going down.

Monday:

RETRACTION-- A PAID ADVERTISEMENT --RETRACTION

The ‘Greek Special’ is a huge 18-inch PIZZA and not a huge 18-inch penis as it was described in the ad.

Blondies Pizza would like to apologize for any confusion Friday’s ad may have caused.

Sure confused me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.