Jokes and Giggles
Chapter 484

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

A Chicago policeman, a Chicago fireman, and a Irish City worker are in a bar. They're staring at another man.

Suddenly the Irishman says, "It's Jesus!"

Sure enough, it is Jesus, nursing a beer.

Thrilled, they send him over a Budweiser, an Old Style, and a Guinness

Jesus accepts the drinks, smiles at the three men and drinks the beers slowly, one after another.

When he's finished the drinks, Jesus approaches the trio.

He reaches for the hand of the Ppliceman and shakes it, thanking him for Budweiser.

When he lets go, the Policeman gives a cry of a amazement,

"My God! The arthritis I've had for 30 years is gone. It's a miracle."

Jesus then shakes the Fireman's hand, thanking him for the Old Style

As he lets go ... the man's eyes widen with shock. "Damn, the bad back I've had all my life is completely gone. It's a miracle."

Jesus then approaches the Irish City Worker who knocks over a chair and a table trying to get away from the Son of God.

"What's wrong, my son?" says Jesus.

The Irish City Worker shouts, "Don't touch me. I'm on Workers Compensation!"


This is compliments from the 'Shy One'

LOST CHURCHES OF NEW YORK AND NEW JERSEY!!!

When devastating hurricanes struck the east coast, even houses of worship were not spared. A local television station interviewed a woman from New York 's Harlem area and asked how the loss of churches in the area had affected their lives.

Without hesitation, the woman replied, "I don't know 'bout all them other peoples, but we ain't been to Churches in years. We gets our chicken from Popeye's."

The look on the interviewer's face was priceless.

Now, do you understand how we got Obama as president?


These two are compliments of Dom

The Italian guide announced to his American client with great pride, "Signor, we are now passing the most fabulous brothel in all of Rome."

The tourist got a puzzled look on his face and said, "Why?"


"A traveler stopped into a cat house in a mining town for a few hours of pleasure. As he cuddled up with the sweet babe in the late hours, he heard a massive amount of construction noise from across the street.

He got up, looked out the window, and saw bright spotlighting on two dozen men who were digging around the foundation of a church.

"What's going on?" he asked.

"Oh, that," she replied. "Last week the town council passed a law that no bawdy house can be within 300 feet of a place of worship. They've got till the end of the month to move the church."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.