Jokes and Giggles
Chapter 323

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

The Pig!

This is a true story, proving how fascinating the mind of a six year old is. They think so logically.

A teacher was reading the story of the Three Little Pigs to her class.

She came to the part of the story where first pig was trying to gather the building materials for his home.

She read. 'And so the pig went up to the man with the wheelbarrow full of straw and said:

'Pardon me sir, but may I have some of that straw to build my house?'

The teacher paused then asked the class: 'And what do you think the man said?'

One little boy raised his hand and said very matter-of-factly...

'I think the man would have said - 'Well, Fuck me!! A talking pig!'

The teacher had to leave the room.


A Syrian arrives in Toronto as a new immigrant to Canada.

He stops the first person he sees walking down the street and says, "Thank you Mr. Canadian, for letting me come into this country, giving me housing, income support, free medical care, free dental, free housing and a free education!"

The passer-by says, "You are mistaken, I am Egyptian."

The man goes on and encounters another passer-by. "Thank you for having such a beautiful country here in Canada."

The person says, "I not Canadian, I am Iranian."

The new arrival walks further, and the next person he sees he stops, shakes his hand, and says, "Thank you for wonderful country Canada."

That person puts up his hand and says, "I am from Afghanistan. I am not Canadian."

He finally sees a nice lady and asks, "Are you a Canadian woman?"

She says, "No, I am from Africa."

Puzzled, he asks her, "Where are all the Canadians?"

The African lady checks her watch and says, "Probably at work."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.