Jokes and Giggles
Chapter 608

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

Confused Old Guy!

I used to think I was just a regular senior citizen, but...

- I was born white, which now, whether I like it or not, makes me a racist.

- I am a fiscal and moral conservative, which by today’s standards, apparently makes me a fascist.

- I am heterosexual, which according to gay people, now makes me a homophobe.

- I am a Christian, which now labels me as an infidel.

- I am older than 60 and retired, which makes me a useless old man.

- I think and I reason, therefore I doubt much that the main stream media tells me, which must make me a reactionary.

- I am proud of my heritage and our inclusive culture, which makes me a xenophobe.

- I value my safety and that of my family and I appreciate the police and the legal system, which makes me a right-wing extremist.

- I believe in hard work, fair play, and fair compensation according to each individual’s merits, which today makes me an anti-socialist.

- I, and most of the people I know, acquired a fair education without student loans (it’s called work) and no debt at graduation, which makes me some kind of an odd underachiever.

- I believe in the defense and protection of our country for and by all citizens, which now makes me a militant.

- Please help me come to terms with the new me ... because I’m just not sure who I am anymore.

- I would like to thank all my friends for sticking with me through these abrupt, new found changes in my life and my thinking!

- I just can’t imagine or understand what’s happened to me so quickly! Funny ... it’s all just taken place over the last 7 or 8 years!

- As if all this wasn’t enough to deal with ... I’m now afraid to go into either toilet!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.