Jokes and Giggles
Chapter 324

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

This is compliments of the 'Shy One'.

JEWISH LDIES BRAGGING ABOUT THEIR SONS...

Four Jewish ladies meet after 30 years at their High School Reunion.

One goes to take food while the other 3 start to talk about how successful their sons became.

No. 1 says her son studied economics, became a banker and is so rich, he gave his best friend a Ferrari.

No. 2 said her son became a pilot, started his own airline became so rich, he gave his best friend a jet.

No. 3 said her son became an engineer, started his own development company became so rich, he built his best friend a castle.

No 4. came back with a plate full of food and asked what the buzz is about.

They told her they were talking about how successful their sons became and asked her about her son.

She said her son is gay and he works in a Gay Bar.

The other three said she must be very disappointed with her son for not becoming successful.

"Oh no!! " said the Lady, he is doing good.

"Last week on his birthday he got a Ferrari, a jet and a castle from three of his boyfriends...".The other three fainted...

( This joke won an award for the Best Joke in a competition held in Britain.)


This one is from Rrrosco

A man boarded a plane with six kids.

(gutsy guy!)

After they got settled in their seats a woman sitting across the aisle from him leaned over to him and asked, "Are all of those kids yours?"

He replied, " No. I work for a condom company.

These are customer complaints..."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.