Jokes and Giggles
Chapter 666

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

This little ditty is compliments of Drooloid

Murphy’s Law: Anything that can go wrong, will.

O’Toole’s Law: Murphy was an optimist.

Cole’s Law: Thinly sliced cabbage.

(Sorry).


This on Is Compliments of Bill Q

Fishing stories

You have to have the right bate. A Jim was ice fishing one day and notice the guy next to him was catching a lot of fish while he was doing so well. He asked the guy what his secret was and the guy just mumbled something. “I can’t understand what you’re say” Jim said. The guy just mumbled something again. “Really,” the Jim said “if you don’t want me to know, that’s OK.” With that, the guy took something out of his mouth and said “You gota keep you worm warm.”

Gone Fishing “Honey, pack those new pajamas for me will ya?” Jim was pack his fishing gear for a long weekend with the guys fishing up north. “Yes dear” his wife says, “they will be packed with your stuff.” Jim comes home from his weekend fishing trip. “How was the fishing dear?” his wife asks. “Caught our limit everyday dear. By the way, didn’t I ask you to pack those new PJs? I couldn’t find them.” “I did dear.” His wife replies. “I put them in you tackle box.”


These Are More From Smokeyjoe

The bell rang for school to start and John walked in late. Mr. Clark asked, “John, why are you late?” He replied, “I was on top of Cherry Hill.”

Then he sat down.

Ten minutes later Nathan walked in late and Mr. Clark repeated, “Why are you late?” Nathan answered, “I was on top of Cherry Hill.”

Five minutes later Kevin walked in late and Mr. Clark said to him, “Kevin, where have you been?” Kevin replied, “I was on top of Cherry Hill.”

Ten minutes later a girl walked in the classroom and Mr. Clark asked, “Hi there, and I suppose you were on Cherry Hill as well?” The girl replied, “No sir, I’m Cherry Hill.”


Frank, the rabbit had been away from the burrow for quite a while.

When he got back he was rather randy, so he asked his best friend Sam to line up all the available does and he would get his ‘Rocks Off’

After a quick whisker and fur clean, Frank came out and saw the does lined up as asked.

So off he went, being rather polite, he thanked each one with “Thankyou Mam, Thankyou Mam, Thankyou Mam, Thankyou Mam, Sorry Sam, Thankyou Mam.”


A wife comes home late one night and quietly opens the door to her bedroom. From under the blanket, she sees four legs instead of just her husband’s two. She reaches for a baseball bat and starts hitting the blanket as hard as she can. Once she’s done, she goes to the kitchen to have a drink. As she enters, she sees her husband there, reading a magazine. He says, “Hi darling, your parents have come to visit us, so I let them stay in our bedroom. Did you say hello?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.