Jokes and Giggles - Cover

Jokes and Giggles

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 479

This one is compliments of John:

MAY DAY ... MAY DAY ... MAY DAY

This is the story of a young college student flying in a two-seater airplane with just the pilot.

The pilot has a heart attack and dies.

She, frantic, grabs the mike and calls out a May Day.

“May Day! May Day! Help me! Help me! The pilot had a heart attack and is dead and I don’t know how to fly. Someone help me! Please help me!”

She then hears a voice on the radio saying: “This is Air Traffic Control and I have you loud and clear. I will talk you through this and get you back on the ground. I’ve had a lot of experience with this kind of problem. Now, just take a deep breath, stay calm and everything will be fine! Now give me your height and position.”

She then says, “I’m 5’4” and I support Hillary”

“O.K.” says the voice on the radio, “Repeat after me: Our Father, Who art in Heaven”


This little nasty if from RabbiRabbit:

How do you know when a woman is having an orgasm?

Who cares?


This one is compliments of Gary: Likely a repeat but worth another read:

And remember:

“Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming “WOO HOO, What a Ride”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.