Jokes and Giggles - Cover

Jokes and Giggles

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 587

Rebecca Smith, a CNN journalist, heard about an 89-year-old Jewish man who had been going to the Western Wall to pray, twice a day, every day, for the past 75 years. So she decided to check it out.

She went to the Western Wall and saw an old Jewish man walking slowly up to the holy site. She watched him pray for almost an hour.

When he turned to leave, holding a cane and moving very slowly, she approached him for an interview.

“Pardon me, sir, I’m Rebecca Smith from CNN. What’s your name?”

“Morris Feinberg”, he replied.

“Sir, how long have you been coming to the Western Wall and praying?”

“For 75 years.”

“75 years! That’s amazing! What do you pray for?”

“I pray for peace between the Christians, Jews and the Muslims.”

“I pray for all the wars and all the hatred to stop.”

“I pray for all our children to grow up safely as responsible adults and to love their fellow man.”

“I pray that politicians tell us the truth and put the interests of the people ahead of their own interests.”

“How do you feel after doing this for 75 years?”

“Like I’ve been talking to a fucking wall.”


An Irish Lesson:

How to get to Heaven from Ireland.

(A story from an Irish Sunday School teacher)

I was testing children in my Dublin Sunday School class, to see if they understood the concept of getting to heaven.

I asked them: If I sold my house and my car, had a big garage sale, and gave all my money to the church, would that get me into heaven?’

‘NO!’ the children answered.

‘If I cleaned the church every day, mowed the garden, and kept everything tidy, would that get me into heaven?’

Again, the answer was ‘NO!’

‘If I gave sweets to all the children, and loved my husband, would that get me into heaven?’

Again, they all answered ‘NO!’

I was just bursting with pride for them. I continued. Then how can I get into heaven?’

A little boy shouted out: ‘YUV GOTTA BE FOOKN’ DEAD.’

It’s a curious clan, the Irish. Brings a tear to the eye, doesn’t it.


This One Is Compliments of John a.

The ‘middle wife’ by an anonymous 2nd grade teacher I’ve been teaching now for about fifteen years. I have two kids myself, but the best birth story I know is the one I saw in my own second grade classroom a few years back.

When I was a kid, I love show-and-tell. So I always have a few sessions with my students. It helps them get over shyness and usually, show-and-tell is pretty tame. Kids bring in pet turtles, model airplanes, pictures of fish they catch, stuff like that. And I never, ever place any boundaries or limitations on them. If they want to lug it in to school and talk about it, they’re welcome.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.