Jokes and Giggles - Cover

Jokes and Giggles

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 492

This Ought to Make All Grandpas Feel All Warm and Fuzzy

A six-year-old goes to the hospital with her mother to visit her Grandpa.

When they get to the hospital, she runs ahead of her mother and bursts into her Grandpa’s room.

“Grandpa, Grandpa,” she says excitedly, “as soon as my mother comes into the room, make a noise like a frog!”

“What?” said her Grandpa.

“Make a noise like a frog because my mom said that as soon as you croak, we’re all going to Disney World!”


This one is compliments of krammer

What is the difference between a rectal and an oral thermometer??

The taste!


This one is compliments of Dom

Definitions of a Bachelor:

- A man who has no children to speak of.

- A dude who is crazy to get married - and knows it.

- A man who never makes the same mistake once.

- A man who believes in life, liberty, and the happiness of pursuit.

- A man who thinks seriously about marriage.

- A Rolling Stone who gathers no boss.

- A callous bastard who is cheating some good woman out of her alimony.

- A dude who prefers to ball without the chain.


Lady in the hardware store holds up a latch assembly to the older man. “Can you give me a screw for a doorknob?”

Keeping a straight face, the attendant replies, “It would be my pleasure. And if we make good company, I’ll take you out to dinner besides.”


This one is compliments of George

The Joke is On Us!

Wife and I worked and lived in interesting times.

And enjoyed what we considered interesting lives with lots of travel. We looked forward to an interesting retirement with even more travel. Now that we are aged we find we are still living interesting lives and do have lots of travel: to and fro medical facilities. Sigh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.