Jokes and Giggles - Cover

Jokes and Giggles

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 595

A quote from today’s (08-23-2016) Tampa Bay Times:

“Japan is selling more adult diapers than diapers for children. Think about that for a minute.”

It truly does make you stop and think about things. The whole story was basically about how the older generations (present and future) are growing in size as a lot of young people today are deciding not to have children.


I just got off the phone with a friend living in northern Alberta. He said that since early this morning the snow has been nearly waist high and is still falling.

The temperature is dropping way below zero and the north wind is increasing to near gale force. His wife has done nothing, but look through the kitchen window and just stare.

He says that if the storm gets much worse, he may have to let her in.


A black hearse was followed by a second black hearse about 50 feet behind the first one.

Behind the second hearse was a solitary man walking a dog on a leash.

Behind him, a short distance back, were about 200 men walking in single file. The man couldn’t stand his curiosity.

He respectfully approached the man walking the dog and said, “I am so sorry for your loss, and this may be a bad time to disturb you, but I’ve never seen a funeral like this. Whose funeral is it?”

“My wife’s.”

“What happened to her?”

The man replied, “My dog attacked and killed her when she tried to kill me.”

He inquired further, “But who is in the second hearse?”

The man answered, “My mother-in-law. She was trying to help my wife when the dog turned on her.”

A very poignant and touching moment, of brotherhood and silence, passed between the two men.

“Can I borrow the dog?”

The man replied, “Get in line.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.